- This line of outdoor sportswear fabrics for high aerobic activity
absorbs, wicks and dries faster than cotton. It offers excellent 40
+ UPF Protection. It is more advanced than cotton, because of
its high tech, high performance Burlington Moisture Control
System. Moisture is dispersed over a wider surface area than
conventional fabrics. The result: M.C.S. BLOCKER fabrics absorb,
wick and dry more quickly. The fabric offers more strength than
cotton because M.C.S. BLOCKER is a specifically designed
synthetic fabric, perfectly matched to strenuous, high aerobic
activities. With this strength, it resists breaks and tears. The
fabrics also offer more comfort than cotton because its unique
construction dries faster and won't stick to you like cotton. The
M.C.S. BLOCKER cottony-soft fabrics are perfect for sun
- M.C.S.® is Burlington Performance Fabrics' Moisture Control System of nylon and polyester fabrics treated for wicking performance. MCS fabric is used in performance activewear.
Mae Pacific Company Fabrics
- Mae Pacific Company offers a wide range of fabrics which include, all types of sports knitted fabrics (wicking, moisture management), flame retardant fabrics (both inherent and topical treated), denim, woven fabrics and coatings. The company's goal is to offer the highest quality fabrics in the world, and to meet the technical requirements by all of its customers around the world. In addtion to regular knitted fabrics, Mae Pacific Co., Limited is strong in the production and supply of new and high technology fabrics including but not limited to: Cooling fabrics; Heat generating/heat retention fabrics; Thermal regulating fabrics; Wicking, quick-dry and moisture management fabrics; Far infrared fabrics; Nano-silver permanently anti-microbial fabrics; Bamboo charcoal fabrics; Coffee charcoal fabrics; Polypropylene fabrics; UV-protective fabrics; and Water proof/water repellent fabrics; and any other performance fabrics based on buyer’s instruction.
- MAPP®, which stands for Merino Advanced Performance Program, is a fabric produced using exclusive Merino fibers sourced from only the cleanest and purest New Zealand alpine
environments. MAPP® incorporates these "Natural Performance" fibers into fabrics specifically designed to work in activity apparel. MAPP® is the "Guarantee of source, process, and functionality."
- A cashmere like pile fabric, made from Glenoit Fabrics' sliver knitting process. The fabric is very light-weight for it's volume. It has multi-season comfort, is easy-care, and non-shrink.
- Developed by Sommers Plastics, this is a soft PVC fabric that is created by adding a chemical blowing agent to raw PVC pellets and passing the materiql through an oven, which causes it to expand and rise. Much like yeast, this ingredient creates air bubbles that expand the PVC making it sponge-like. Sommers Marshmallow® has become one of the most recognizable brand names for expanded vinyl.
- Merino State is the ultimate blend of nature and technology, a range of fine premium and functional fabrics for the global apparel industry.
- Meryl® is Nylstar's registered trademark for its nylon/polyamide microfiber, which allows the softness of microfiber to be combined with excellent absorption capacity in order to maintain a balanced comfort level during athletic activities. Because Meryl is a microfiber, it is extremely lightweight. It also is machine washable, dries three times faster than cotton, and reuqires little or no ironing.
- The Meryl® Actisystem is an innovation in textile fibers, designed to meet the demands of both athletic and leisure activities. Developed by Nylstar, These fibers have been created with cutting-edge technology, and are the result of continual research into the leading solutions that fully satisfy a wide variety of performance requirements. Therefore, the Meryl Actisystem is designed to revolutionize technical apparel for sports enthusiasts.
MFI International Mfg. Finished Products
- This company provides cut & sew products and services for a variety of end-use applications. MFI's “Turnkey” or “Full Package” operations are tailored to these industries: apparel (performance and work-wear), aircraft, automotive, furniture, mattress and bedding, specialty seating, pet products safety and first aid, military apparel and other consumer and industrial markets. Specific products include: Automotive/Transportation Interiors; Composites/Aeorspace; Fashion/Garment/Apparel; Filtration; Home Furnishings/Home Fashions; Medical Products; Military/Government; Outdoor/Sports; Protective Products; Upholstered Furniture; Workwear/Uniforms; and Other Sewn Products.
