- The quality Sanitized® seal is a hygiene function that is applied to products during production to guarantee a lasting effect for the life of the textile product. The effectiveness of the integrated hygiene function is long-lasting and reliable. Whether at home, at work, during sports, and every day life, the Sanitized® hygiene function ensures a feeling of freshness all day long. This treatment is integrated into the textile and offers long-lasting, safe and fresh wearing comfort. The seal provides a reassuring feeling so the consumer can be assured that everything has been done to ensure perfect hygiene in your home.
- This odor capture product, developed by Microban International, is a platform for textiles, forms a protective barrier on fabrics that attracts and traps odor, preventing apparel from giving off an offensive smell during wear and in-between washings.
- This new odor control product significantly reduces the need for
laundering. Perfect for items ranging from workout clothes and
footwear to athletic gear and bedding, Scentry Revive neutralises
body odor even after wear or use, offering the convenience of
washing less with the assurance of continued and long-lasting
freshness. With ultra-high capacity and efficiency, Scentry
Revive’s apparel odor protection lasts four to five consecutive
wears and its footwear odor control protection lasts up to one year.
Scentry Revive maintains its freshness through up to 50 home
- Schoeller® fabrics are award-winning, high tech, innovative
functional wovens, knits and innovative textile technologies.
Schoeller textiles are developed, produced, and finished using
only high quality and ecologically safe materials. The award-
winning textiles can be found in apparel for sport, bike, work,
urban, lifestyle, fashion, workwear, as well as bedding and
upholstery, and in such diverse applications as mountaineering
pants, soft-shell jackets, equestrian and golf apparel, protective
clothing, high-fashion and business apparel.
- Schoeller Textil USA's additional option for its Schoeller® fabrics, which is an antibacterial treatment that offers protection against unpleasant odors and micro-organisms.
- Schoeller's modern twilight protection with complete-surface-reflection in Schoeller®-keprotec® or schoeller®-dynatec fabrics. Visible under lights up to 100 meters. Very rub and tear resistant.
- This is a new line of improved FR safety & protective elastics, launched by OTEX Specialty Narrow Fabrics™ and FULFLEX®. FR-FLEX™ features improved FR capabilities for an upgraded no melt/no drip performance with increased design options. Using FR-Flex™ allows for a thinner, flatter design with better hand while not sacrificing performance. End-use applications include harness webbing for SCBA, elastics for face masks, straps for thermal imaging cameras, suspenders and belts for pants and lifelines as well escape ropes for safety. All products are engineered to meet NFPA Standards.
- Sewfree adhesive films are specifically designed to replace stitched seams in garments. Seams made with Sewfree are just as strong as sewn seams. The bonded seam is unwrinkled, waterproof, and can reduce the need for additional taping. Bonded integral seams can retain the stretch characteristics of the body fabric.
Sewfree® High Recovery TPU Elastomers
- These new tapes offer the best recovery while still maintaining the sleek, smooth aesthetics of a Sewfree seam, band or hem. In addition to the design benefits, careful attention to the manufacturing methods and fabrics used in making intimate garments was given. These High Recovery TPU Elastomers satisfy both the need for enhanced designs, better performance and the need for greater flexibility in manufacturing.
- For over 40 years, Shelter-Rite® architectural fabrics have been engineered with a proprietary coating formula for superior UV and mildew resistance, and unique weft inserted knit fabric that provides excellent tensile, tear and seam strength. This time-tested technology has resulted in architectural structures that maintain long-lasting aesthetics. For added protection from the elements, Seaman Corporation offers the broadest line of top finishes in the industry featuring Shelter-Rite® Brite™ Tedlar® and Kynar® fluoropolymer top finishes.
- Developed by Applied Silver, The SilvaClean® technology is an antimicrobial textile treatment. It is a service consisting of a microprocessor controlled system that applies pure ionic silver to textiles. It works on all natural and synthetic fibers and gets reapplied each time the item is laundered. Ionic silver is a natural antimicrobial that works to kill stain and odor causing bacterial using three microbe-killing mechanisms: (1) inactivation of key enzymes such as those required for respiration, (2) disruption of the DNA process, and (3) damage of the cell wall. SilvaClean’s unique technology distributes the silver ions throughout the textile to provide ongoing antimicrobial protection across the entire textile surface before, during and after use.
- The patented delivery technology of SILVADUR™ antimicrobial binds silver molecules microscopically to fabric surfaces and activate silver ions only in the presence of undesirable bacteria. This bio-responsive performance feature ensures that SILVADUR™ stays on the fabric and remains active for more than 50 washings. Also, SILVADUR™ won't detach or degrade at high temperatures or in the presence of bleach and won't discolor fabrics. SILVADUR™ is offered in an easy-to-apply liquid formulation and can be used in multiple processing methods, including pad and exhaust applications.
