Halley Stevensons Waxed Cotton
- Halley Stevensons supplies an extensive range of competitively
priced, stock supported ranges for its customers who are looking
for an iconic waxed cotton fabric. Although fashions have
changed throughout the years, waxed cotton fabric has remained
an important trend. The company's product range is full of
possibilities. Halley Stevensons has a range of base waxed cotton
fabrics, from flyweight to heavyweight – and even pure silk. The
company also has a range of finishes, allowing designers to
choose the texture, appearance and performance they need.
Halley Stevensons goes beyond to produce the required
color/shade and finish of waxed cotton fabric that meets its
customers' challenging specifications.
- Hardline® is a fabric made of AlliedSignal's Spectra® fiber. It is a distinctive looking, high-tenacity nylon fabric with a super strong white Spectra fiber grid interwoven as a ripstop. Hardline fabric is used for rugged footwear, ski gaiters and other technical outerwear.
- This super light, super warm, heat-reflective blanket, manufactured by Advanced Flexible Materials Inc., is made from metalized low density polyethylene (LDPE), and is 1 millimeter thick (or 0.001 inch). The reflective layer in Heatsheets® blankets reflect up to 97% of body’s radiant heat right back to the user, creating an envelope of warm air. Heatsheets are recyclable, and can be printed. Heatsheets® are made and printed in California, where state law (AB 455) prohibits the use of heavy metals in inks or materials. Most of the inks used are water based (as opposed to solvents), minimizing air pollution.
HeiQ Bug Guard
- Developed by HeiQ, the company's reliable HeiQ Bug Guard keeps
mosquitoes and other vectors away from textiles. It is an ideal
companion for outdoor gear and turns everyday clothing into an
insect protection shield. This technology can also be used on
home textiles, such as mattresses and bedding to guard against
HeiQ Clean Tech
- Developed by HeiQ, the company's HeiQ Clean Tech innovative
finishing technology is eco-friendly and efficient, with time, water
and energy savings of 30-40%. It enables a faster polyester
dyeing process with disperse dyes, as well as optimizing the textile
product quality. The technology is suitable for most standard
polyester dyeing machines and can be applied to wovens, knits,
HeiQ Eco Dry
- Developed by HeiQ, the company's HeiQ Eco Dry is an innovative,
eco-friendly and non-PFC based repellent textile technology that
provides protection against water and water-based stains. Bio-
inspired HeiQ Eco Dry keeps garments ecologically dry and equips
textiles to handle wet weather conditions. HeiQ Eco Dry is ideally
suited for outdoor jackets, windbreakers, hiking pants, fleece and
- Developed by HeiQ, the company's HeiQ Fresh is a comprehensive
family of sustainable and highly effective odor control
technologies that can be tailored for each fabric type and intended
performance. HeiQ Fresh odor control technology can be used on
activewear, casual wear, business wear, and home fabrics.
- Developed by HeiQ, the company's HeiQ Glide technology is a
durable low-friction textile technology provides the wearer with
improved comfort and ease of movement. HeiQ Glide technology
significantly reduces the level of friction between garments and
skin. This innovation is ideally suited for sportswear and
activewear, as well as for any skin contact garments including
underwear, especially shapewear and hosiery.
HeiQ No Fuzz
- Developed by HeiQ, the company's HeiQ No Fuzz is designed for
fabrics prone to visible pilling, such as spun yarns and synthetic
and natural yarn blend knit fabrics. HeiQ No Fuzz uses adhesive
polymer structures to provide targeted reinforcement of fabric
yarns. The adhesive action of the polymer structures builds
bridges between yarns and constituent fibers. This localized
reinforcing effect inhibits pill formation and growth and the
abrasive removal of staple fibers.
HeiQ Real Silk
- Developed by HeiQ, the company's HeiQ Real Silk is a silk
treatment for short silk fibers, which produces the luxurious touch
effects of silk: soft, dry, cool, and comfortable. The technology
uses real silk fibers secured to the surface of each textile fiber.
The treatment is ideal for any fashion apparel and brings a touch
of luxury to otherwise "common" fabrics (e.g. polyester or cotton)
with a touch of luxury and the luxurious feel of silk.
HeiQ Smart Temp
- Developed by HeiQ, the company's HeiQ Smart Temp is a
revolutionary textile technology that provides fabrics with the
ability to interact with body temperature and dynamically respond
to body heat. The cooling function is activated when the body
becomes hot and sweaty, and is deactivated once cooling is
complete, which ensures optimal comfort and performance. HeiQ
Smart Temp is specifically designed for next-to-skin textiles,
bringing a new level of thermal comfort to clothing and hosiery. It
also brings comfort to home textiles, such as bed linen and
HeiQ Sun Block
- Developed by HeiQ, the company's innovative HeiQ Sun Block
turns a wearers clothing into a protective sun blocker, specifically
useful for childrenswear, hats, lightweight summer attire, outdoor
clothing, sportswear, and shading textiles. HeiQ Sun Block gives
fabrics the ability to stop harmful UVA and UVB rays by absorbing
and reflecting these damaging rays before they reach the skin.
HeiQ Technical Materials
- (Technical Finishes) Developed by HeiQ Materials AG, the HeiQ portfolio of performance quality materials include: HeiQ Bug Guard, HeiQ Clean Tech, HeiQ Eco Dry, HeiQ Fresh, HeiQ Glide, HeiQ No Fuzz, HeiQ Real Silk, HeiQ Smart Temp, HeiQ, Sun Block, and HeiQ Reflex.
