- This new textile carrier material, developed by Schoeller, has the ability to integrate cosmetics or medication (under medical supervision), into textiles. Although, still in the development stage, Schoeller intends to be among the frontrunners in the major health trend and offers interested potential business partners intelligent possibilities for an exciting cooperation. The fabric has the ability to be individually loaded and regenerated with beneficial or therapeutic substances. With partnership-based development, the company is seeking individual solutions and designs geared closely to customer requirements. This may take the form of new distribution channels, such as online shops or customer care at point of sale, where for example, effective substances for recharging iLoad® textiles can be bought.
INGEO"/PLA (polylactic Acid)
- Originally developed by NatureWorks LLC and now being
produced by Radici for the European market, is a PLA fiber that is
exclusively distributed in North America by ICF Mercantile, LLC.
INGEO" is a polymer fiber made with 100% annually renewable
resources, such as corn. The fiber offers excellent wicking and
moisture management properties, low odor retention qualities
and rapid soil release. Fabrics, made with Ingeo, look and feel
like those made from a natural fiber, but have the performance
qualities of a synthetic. INGEO" is also hypo-allergenicic,
biodegradable, quick drying, and easy care. End-use
applications include: apparel, home furnishings, and medical.
- Innova® MicroFleece is manufacturered by Duofold. It is a mid-weight thermal fabric knitted with Innova® polyolefin fibers. Innova is specified by the U.S. Military for their Extended Cold Weather Clothing System (ECWCS). The brushed inner surface of the MicroFleece enhances insulation and moisture transfer. A 10% Lycra® content allows a 4-way stretch and freedom of movement It is used in thermalwear.
Insect Shield® Repellent Technology
- In July 2003, Buzz Off Insect Shield, LLC, introduced the first EPA-registered insect-repellent apparel. Insect Shield® Repellent Apparel technology provides effective, invisible and odorless protection against mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (no-see-ums) through 70 launderings. Insect Shield apparel categories include outdoor, golf, hunting, fishing, and equestrian. Insect Shield® Repellent Gear technology is proven to repel mosquitoes, ticks, flies, and fleas through six months of constant exposure to weathering (sun/rain) Insect Shield gear product categories include camping, patio, beach, pet, and equestrian. Insect Shield technology has the potential to be an important tool in the battle against insect-borne diseases and improve the health of people worldwide. In partnership with a number of agencies and internat
Insitu Wallcovering Solutions™
- Antibacterial acoustic wallcoverings, panels and tiles for improved acoustic performance across various interior design applications.