- This soft, non-woven, reflective insulation fabric, developed by
Advanced Flexible Materials, creates a comfortable insulating
lining. Made of aluminized polymer film, Silver Lining’s radiant
barrier both bars and allows the penetration of heat to maintain
a consistent temperature in an environment. Silver Lining’s ultra-
thin coating of 99.99999% pure aluminum is applied in a vacuum
chamber. The highly efficient heat-reflective coating is about
1/100th the thickness of a human hair. The micro-thin reflective
insulation coating is capable of returning up to 80% of a person’s
body heat. Silver Lining’s reflective insulation can be compared
to a “heat-mirror”. Just as a mirror returns light, a “heat-mirror”
- Developed by Microban, SilverShield® is a breakthrough in silver based antimicrobial technology. Infused into products during their manufacturing process, it provides a long-lasting and powerful protection against the growth of microorganisms on the surface of a product. The technology can be integrated into everything from hospital beds to cutting boards. Once implemented, it cannot be washed off and does not wear away. SilverShield technology is considered to be a breakthrough in antimicrobial protection as it works quicker and more efficiently than other silver based antimicrobials. SilverShield Technology is eight times faster than other silver based antimicrobials. It’s unique geometry and highly efficient release mechanism enable it to reduce bacterial counts on surfaces below safe levels within two hours at room temperate (25°C). Unlike other antimicrobial based silvers, SilverShield is not a nanotechnology. SilverShield antimicrobial protection is a safe silver based antimicrobial technology that is registered for use with the US Environmental Protect Agency and that passes all of the necessary safety regulations.
- Developed by Springs Creative, Sleepskin is the first performance fabric scientifically developed to improve sleep. This new patented mattress fabric uses revolutionary "Fluid Stretch" to offer an unparalleled level of pressure relief and comfort. Test show that Sleepskin stretches 20 times easier than "super stretch knits". And, the fabric surface of Sleepskin allows for super quick moisture evaporation, which greatly improves surface comfort. Nothing is more important than temperature-regulation during sleep. Sleepskin is specifically constructed to transmit heat away from the body, giving a cooler sleep.
- Developed by NanoHorizons, SmartSilver™ is a permanent anti-
odor/antimicrobial enhancement to natural and performance
fabrics. The nanotechnology used to create SmartSilver enables
manufacturers to improve functionality, add powerful
antimicrobial performance and use fewer additives, while
maintaining the qualities of the fabrics. SmartSilver yarns and
fabrics offer anti-odor endurance and quality. NanoHorizon's
blends of nanotechnology-enhanced fibers ensure maximum
anti-odor/antimicrobial effectiveness at minimum cost for
cotton, rayon, and most synthetic fibers.
- DuPont™ Sorona® is a breakthrough bio-based, high performance polymer offering unique benefits for both the apparel and carpet industries. Sorona® contains 37% annual renewable plant-based ingredients, showcasing its innovation in textiles and environmental impact benefits. By using Sorona®, carpet and apparel manufacturers can help minimize their impact on the environment without sacrificing quality and performance. It offers unique performance benefits, including superior softness, unmatched durability, exceptional stretch and recovery, and inherent stain resistance without the need for topical treatments. Sorona® is one of the first 11 products approved to use the USDA new product label on certified bio-based products. It also received OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certification, the most stringent Class 1 certification.
- Developed by Honeywell Performance Materials & Technologies,
Spectra® fiber provides lightweight, dependable strength in
demanding applications. Produced using a patented gel-spinning
process, Spectra® is a bright white polyethylene fiber with high
resistance to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light. The fiber is
stronger than steel and 40 percent stronger than aramid fiber.
Spectra® is also capable of withstanding high-load strain-rate
- This fabric brand, offered by Sportek International Inc., incorporates one of the largest selection of imported/converted knit textiles distributed in the US. Targeted towards the swimwear, cycle wear, rash guard, dance wear and outer wear markets, the vast collection includes: stretch fabrics, pile/fleece, technical/functional fabrics, organic/eco-friendly, and stretch meshes, and FR fabrics, etc.
- This specialty yarn Introduced by Fiber and Yarn Products, Inc. is
known as the "SOFTER-SMOOTHER-COOLER U™" yarn. The yarn is
produced though the use of a "trade-secret" process and
technology to supply amazing moisture movement to filament or
spun polyester yarns. Finished products made with yarns using
the company's special STA-COOL® process feature enhanced
stain release properties, quicker drying times, and greater
wicking action, leaving the consumer with a feeling of comfort
and softness that will have them wanting more STA-COOL®
- Developed by The Michell Group, Sta-Kleen is the first performance fabric and a revolution in faux leather urethane upholstery that cleans permanent marker and ballpoint pen. Sta-Kleen fabric makes it easy to remove tough stains including ketchup, yellow mustard, nail polish, lotions, creams and topical antiseptics that would stain conventional urethane upholstery forever. Sta-Kleen offers permanent protection, created with a proprietary bonding process inherent in the manufacturing process of the product. It is not a topical application: it will last the lifetime of the upholstery.
