- Incredible advancements in circular knitting have given Texollini
the ability to produce fine-gauge European knitting utilizing
ultra-fine yarns. Containing over twice the number of stitches
per inch (as many as 8,000), the fabrics utilize combinations of
very fine fibers and yarns, combined with lightweight, durable
Lycra®. Texollini's industry-leading, Made in America
Superfino® and Ultrafino® fabrics provide density, durability,
support and quality for a variety of primary markets from lingerie
to swimwear to casual sportswear.
Ultra Fresh Silpure
- Ultra Fresh Silpure is an exciting new silver-based antimicrobial
agent developed for textiles by Thomsom Research Associates
(TRA) of Toronto, Canada. TRA upplies antimicrobials under the
Ultra-Fresh trade name in over 40 countries around the world.
Silpure is another trademark of TRA.
- Developed by Advanced Flexible Materials, this is an innovative, reflective, lightweight (35 GSM) polyester woven insulation fabric. AFM Heatsheets' new DWR-coated Ultraflect™ with Silver Lining® technology translates the products originally developed for space environments into today’s demands for comfort, convenience, style, and function. With a single reflective-insulation layer, Ultraflect™ provides protection in a more compact form. The fabric incorporates an ultra-thin, soft, and durable reflective-insulation membrane laminated to familiar woven fabrics to deliver exceptional protection from the burning rays of the sun, or to stimulate warming.
- The UnidyneTM line of fluororepellent products lead the field in providing the most cost effective, soil resistant, oil and water repellent fluorochemicals available in today’s marketplace. Unidyne products, like all Daikin’s products, are manufactured with careful respect for the environment. As the world’s largest manufacturer of fluororepellents for both topical and internal treatment of substrates, Daikin supplies and technically supports any application in any location globally. Whether for Carpeting, Textiles, Nonwovens, or Paper, Unidyne really means World Class Protection.
- Developed by Unifi, UNIFIBER is the most trusted, flexible and
responsive textile solution for cost-conscious designers and
buyers. Made to comply with NAFTA, CAFTA and ATP. UNIFIBER is
available in polyester and nylon. UNIFIBER polyester comes in a
variety of deniers and filament counts. With all the inherent
benefits of polyester fiber, at a cost-effective price. And we make
it around the world—to make a logical link to your supply chain.
UNIFIBER adds value and performance to upholstery, carpet and