- Developed by Radici and exclusively distributed in North America
by ICF Mercantile, LLC, is a yarn produced by two-component
spinning of polyester and nylon. This technology achieves a
fineness greater than that of microfiber. Micralon's
characteristics make it suitable for universal application without
any special technology. The fineness of the yarn can create
fabrics for the apparel and furnishings markets that are very soft
to the touch. End-use applications include: sportswear,
household linens and threads, chenille, linings, padding, and
- Micro-loft® insulation, made by Invista, is made from a patented
blend of microfibers to provide down-like softness, and
exceptional warmth without bulk. It is superior at blocking
radiant heat loss and resisting moisture, and provides
lightweight comfort and compactability. Micro-loft® is machine
washable/dryable, and is odorless and nonallergenic. End uses
include outerwear, sleeping bags, gloves and accessories.
- Microban International, Ltd. is the global leader in built-in antimicrobial product protection, engineering durable antimicrobial solutions for consumer, industrial and medical products around the world. With over 20 technologies, Microban® protection can be engineered into a breadth of materials including: polymers, textiles, coatings, paper and adhesives.
- Pittards' MICROSPIKE is the latest development in performance leather, combining anti-microbial treatment for personal hygene with all the WR100X benefits, which provides for moisture resistance along with allowing perspiration to escape, with no change in the leather strucure.
- Developed by Wellman Inc., MicroSpun® is a polyester microfiber. It provides more clarity to colors, It is soft, light, breathable,and comfortable to wear. Fabrics made from MicroSpun have a luxurious feel with an incredible drape and flow. It possesses all the performance characteristics of a microfiber including moisture transport, wind resistance, and water resistance capabilities. MicroSpun fabrics hold their shape, but won't shrink, stretch, or wrinkle. End-uses include menswear, womenswear, activewear, outerwear, and home furnishings.
- MicroSupplex" is Invista's microdenier nylon fiber. As a
microfiber, it allows for tight, densely constructed woven fabrics,
while being soft and lightweight. Fiber s are even finer than silk.
It has twice the wind resistance of standard nylon with greater
water resistance and good abrasin resistance. It is ued for
rainwear, running and swim shorts, cycling jackets, golf and
- Microtherm® is a polyester microfiber, made by Invista, used as
liners for high performance jackets and other outerwear, caps,
gloves, sleeping bags, pillows and ground sheets and footwear.
Tests indicate that Microtherm has superior wicking, thermal and
comfort properties compared to conventional linings.
- Developed by Radici and exclusively distributed in North America
by ICF Mercantile, LLC, Microvacuum Polyester is a hollow-core
polyester fiber that possesses such innovative properties as
lightness, thermal insulation, strength and comfort. These
characteristics allow for the production of state-of-the-art
fabrics for a variety of woven or warp knitting applications
including: sportswear, technical wear, intimate apparel, hosiery,
swimwear, home furnishings, trimmings, and linings.
- Menardi Filter Elements offers a wide variety of fabrics for industrial dry and liquid filtration. We have in house knowledge to help guide customers in determining what media works best in their application. We also offer a wide range of fabric treatments for improved filtration.Some of these include ePTFE, Acid Resistance, Hydrophobic and Oleo-phobic.
This surface filtration ePTFE membrane can be laminated onto a variety of substrates. It acts as a primary dustcake requiring no precoat before or during operation. By limiting fine particle penetration, Mikrotex preserves the filter substrate's integrity, maintaining design airflow at a reduced pressure drop than conventional media. Mikrotex® membrane is available for pulse-jet, plenum-pulse, reverse air, and shaker bag filters.
- This fabric, developed by Cocona, Inc., uses natural technology™
derived from volcanic minerals. Minerale™ improves the
performance and comfort of fabrics by providing exceptional
evaporative cooling, odor resistance and added UV protection to
keep the wearer comfortable in any environment. The naturally
occurring minerals in Minerale™ fabrics are widely used to purify
and soften water, because of their ability to absorb impurities.
The natural technology™ in Minerale™ is inside the fiber, so it
will not wash off or wear out. It is permanent and always
working. As a complementary technology to Cocona®,
Minerale™ fabrics provide a means to have pure white, pure
colors, and finer denier fabrics.