- This fabric technology developed by Milliken & Company
provides permanent stain repellency and stain release
properties. The garments will stay cleaner, longer, because
there is the dual action of two robust and balanced technologies,
working in the fabric for the life of your garment. StainSmart is
the only fabric technology proven to work on a wide variety
fabrics for a broad range of uses, including apparel, hospitality,
healthcare, military, and automotive.
- STORM DENIM Finish - This finish developed by Cotton
Incorporated gives a water-repellent function to cotton denim.
The STORM DENIM finish compares well to synthetics in
breathability; and compared to unfinished denim of the same
weight, the STORM DENIM finish provides an additional level of
durability. Through STORM DENIM technology, consumers will be
introduced to a new category of performance denim. Denim
garments made with STORM DENIM technology protect the
wearer against cold, wet conditions, offer stain-repellency,
enhanced durability, and are easy-care.
- This broad array of innovative materials integrate commercially available materials with custom-proprietary armor technology to create award winning extreme textiles. These materials offer durability, flexibility, breathability, water resistance, abrasion resistance, stain resistance, and slash resistance. They are utilized in industrial, commercial, recreational, and military application around the globe. Our materials enhance product performance. We also offer lightweight fabrics, custom colors, logos and patterns. No other material offers such value, performance and versatility-simultaneously.
- Incredible advancements in circular knitting have given Texollini
the ability to produce fine-gauge European knitting utilizing
ultra-fine yarns. Containing over twice the number of stitches
per inch (as many as 8,000), the fabrics utilize combinations of
very fine fibers and yarns, combined with lightweight, durable
Lycra®. Texollini's industry-leading, Made in America
Superfino® and Ultrafino® fabrics provide density, durability,
support and quality for a variety of primary markets from lingerie
to swimwear to casual sportswear.
Supermicrell Polyester Yarn
- Developed by Radici and exclusively distributed in North America
by ICF Mercantile, LLC, this micro-filament polyester fiber has a
count of less than 0.3 Dtex. The high degree of fineness makes
Supermicrell very versatile and suitable for tightly woven or
warp-knit, impermeable applications, and is ideal for extreme-
use, such as water- and wind-resistant applications including:
sportswear, technical wear, intimate apparel, hosiery, swimwear,
home furnishings, linings, curtains, and trimmings. Supermicrell
has a silk-like hand, and also possesses excellent breathability
and absorbing properties.
- This super durable waterproof application, developed by the ASF Group, has a rating of 80 using the Water Repellency Spray Method, even after over 100 repeated washings. This newly developed DWR technology uses a water repellent agent and a collateral process technology that densely aligns water repellent groups and bonding them firmly to the nylon fabric.
- Developed by DuPont Tate & Lyle, Susterra® is the pure, bio-based,
petroleum-free diol. Susterra® propanediol, the building block that
delivers high performance in a variety of applications, from
polyurethanes and unsaturated polyester resins to heat-transfer
fluids. For polyurethanes, Susterra® propanediol is an excellent
polyol or chain extender that gives manufacturers flexibility when
developing high-performing, bio-based solutions. The innovative
Susterra® sustainable textile solution offers manufacturers of
performance fabrics is available to designers of apparel, footwear
and gear. DuPont Tate & Lyle’s Susterra® propanediol durable
coatings and waterproof, breathable membranes are manufactured
through a proprietary fermentation process using plant-derived
glucose. In addition to being renewably sourced, Susterra® is
manufactured using a sustainable process that produces 50% less
greenhouse gas emissions and consumes 42% less non-renewable
energy than equivalent petroleum-based diols.
SVILOSA yarn (SVILOTEX®)
- Developed by E. Miroglio and exclusively distributed in North America by ICF Mercantile, LLC, this solution dyed filament rayon yarn is available in 52 stock colors, has excellent dye uniformity, and is suitable for either knitted or woven fabrics in apparel, industrial, and home furnishings applications.
- Expensive fabric finishes are no longer needed, just to control pilling. Buhler's AirJet-spun cotton yarns minimize fiber fly and drastically reduce pilling. The AirJet process embeds fiber ends deeply into the yarn structure for improved abrasion resistance, which retains a high-quality fabric look, even after many washings, and a cost-effective alternative to conventional cotton and plied yarns. This means fewer slubs and less fiber fly. AirJet yarns also boast fast absorption of moisture and dyestuffs resulting in stable dyeing. This even yarn structure works well in seamless knitting, and makes for a high-end overall appearance at a reasonable cost.
