- Incredible advancements in circular knitting have given Texollini
the ability to produce fine-gauge European knitting utilizing
ultra-fine yarns. Containing over twice the number of stitches
per inch (as many as 8,000), the fabrics utilize combinations of
very fine fibers and yarns, combined with lightweight, durable
Lycra®. Texollini's industry-leading, Made in America
Superfino® and Ultrafino® fabrics provide density, durability,
support and quality for a variety of primary markets from lingerie
to swimwear to casual sportswear.
Ultra Fresh Silpure
- Ultra Fresh Silpure is an exciting new silver-based antimicrobial
agent developed for textiles by Thomsom Research Associates
(TRA) of Toronto, Canada. TRA upplies antimicrobials under the
Ultra-Fresh trade name in over 40 countries around the world.
Silpure is another trademark of TRA.
- Developed by Advanced Flexible Materials, this is an innovative, reflective, lightweight (35 GSM) polyester woven insulation fabric. AFM Heatsheets' new DWR-coated Ultraflect™ with Silver Lining® technology translates the products originally developed for space environments into today’s demands for comfort, convenience, style, and function. With a single reflective-insulation layer, Ultraflect™ provides protection in a more compact form. The fabric incorporates an ultra-thin, soft, and durable reflective-insulation membrane laminated to familiar woven fabrics to deliver exceptional protection from the burning rays of the sun, or to stimulate warming.
- Ultrasoft® is a Westex brand distributed by Charles Parsons. Trusted flame resistant fabrics with market proven performance.
- The UnidyneTM line of fluororepellent products lead the field in providing the most cost effective, soil resistant, oil and water repellent fluorochemicals available in today’s marketplace. Unidyne products, like all Daikin’s products, are manufactured with careful respect for the environment. As the world’s largest manufacturer of fluororepellents for both topical and internal treatment of substrates, Daikin supplies and technically supports any application in any location globally. Whether for Carpeting, Textiles, Nonwovens, or Paper, Unidyne really means World Class Protection.
United Knitting Fabrics
- United Knitting Fabrics are a line of fabrics, produced by United
Knitting, a world leader in the product development and
production of performance stretch knitted fabrics. the fabrics
are targeted towards the outdoor, fitness, team sports, and
swimwear markets. Located in Tennessee, United Knitting
maintains a modern circular knitting, dyeing, and finishing
facility. Consistency, flexibility, and conformity to requirements
are its top priority in developing high quality, innovative fabrics
for its partner customers.
Unitex International Fabrics
- UNITEX International is an innovative knitter and converter serving the apparel industry for over 20 years. The vast line of product includes prints, stripes, novelties and hi-end superior blend of yarns. Contemporary line of knits are produced per season and made available for sampling. The product line is supported by strong commitment to quality and customer service at the right price.