- Developed by GTI Graphic Technology, Inc., the
ASTM D1729-2009 compliant GTI MiniMatcher series
is ideal for the viewing of coatings, consumer
goods, fashion, and more. It is available in
five standard models. The MM-1e and MM-2e
provide three different light sources with UV or
LED are available as an option. The MM-4e, MM-
2448e, and MM-2460e include five unique light
sources with a built-in daylight timer and an
illuminated push button control. These models
provide one touch automatic light source
- A versatile lightweight pile fabric, made from Glenoit Fabrics' sliver knitting process..The fabric is vary light-weight for it's volume. It has multi-season comfort, is easy-care, and non-shrink.
- Developed by WidePlus International Co., Ltd., MiniR® is a
trademarked performance fabric, made from an exclusive yarn
technology that reflects the sun’s rays to keep the wearer cool. It
has a high UPF rating to provide longer sun protection for the skin.
MiniR Reflects Near Infrared Rays (NIR) up to 65%-75%, and
absorbs 25%-35% of the suns rays. The fabric is durable and has
a UPF 50+ to block UV rays over a long period of time. MiniR also
keeps the wearer comfortable in the heated conditions.
- Developed by Hyosung, this 100% pre-consumer recycled nylon
reduces energy consumption, and is GRS certified.
- Developed by TenCate Geosynthetics, Mirafi® consists of a series of targeted geosynthetic fabrics that provide a variety of performance qualities. Tencate's geogrids and geotextiles are engineered with advanced application knowledge to meet project specifications for transportation construction, mechanically stabilized earth, erosion control, water and waste management, and shoreline protection/marine structure construction.
MMI Textiles Products
- MMI Textiles offers a wide range of high-quality fabrics. Whether
your project calls for lightweight or heavyweight, flame retardant
or waterproof, we supply the fabric you need—at the best possible
price. Product lines include: Woven fabric, knit fabric, mesh &
tricot fabric, printed narrow fabric, webbing/binding tape/elastic,
hook & loop, metal & plastic hardware, labels, rope & cord,
closeouts & surplus goods, and custom laminations. The markets
served by MMI Textiles' products include: Military/Tactical,
Medical, and Commercial.
- Moisture-tech® 360°, developed by Sympatex Technologies, is an innovative insole which combines with Moisture-tech® laminate to create an even better micro-climate in the shoe.
In addition to the faster wicking in the shaft section by the Moisture-tech® lining laminate, the insole creates a 360° effect. The insole draws the moisture away from the foot or sock and buffers it briefly in an innovative intermediate layer. The rolling movement of the foot generates a ventilation and pumping effect in the ducts structure of the insole which transports moisture in the form of water vapour evenly to the shaft fitted with Moisture-tech® lining laminate. This allows the moisture to be wicked outwards on a large scale, compared to a standard insole where the moisture is not wicked away from the foot which causes a moisture block in the sock.
Moisture-Tech By Sympatex®
- Developed by Sympatex Technologies, this innovation provides for the perfect microclimate in footwear. The technology provides for an innovative waterproof lining laminate that improves the moisture removal from the foot, a large surface area transfer of moisture to the hydrophilic membrane through an innovative intermediate layer, and full area activation of the membrane. All of these qualities ensure perfect dynamic breathability, faster wicking, and a dry foot climate. The innovative Moisture-Tech® laminate assures that perspiration is removed faster. The perfect moisture management keeps feet dry at all times with perfect breathability and comfort.
Mr Stitch Embroidery
- From caps to patches to shoes, Mr. Stitch is experienced in working with a wide range of products. The company has worked with many large brands and has produced goods for a variety of industries including apparel, bed & bath, and uniforms. Mr. Stitch also produces emblem patches to fit any need. Utilizing only the top designers and machinery, Mr. Stitch creates high quality digitized embroidery, featuring company logos / designs and resilient patches.
Multi-Source Portable Desktop Viewer
- The stylish and compact PDV-2e/M provides an ASTM D1729-2009 compliant portable desktop viewing station. It is ideal for client presentations, lab applications, and any business that critically views color. The PDV-2e/M includes four light sources, elapsed time meter to monitor usage of the daylight source, unique hinged design allows for quick set-up and pack-up, side walls, and a viewing area of 7.5"D × 19"W × 13"H.
- A velvety cut pile fabric, made from Glenoit Fabrics' sliver knitting process..The fabric is vary light-weight for it's volume. It has multi-season comfort, is easy-care, and non-shrink.