- Developed by DOWNLITE, this down insulation is ideal for active
outdoor applications, due to its great ability to reduce water
absorption by up to 60%, compared to un-treated down. This
flourine-free and bluesign® system partner chemistry does not add
weight, odor, or have an adverse effect on fill power.
Adhesive Films Products
- Adhesive Films, Inc. offers numerous heat-activated adhesives and seam tapes based on polyamide, polyester, polyolefin and polyurethane chemistries, all made in the USA. The products are available in film form, or supplied on rolls. These products are used to bond fabric, foam, foil, plastic film, wood, metal, plastics and many more. Adhesive Films services the following markets: Apparel, Automotive, Ballistics, Electronics, Filtration, Fire Gear, Footwear, Furniture Industrial Fabrics, Laminates, Medical, Military, Outdoor Apparel, Packaging, Performance Wear, Protective Wear, Rain Wear, and Tents.
- This fabric construction is made of high tenacity polyester with an exceedingly dense weave to provide a dimensionally stable product. The highly engineered PVC wet coating is applied in multiple processes to provide long lasting color and fabric protection from UV-A and UV-B, and mildew/fungi. It takes the combination of elements to craft this highly engineered quality product. The PVC is formulated to provide increased durability by increasing abrasion, oil, and sea water resistance. The fabrication is easily weldable through high frequency hot air welding, has increased peel and shear strength, and can be easily cleaned using mild soap and water.
- This comprehensive line of spacer fabrics have applications as temperature regulating comfort fabrics in the medical, seating, footwear, mattress, and high-end apparel markets. Based on a three layer fabric, Airskin provides a unique channel in its middle area that draws heat and moisture away from the body. With up to 20 times the air permeability compared to normal fabrics, this channel serves as a temperature-regulating medium, as well as offering additional cushion and support.
Alandale Knitted Fabrics
- As a subsidiary of Coville, Inc., Alandale Knitting Company
utilizes state-of-the-art knitting equipment across its fabric
operations to produce a broad array of circular knitted fabrics,
which include jerseys, French terries, thermals, ribs, fleeces, and
interlocks. Additional fabric production services include fabric
development, design and sampling, contract knitting, and more.
The company's fabrics can be found in underwear, activewear,
and sportswear for the private label apparel market. Alandale
also provides Berry Amendment certified protective and
performance fabrics for military uniforms, as well as fire
retardant, arc flash, high visibility, and ballistic fabrics for the
personal protection market.
Apex Mills Fabrics
- Apex Mills engineers application-specific mesh/netting, solid knit and 3D spacer solutions. The company conceptualizes, design and delivers high-performing warp knit textile solutions that allow customers to achieve their product goals. Working collaboratively with product teams, Apex understands how the fabric will be used and constructs a textile that delivers the desired performance. With production in the USA, Apex Mills provides in-person collaboration, on-site development and quick response.
- A division of Graphene-One, Armor Guys is Graphene-One's
manufacturing arm for developing KYORENE® graphene fibered
products. Being a vertically integrated, Armor Guys sources the
raw materials, upwinds its proprietary yarns, knits the liners,
applies the coating, washes the gloves prior to packaging and
provides a final inspection to ensure quality of the products.
Because of this, Armor Guys products meet and exceed the most
stringent quality standards, while doing so at the most competitive
prices in the market.