- Developed by FilSpec Inc., this is an innovative technology for
athletic gear. The infrared yarn generates heat by capturing
sunlight, allowing outdoor sports enthusiasts to stay warm even
while wearing thin, lightweight garments, resulting in maximum
comfort and ease of movement. The fabric heats up when exposed
to daylight and not from contact with body heat. Rain or shine, the
effect is the same.
- Range of Single faced polyester satin labels, ranging from 15mm up to 150mm, a choice of colours and either plain or preprinted, based on customers requirements.
- This premium-branded nylon carpet fiber is known for its beauty, comfort and durability. Whether frieze, cut-loop pile, shag or Saxony, carpets made with Wear-Dated fiber have a more natural look due to the patented characteristics of the fiber itself, lending it a lustrous, classic texture and the appearance of fine natural wool, but with the high-performance characteristics of nylon.
- FIBER-LINE WEARCOAT products were created for applications where the coated fibers are exposed to environments that can cause the product to degrade prematurely due to abrasion. The Fiber Line Wearcoat coating encapsulates the filaments providing minimal friction, increasing the overall performance of the fiber.
WEARCOAT products are made from high performance fibers such as aramid, HMPE, PBO, and LCP. This family of coatings can be applied to flat or twisted yarns. In yarn-on-yarn abrasion tests in wet and dry conditions, our products last up to 50 times longer than untreated fiber.
For over 25 years, FIBER-LINE® LLC has provided science-driven expertise that improves the performance and the end-use processing of high performance fibers. Our products enable the search for new energy reserves and extend the life of fiber optic
- Developed by DOWNLITE, WOOL-DOWN HALO™ is a proprietary blend of nature's best insulating materials. Wool-Down HALO™ uses a traceable wool sourced in the U.S. and has achieved new laundry durability standards. This fiber brings the temperature and humidity control benefits of wool together with the loft, softness, and compressibility of down.
- Produced in the historic Woolrich Woolen Mill, in Woolrich, PA,
this authentic wool fabric combines the durability of CORDURA®
fiber and the natural properties of Woolrich wool, to create
strong, enduring garments for the authentic outdoor lifestyle.
- Developed by FilSpec, this fiber was created to provide workers
with a comfortable, practical, and safe uniform. Fabrics created
with WorkFil™ are similar to denim and can be dyed any color
selected by a company. The fiber is available in two versions:
WorkFil FR™ (Flame-Resistant), which helps protect workers who
are exposed to flammable materials, and WorkFil TR™ (Tear-
REsistant), which is designed to withstand tears and cuts, thereby
prolonging the life of work clothes.
- A leather developed by Pittards, shugs off moisture and allows perspiration to escape without causing any change in the structure of the leather.
Wu Luen Knitting Co., Ltd. Fabrics
- The main products are fabrics for garments, swimming wear, underwear, biking wears, sportswear, shoes, industrial fabrics, hats and bags. The company uses advanced precision machinery, and its department of product development is dedicated to providing new and unique products; moreover, the company has maintained its high quality image for 30 years due to the specialized and strict quality control. The main products are fabrics for garments, swimming wear, underwear, biking wears, sportswear, shoes, industrial fabrics, hats and bags.