- Pertexion® is Perseverance Mills' extemely waterproof coating for use in bags and outerwear.
- Produced by PLUS Compound Technologies, PLUS’s virgin
material, and is made from a proprietary formulation of high
performance thermo elastic copolymers that are 100% recyclable.
PLUSfoam is made in large sheets that can be used for a number
of products, including traction pads and deck pads for surfing,
stomp pads for snowboarding, as well as for handles or grips
and virtually anything currently using an EVA or a rubber
- Polarguard® continuous filament
polyester is a member of the
Polarguard Family of Insulation Products.
Polarguard® combines a super void
cross section with modified batting
formation. The larger void creates higher loft
with less weight, making it warmer, yet
lighter. The result is a state-of-the art
insulation that offers superior performance
in sleeping bags and outdoor apparel under
the harshest environments.
- Polarguard® HV is a polyester insulation
produced by INVISTA. The HV stands for
"high void continuous filament." It offers all
the advantages of Polarguard® but is 25%
lighter, because it traps greater quantities of
air. It is also highly compressible, resists
wet conditions, and is very durable. Most
sleeping bag manufacturers give it a lifetime
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, POLARTEC® ALPHA® ACTIVE INSULATION WAS INVENTED FOR THE U.S. SPECIAL FORCES. They required a superior insulation system for extreme temperature variations and the start-stop conditions of combat. Alpha® active insulation is engineered for consistent warmth, while allowing greater breathability during activity. This air exchange technology creates sustained comfort without shedding layers, which isn’t an option during a mission.
Polartec® Alpha® Direct
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, POLARTEC® ALPHA® DIRECT INSULATION CONTINUOUSLY RELEASES EXCESS BODY HEAT BEFORE IT BUILDS TO CAUSE SATURATION AND DISCOMFORT. This patented, adaptive quality is made possible through Alpha’s lofted fibers connected to a solid mesh core. And since Polartec® Alpha® is inherently hydrophobic, it resists all moisture and dries incredibly fast.
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, POLARTEC® DELTA™ WAS CREATED SO COOLING FABRIC TECHNOLOGIES COULD
BETTER UTILIZE THE BODY'S NATURAL COOLING PROCESS — SWEAT. Next-to-skin fabrics that target wicking and fast drying will keep moisture moving, but don't work towards actually cooling the body down. Delta™ works more efficiently by elevating touch-points for increased airflow, faster moisture dispersal, and reduced wet-cling. Delta's specialized knit construction uses both hydrophobic and
hydrophilic yarns for more advanced control of moisture dispersal. These patentpending
radiating knit structures keep you cooler in hot conditions by increasing airflow to dissipate heat.
Polartec® Fleece 100 Series
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, in 1981, this is the original synthetic fleece that FOREVER CHANGED THE WAY THE WORLD DRESSES FOR COLD WEATHER. Polartec® Fleece 100 Series utilized knitted, napped, and sheared synthetic yarns to construct a thermal fabric for outdoor apparel. Premium polyester fibers, with their hydrophobic properties, were engineered for more versatile durability. With greater resiliency, lightweight warmth, moisture repellency, and fast dry times. The lofted structures create thermal air pockets to retain warmth, and still allow optimal breathability. That’s why Polartec® synthetic fleece is still the most dependable, versatile fabric around. Polartec® fleece remains the industry standard for outerwear performance.
Polartec® Fleece 200 Series
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, this original synthetic fleece FOREVER CHANGED THE WAY THE WORLD DRESSES FOR COLD WEATHER. Polartec® Fleece 200 Series utilized knitted, napped, and sheared synthetic yarns to construct a thermal fabric for outdoor apparel. Premium polyester fibers, with their hydrophobic properties, were engineered for more versatile durability. With greater resiliency, lightweight warmth, moisture repellency, and fast dry times. The lofted structures create thermal air pockets to retain warmth, and still allow optimal breathability. That’s why Polartec® synthetic fleece is still themost dependable, versatile fabric around. Polartec® fleece remains the industry standard for outerwear performance.
