- Schoeller Textil USA's trademark for it multi-
functional high-tech finish, which repels
moisture on the outside and transports moisture
quickly from the inside. 3XDRY® is highly
breathable, less susceptible to soiling and
dries very fast.
A.P.T. (Advanced Performance Textiles)
- Developed by Texollini Inc., A.P.T. (Advanced Performance
Textiles) family of knitted fabrics include proprietary constructed
textiles to meet specific requirements. From yarn to finishes to
the newest technologies, Texollini's relationships with creative
yarn spinners, fiber suppliers, and advanced finishing
technologists, as well as its superior in-house technicians,
Texollini is a top choice for creating new performance and
technical apparel fabrics. A.P.T. properties include: moisture
management, antimicrobial nano-technology, water repellency,
and properties including FR in multi-blends for military
applications, as well as aloe/vitamin E treatments for medical
uses. The collection is available in a variety of constructions
including fleeces, meshes, and jerseys.
- Developed by DOWNLITE, this down insulation is ideal for active
outdoor applications, due to its great ability to reduce water
absorption by up to 60%, compared to un-treated down. This
flourine-free and bluesign® system partner chemistry does not add
weight, odor, or have an adverse effect on fill power.
Adhesive Films Products
- Adhesive Films, Inc. offers numerous heat-activated adhesives and seam tapes based on polyamide, polyester, polyolefin and polyurethane chemistries, all made in the USA. The products are available in film form, or supplied on rolls. These products are used to bond fabric, foam, foil, plastic film, wood, metal, plastics and many more. Adhesive Films services the following markets: Apparel, Automotive, Ballistics, Electronics, Filtration, Fire Gear, Footwear, Furniture Industrial Fabrics, Laminates, Medical, Military, Outdoor Apparel, Packaging, Performance Wear, Protective Wear, Rain Wear, and Tents.
- Textile substrates specifically developed for use in sublimation, screen, direct, and large format print applications.
- Developed by Microban International Ltd., AEGIS Excalibur® technology is designed for footwear and apparel, combining antimicrobial and an odor absorbing functionality. Excalibur’s proprietary bonding process provides optimal antimicrobial performance when applied to polyester fabrics and fibers. Specifically, the microbes’ negatively- charged cells are attracted to Excalibur’s positive charge, and when they meet, Excalibur punctures the offending cell membrane to help kill the microbes, making the environment inhospitable for them to grow. Excalibur is highly durable and reduces odor and stain causing microbes, and prolongs product deterioration for up to 40 home launderings. Lastly, the formulation is easily incorporated into typical fabric and fiber manufacturing processes without extra steps or special equipment
- Offered by Microban International, this is a durable moisture management system that improves the wicking properties and drying time of fabrics. Moisture is quickly wicked in all directions providing greater surface area coverage for rapid evaporation. The benefits of the AEGIS® goes beyond the ability help prevent the growth of stains and odors caused by bacteria, mold and mildew. This durable technology equals less time spent doing laundry, less detergent released into the environment and less water used.
- This fabric construction is made of high tenacity polyester with an exceedingly dense weave to provide a dimensionally stable product. The highly engineered PVC wet coating is applied in multiple processes to provide long lasting color and fabric protection from UV-A and UV-B, and mildew/fungi. It takes the combination of elements to craft this highly engineered quality product. The PVC is formulated to provide increased durability by increasing abrasion, oil, and sea water resistance. The fabrication is easily weldable through high frequency hot air welding, has increased peel and shear strength, and can be easily cleaned using mild soap and water.
- an innovative product developed and marketed by Anovotek LLC that utilizes the natural performance of silver to impart extended freshness & hygiene properties to textiles. Silver has long been recognized as one of nature's safest, best bacteria fighters. Combining nature's power with modern science and technology has resulted in this environmentally safe, effective treatment system for textile and polymer materials.