- Produced by Buhler Quality Yarns, SwissCotton® Compact is a yarn produced by processing the best extra-long staple cotton with a compact spinning system developed by Rieter, a company with a long history of textile-machinery innovations. Because the process spins all fibers firmly into the yarn, the result is a strong yarn with low hairiness and very little pilling. SwissCotton Compact has high yarn tenacity and elongation, low lint fly, and no visible foreign fiber contamination. The yarn also offers stable dyeing properties, and optimum running efficiency in weaving, knitting, and warp knitting.
- Buhler's innovative Rainbow yarns offer eye-popping dye colors, and maximum flexibility. Rainbow is a pre-treated, high-grade cotton yarn that dyes in much deeper shades than traditional untreated cotton. Trendy or seasonal colors can be manufactured quickly and in small lots. Because of Rainbows calibrated dyeing properties, patterns woven or knitted into raw fabric can be made visible in the desired color after the piece or garment has been dyed. Color intensity can be increased by using a combination of yarns with different levels of Rainbow treatment. The dyeing process can be controlled so patterns appear either color-on-white or tone-on-tone. Blending Rainbow-treated fibers with regular untreated cotton can produce mélange (heathered) yarns that can be package-, piece-, or garment-dyed.
- Developed by Buhler Quality Yarns, this yarn combines the best elements of single and plied yarn. Buhler's royal-spun yarns possess evenness, strength, and low hairiness. Royal spinning means fibers are spun firmly into the yarn, leading to fabric with a clean surface, less fiber-fly, elegant sheen, and very little hairiness or pilling. SwissCotton® Royal starts with extra-long staple cotton, which offers the comfort of a truly soft and gentle hand. The royal spinning process works all fibers firmly into the yarn, leading to superior abrasion resistance. SwissCotton Royal is stronger than single yarn and much more economical than typical plied yarns.
- Developed by Buhleer Quality Yarns, SwissModal Rainbow is a stylish mélange yarn, produced with innovative Rainbow technology that allows for speed and flexibility, without the high expense. Rainbow technology is based on a treatment that changes the dyestuff absorption of the fiber, allowing it to be colored in a much deeper shade. Blending Rainbow-treated with traditional untreated fibers can produce mélange yarns in a wide range of colors.
Choosing Rainbow mélange yarn means no unusable leftovers, short lead times, very small minimum quantities, quick reactions to short-term color trends, and reduced inventory levels. By using Rainbow technology, the yarn, the knitted/woven fabric, or the garment itself can be dyed. Buhler also offers its Rainbow mélange yarns in extra-long staple cotton.
- Developed by Buhler Yarns, SwissModal Silk is a fine, soft, and shimmering yarn that offers textiles a lustrous sheen. The yarn is known for exceptional comfort and softness. Because Buhler specially select its silk that ensures minimal foreign fiber contamination, the company can ensure a purity even in light colors and white. The Natural Kibiso mulberry silk is cultivated in regions with ideal climate conditions for silk-worm growth. The result is a white, clean cocoon with remarkably even fibers. Products made with ring-spun SwissModal Silk boast water absorbency and good dimensional stability. The yarn is a blend of 85% Lenzing MicroModal Edelweiss and 15% silk.
- Developed by Sympatex Technologies for fast and effective removal of sweat through its hydrophilic membrane combined with a particularly absorbent textile layer. In this technology, droplets of sweat are absorbed in a matter of seconds and removed from the skin, which provides for 120% better breathability combined with excellent climate control. Applications for this technology include apparel, footwear, and extreme conditions for top sporting performance.
- Developed by Sympatex Technologies, this innovation provides for innovative heat technology. The technology provides for vapor deposition of aluminium onto the membrane, which results in up to 75% of body heat being reflected. The membrane achieves up to 3.6°C less heat loss and offers more freedom of movement and better performance, due to the lack of additional layers of insulation. In addition, the technology is 100% waterproof and provides optimal breathability. The reflection effect of the aluminium coating achieves up to 3.6°C less heat loss and reduces energy costs in a water bed by up to 70%. it creates a perfect climate for sleeping.
- Developed by Sympatex Technologies, the Sympatex brand was created in 1986 by the Akzo Nobel Group as a result of a polymer patent application. The Dutch group of companies used the polymer product to develop pioneering membrane technology. The brand name was created from an amalgamation of the terms “sympathetic” (resp. “friendly”) and “textiles”. Sympatex develops, manufactures and sells membranes, laminates, functional textiles, finished products and end products for a range of applications with selected partners all over the world. The products with the Sympatex membrane are tested in minute details at the Sympatex laboratories to ensure that they feature good workmanship, are water and windproof, breathable and durable. In addition all seams are sealed with genuine Sympatex tape to ensure that they are waterproof.