- Developed by HeiQ in partnership with xefco®, the company's
HeiQ XReflex is a radiant barrier technology that allows
maintenance of the same level of warmth with half the insulation
material. An ultra-thin surface coating reflects radiant body heat
for increased thermal retention to create a premium, lightweight,
breathable fabric. Performance fabrics enhanced with HeiQ
XReflex maintain warmth with up to 50% less insulation for
reduced bulk, making it the perfect solution for outdoor and sports
jackets, pants and skirts, lifestyle jackets and coats, as well as
- Hollofil 808®, made by Invista, is a high-loft insulation designed
for optimum warmth and comfort, yet is durable and refluffable.
Its special blend of hollow core fibers trap more air and provide
greater warmth without added weight. It is 20% warmer than
solid-core insulations of equal weight. Made from 100% pre-
consumer recycled polyester, it is machine washable/dryable and
is non-allergenic. End uses include outerwear and sleeping bags.
- HOLLOFIL®II, made by Invista, is a high-loft insulation designed
to be compact and soft, yet resilient and refluffable. It provides
increased warmth through DuPonts patented blend of four-hole
polyester fibers. A softer insulation, it conforms to body shape
for greater comfort, is machine washable/dryable, and is
nonallergenic. It is 20% warmer than unbranded solid-core
insulation of equal weight, and retains its warmth when damp.
End uses include outerwear and sleeping bags.
- Hybrid®, developed by Hafner Inc., is a competitively priced tricot for a cost-effective solution to the
problem of producing fitness apparel that offers both comfort and fit.
- Hydrasuede is a registered trademark of InSport. Hydrasuede is a blend of Supplex® and Lycra® with a soft peach skin face and superior moisture transfer. Hydrasuede has been developed specifically to provide the softest moisture managing stretch fabric available in the marketplace.
- Hydrofil® Nylon is a registered trademark of AlliedSignal Performance Fibers. It is a highly absorbent and quick drying nylon for knit, woven, and nonwoven moisture management fabric systems. It has comfort characteristics like cotton and can hold 15% of its weight in water and not feel damp. Hydrofil is used in linings for outerwear, gloves, hats, activerwear, and footwear and base layer apparel.
- Hydrofil® Nylon is made by AlliedSignal. It is a new nylon block co-polymer that has comfort characteristics like cotton. It has the ability to breath and to transport moisture away from the skin to the outside of the fabric, where it can evaporate. It can hold 15% of its weight in water and not feel damp. It is used mainly in linings, shoes, activewear, outdoor equipment and even bullet proof vests.
- Hydroflex® is a polyurethane-based coating from Consoltex that creates a durable, waterproof, breathable, wind-resistant finish for nylon or polyester. Important end-uses include jackets and outerwear.
- AquaTex manufacturers Hydroweave®, a revolutionary new Performance Enhancing Fabric (PEF) that provides active evaporative cooling, improving wearer performance for up to eight hours. This patented lightweight composite fabric is available in standard and flame-resistant versions to fit a broad-range of industrial garment applications. The flame-resistant version of Hydroweave is well suited for use in lightweight garments for racing, fire fighting and other high-heat applications, demonstrating an equivalent Thermal Protective Performance (TPP) rating greater than 150.
- Moisture-responsive fabrics produced through the use of the Hygro™ process. In this research, the reversible dimensional changes of hygroscopic yarns are utilized to develop responsive fabric structures which widen or narrow their openings depending on moisture content. The process is also used to make terry toweling fabric. In this process, the pile yarn is woven with cotton weft and warp yarns to produce terry fabrics. The fabric is then washed in warm water to dissolve the PVA fibers. By dissolving the PVA fibers, a hollow air space is produced throughout the pile yarn, corresponding to an increase in the air space in the pile yarn. By increasing the air space in the pile yarn, the resulting towels are softer and bulkier than standard cotton towels.
- This group of patented single layer fabrics, produced by King
Tech Industries, have multiple functions including super-
strength, light weight, breathable, water-repellant, water-
resistant, temperature tolerant, color fastness, anti-abrasion,
anti-germ, anti-mosquitoes, non-toxic, and recyclable. With
extensive R&D capabilities, King Tech is able to engineer and
manufacture the best quality fabrics, serving the needs of
customers in the sports, leisure, uniform and industrial fields.
- Rubberlite's HyPUR-cel® line of open-celled polyurethane foams
are offered in a variety of densities and thicknesses, HyPUR-cel®
is a unique family of medium to high density foams engineered
into three formulations to meet specific market needs. The
open-celled, breathable polyurethanes are available with anti-
microbial additives for footwear and medical applications, flame
retardants for automotive and industrial requirements and a
variety of firmnesses for controlled shock absorption and
cushioning. For footwear, medical, industrial, orthopedic soft
goods, automotive, electronic, aerospace, protective equipment
and more, HyPUR-cel® is a cost effective solution.
Hytrel® films/fabric laminates
- Hytrel® is a DuPont registered trademark for its engineering
thermoplastic elastomer. The polyether-ester block coplymers
combine many of the most desirable characteristics of high
performance elastomers and flexible plastics, and offer a unique
combination of strength, elasticity, and flexibility, without the
use of plasticizers. Very thin monolithic films of 0.001 inch or
less can be extruded from Hytrel. Hytrel films are bonded to
textiles for both disposal and reusable applications.
End uses: applications include end uses requiring waterproof,
breathable, and waterproof characteristics; outdoor apparel,
operating room gowns, personal protective apparel, backpacks
and bedding covers for allergy control.