- Developed by Sciessent, Agion branded antimicrobial technology makes products cleaner and longer lasting with silver, copper and zinc, beneficial elements proven in use throughout history. Agion’s antimicrobial technology provides built-in protection by continuously resisting the growth of microbes. Agion Antimicrobial can be applied to virtually any material or surface. The technology operates at the surface of a product through the controlled release of elemental ions, which attack microbes and inhibit their growth in three different ways. Agion's zeolite carrier is mineral-based and allows for a "smart" release of the protection. The Agion element-based technologies suit various manufacturing and product requirements.
- Developed by Sommers Plastics, AgUARDIAN (pronounced A Guardian) is a silver ion-exchange antimirobial solution for polyurethane fabrics that is available in many designer colors and grains ideal for uses in contract upholstery. Introduced in 2007, AgUARDIAN won "Best of Neocon" gold for Healthcare Fabrics and also the "Nightingale Award" for Advancement in Healthcare, a first for a material of any kind. The product reduces bacteria and viruses on polyurethane by 99.9999%. AgUARDIAN is used in many end-use applications, such as protective lead X-ray aprons, table placemats, diaper bag linings, and odor-free Orthotic shoe inserts.
- Manufactured by AIC (Agulla International Corp.), Agulla is a PVC materialused for banner and tent applications. AIC also offers a variety of other products used in various industrial applications.
- This comprehensive line of spacer fabrics have applications as temperature regulating comfort fabrics in the medical, seating, footwear, mattress, and high-end apparel markets. Based on a three layer fabric, Airskin provides a unique channel in its middle area that draws heat and moisture away from the body. With up to 20 times the air permeability compared to normal fabrics, this channel serves as a temperature-regulating medium, as well as offering additional cushion and support.
- A fabric collection from CastleRock's Casual Performance fabric line, which is "light as air", and offers "comfort stretch" for flexible performance without the expense of spandex. The Airstretch fabrics have a 4-way stretch and recovery quality without the use of spandex. The fabrics are also very soft and easy-care.
- This innovative product represents an entirely new support technology for the mattress industry. Used for years in the construction business as an air layer, this unique substrate has been redesigned for the needs of the mattress industry. AIRWEB" provides a support layer that allows maximum airflow when added to the overall mattress construction. Based on a totally unique method of construction, AIRWEB" offers design and function. Rigidity and flex are all controlled by fiber diameter and design construction, which can be varied according to need. AIRWEB" is an affordable alternative to spacer fabrics, because it has a much simpler manufacturing method.
Alandale Knitted Fabrics
- As a subsidiary of Coville, Inc., Alandale Knitting Company
utilizes state-of-the-art knitting equipment across its fabric
operations to produce a broad array of circular knitted fabrics,
which include jerseys, French terries, thermals, ribs, fleeces, and
interlocks. Additional fabric production services include fabric
development, design and sampling, contract knitting, and more.
The company's fabrics can be found in underwear, activewear,
and sportswear for the private label apparel market. Alandale
also provides Berry Amendment certified protective and
performance fabrics for military uniforms, as well as fire
retardant, arc flash, high visibility, and ballistic fabrics for the
personal protection market.
Alpine Flocked Fabric
- Developed by Spectro Coating, Alpine is the general name for its flocked fabric. This type of material lends itself well for many uses thanks to its durability, easy-clean, anti-bacterial treatments; or custom made for unique applications. From color to substrate and from smoothness to patterned, Alpine Flocked Fabric does it all.
AlSlide™ fluidizing fabrics
- AlSlide™ fluidizing fabrics, developed by Alberrie are air-permeable fabrics used in gravity air slides or bin/silo aerators for the conveyance of dry bulk powders. These engineered fabrics are designed to achieve fluidization of the materials on their surface through the introduction of air through the bottom side of the fabric. This fluidization effect allows for easier transport of powders along a conveyor or in a silo. AlSlide™ fluidizing fabrics combine both woven and nonwoven layers for optimal reinforcement, precise permeability, and air flow rates from the nonwoven structure. The small and consistent pore openings from the dense nonwoven design helps prevent infiltration of the powders into the fabric. AlSlide™ filtration fabrics are available in polyester as well as Kevlar®/PE layered fabric for conveying higher temperature materials or for applications requiring fire or spark resistance.
