MOHAIR (also know as Angora)
Natural Fiber - made from the hair of Angora goats
- Long, lustrous, strong fiber
- Soft hand
- Most resilient natural textile fiber
- Lightweight, warms, good insulator
- Dyes well, brilliant colors
- Non-crush, non-mat and non-pill qualities.
- Resists fading
MAJOR END USES:
- Apparel - coats, suits, dresses, sweaters, accessories, loungewear, socks.
- Home Fashions - blankets, throws, upholstery, draperies, carpets, rugs.
Return to Fiber Characteristics Index
Continue to Fiber/Fabric Care
Or, Return to Seminar Index
Please let us know your
comments about this
site. Or, contact us to find out more about our live seminar
programs for major retailers, associations or consumer groups.