- Developed by HDM, Inc. and utilizing SuperFabric® technology,
ALTAI™ footwear is regarded among the best boots and footwear
in the world. The unique combination of materials and
craftsmanship is tailored to meet specific real-world
professionals. With ALTAI™ tactical, military, and hiking boots,
every piece and component is built with the end-user in mind.
Superior materials such as SuperFabric®, combined with trusted
names such as Vibram®, lay the foundation for footwear built
from the ground up. Waterproof/breathability, lightweight, and
durability are what the customer demands and gets with ALTAI™.
Finer details such as speed lacing, metal eyelets, and gusseted
tongues make ALTAI™ footwear a high quality product.
- This advanced Fluorine-Free green alternative in water-repellent
technology. Textiles treated with F³ exhibit a high degree of
durable water repellency. Using environmentally friendly chemistry,
F³ provides a green alternative without sacrificing performance.
This fluorocarbon-free aqueous product, based on a hydrophobe-
fortified polymer and propriety additives, provides a high level of
durable repellency. Altopel F³ products use a novel crosslinking
system for promoting excellent laundering durability on a variety of
fiber types and constructions.
- Amersil® is Venture Textiles' proprietary fire-retardant silicone coating, which provides tear-resistance characteristics when applied to the fabric, along with superior waterprofness and flame retardancy. This finish is cuurently being used as a protective coating in tents, sleeping bags, outerwear, and backpacks.
- Anso-tex® Nylon is a high-tenacity, textured nylon and registered trademark of Allied Signal Performance Fibers. It provides high strength and superior abrasion resistance, and dyes and prints bright clean colors for footwear, outerwear, accessories, soft sided luggage, duffle bags, computer bags, sports bags, and webbing.
Antex Knitted Fabrics
- Antex Mills fabrics provide fashionable knitted fabrics to the junior, contemporary, and children's markets. In 2004, Antex added the Antex Premier Performance division to provide technical fabrics to the outdoor and activewear markets. Antex Premier Performance line of technical fabrics includes several weights of tightly constructed circular knits, containing varying amounts of Lycra®, many finished with a sueded surface. Antex uses a special peaching machine in the finishing process of some performance fabrics to give an exceptionally soft hand.
- ANTRON® is the registered trademark for the INVISTA brand of
commercial carpet fiber. ANTRON® is engineered for superior
soil release, stain removal, durability and ease of maintenance.
ANTRON® can be found in over 800 commercial styles made by
today's leading carpet manufacturers.
Being the only carpet fiber designated as an Environmentally
Preferable Product, ANTRON® is third-party certified as having a
reduced effect on the environment and on human health in
comparative ratings with competing offerings. A durable product
that offers superior performance, ANTRON® yields excellent
life-cycle costs and the lowest total environmental impact.
Apex Mills Fabrics
- Apex Mills engineers application-specific mesh/netting, solid knit and 3D spacer solutions. The company conceptualizes, design and delivers high-performing warp knit textile solutions that allow customers to achieve their product goals. Working collaboratively with product teams, Apex understands how the fabric will be used and constructs a textile that delivers the desired performance. With production in the USA, Apex Mills provides in-person collaboration, on-site development and quick response.
- This “Eco-Friendly” Polyester fiber, APEXA® is
Biodegradable and “returns to nature”. It can be decomposed into carbon dioxide and water by microorganisms in nature after use. Apexa® can be used in the same way as conventional polyester, and it can also be recycled. Furthermore, it brings no pollution to the environment. APEXA® is registered trademark of E.I.DUPONT de Nemours and Company.
- A division of Graphene-One, Armor Guys is Graphene-One's
manufacturing arm for developing KYORENE® graphene fibered
products. Being a vertically integrated, Armor Guys sources the
raw materials, upwinds its proprietary yarns, knits the liners,
applies the coating, washes the gloves prior to packaging and
provides a final inspection to ensure quality of the products.
Because of this, Armor Guys products meet and exceed the most
stringent quality standards, while doing so at the most competitive
prices in the market.
- A new generation leather, developed by Pittards, which uses chemistry focused on the fibril bundles within the leather structure. By encasing the fibril bundles by microscopic ceramic "armor plates" within the leather structure, a greater resistance to abrasion and an increase in the durability of the leather is created.
Arselon Flame Retardant Yarn
- Developed by the state company Khimvolokno Svetlogorsk in the
Republic of Belarus and exclusively distributed in North America
by ICF Mercantile, LLC, Arselon is an aramid yarn with excellent
physical properties. The low friction aramid yarn is chemically
resistant to solvents and alkalis, and has a moisture-retention
equal to cotton. Arselon has no drip/no melt qualities, and a
working temperature of 250o330o C / 482o-626o F. The yarn
is also more cost-effective than other aramid fibers, and can be
used in a variety of applications for the industrial and home
Asher Fabric Concepts (AFC) Textiles
- AFC differentiates itself from its competitors by offering
proprietary textiles, and by continually updating and innovating
every aspect of textile design and production. In the past 20
years, Asher has become known as a leader in innovation and
quality in knitted textile fabrications, with and without spandex,
as well as in creativity of print design and application. Some of
the exquisite blended yarns used by ACF in the production of its
high-end quality knitted fabrics include: angora, bamboo,
cashmere, cotton, cupro, hemp, linen, metallics, Modal®, nylon,
organic cotton, polyester, rayon, silk, Sorona®, space dyed,
Supima®, Tencel®, viscose, and wool. AFC's knit constructions
include: terry knits, jerseys, rib knits, stripes, thermals, meshes,
and sweater knits.
- Unifi's synthetic alternative to cotton, Augusta™ delivers the
light hand, soft drape and simple aesthetics of a fine spun
yarn across a variety of end-uses, including seamless
apparel, intimate apparel, and casual sportswear. The
benefits of Augusta include color retention, low pilling,
wrinkle resistance, and easy-care.
Australian Merino Wool
- With the help of Australian Wool Innovation, Merino wool is being rediscovered and reshaped by designers keen to take advantage of the move back toward natural fibers. A product of the ages, Merino wool yarn can be worn through all seasons, and is the fiber for our times. The increasing global preference for natural, eco-friendly and organic products has driven demand for environmentally assured Australian Merino wool.
- AVORA® FR is the trademark for licensed fabrics containing
100% inherent FR polyester fiber from INVISTA. All Avora FR
fabrics must be certified by INVISTA to exhibit the tradename.
Avora FR fabrics meet most flammability requirements for use in
hospitality and contract furnishing applications. Avora FR fabrics
are synonymous with safety, as the flame resistance is
permanent and will not wash or wear out. Avora FR fabrics also
exhibit excellent wear properties, good dimensional stability,
excellent colorfastness and ease of care. Avora FR fabrics,
produced from INVISTA FR fiber, are available in a wide range of
colors and designs.
- Developed by Eastman, Avra™ is a revolutionary fiber technology made with 100% post-consumer recycled PET. When Avra™ is incorporated into fabrics and activewear, it keeps waste plastics out of waterways, while showing a commitment toward a circular economy. In knit fabrics of similar construction and weight, Avra™'s performance fibers provide excellent drape and softness. Fabrics made with Avra™ start cool and help keep the body remain cool during a workout. With no additional chemistry needed, Avra™'s lightness, flexibility, and breathability provides performance that can be felt by the wearer.