Polartec® Fleece 300 Series
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, this original synthetic fleece FOREVER CHANGED THE WAY THE WORLD DRESSES FOR COLD WEATHER. Polartec® Fleece 200 Series utilized knitted, napped, and sheared synthetic yarns to construct a thermal fabric for outdoor apparel. Premium polyester fibers, with their hydrophobic properties, were engineered for more versatile durability. With greater resiliency, lightweight warmth, moisture repellency, and fast dry times. The lofted structures create thermal air pockets to retain warmth, and still allow optimal breathability. That’s why Polartec® synthetic fleece is still the most dependable, versatile fabric around. Polartec® fleece remains the industry standard for outerwear performance.
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, POLARTEC® HARDFACE® IS A PATENTED POLYMER SURFACE TREATMENT APPLIED
TO ENHANCE DURABILITY. Fused at the fiber level, Hardface® increases abrasion resistance
and water repellency. Select Hardface® styles feature DWR to add even greater water repellency.
Breathability is not sacrificed by the Hardface® coating of each individual fiber. Hardface’s added
fabric protection maintains performance quality and extends the life of garments.
Polartec® High Loft™
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, POLARTEC® HIGH LOFT™ LIGHTWEIGHT INSULATION TAKES FLEECE COMFORT AND THERMAL WARMTH TO GREATER HEIGHTS. By creating a patented high loft fiber structure, this material is ultra soft and highly compressible. Extended polyester yarns create large air pockets to retain more thermal warmth, while keeping this insulation lightweight. High Loft™ has the greatest warmth to weight ratio of all Polartec® fleece fabric technologies.
Polartec® Micro Fleece
- IN 1981, POLARTEC® FOREVER CHANGED THE WAY THE WORLD DRESSES FOR COLD WEATHER WITH THE INVENTION OF POLAR SYNTHETIC FLEECE. Polartec® was the first
to knit, nap, and shear synthetic yarns into thermal fabric for outdoor apparel. Polyester fibers were engineered for more versatile durability. With greater resiliency, lightweight warmth and fast dry times, Polartec® fleece remains the industry standard for outerwear performance.
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, POLARTEC® NEOSHELL® IS THE WORLD'S MOST BREATHABLE WATERPROOF
FABRIC TECHNOLOGY. For years the outerwear industry has prioritized excessively high
waterproof ratings that sacrifice the breathable performance needed during physical activity.
NeoShell® provides the strength and durability of a weather protective fabric, while still
allowing dynamic air exchange and comfortable full range of motion.
Polartec® Power Dry®
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, POLARTEC® POWER DRY® IS ENGINEERED TO DELIVER SUPERIOR MECHANICAL WICKING. This bi-component fabric technology is constructed with a hydrophilic interior to pull moisture away from the skin and transfer it to the outer layer. Power Dry’s exterior surface area disperses and releases this moisture for more efficient dry times. Continuous evaporation prevents saturation and regulates temperature in both hot and cold conditions.
Polartec® Power Dry® FR
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, POLARTEC® POWER DRY® FR IS THE MOST ADVANCED NEXT-TO-SKIN MOISTURE MANAGEMENT FABRIC. By using its proprietary bi-component knit construction, every fiber works with maximum efficiency. Moisture is quickly pulled away from the body and transferred to the outer surface for faster evaporation during activity. The bi-component fabric technology is constructed with a hydrophilic interior to pull moisture away from the skin and transfer it to the outer layer. Power Dry® FR’s exterior surface area disperses and releases the moisture for more efficient dry times. Continuous evaporation prevents saturation and regulates temperature in both hot and cold conditions.
and regulates temperature in both hot and cold conditions.
Polartec® Power Fill™
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, POLARTEC® POWER FILL™ IS A PREMIUM SOLUTION FOR PACKAGE INSULATION, MADE FROM AN INDUSTRY-LEADING 80% POST-CONSUMER
RECYCLED (PCR) CONTENT. This proprietary platform provides greater warmth retention in colder conditions, without added weight or bulk. A unique controlled melt process bonds the hollow fibers, increasing durability and drapability, reducing the need for scrims or other stabilizers. This gives Power Fill™ unmatched warmth and design versatility, perfect for a wide range of usage applications. Polartec® Power Fill™ resists moisture absorption and dries quickly, while maintaining a high warmth to weight ratio.
Polartec® Power Grid™
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, POLARTEC® POWER GRID™ IS THE EVOLUTION OF FLEECE FABRIC ENGINEERING.
The company's patented grid construction knit strengthens performance efficiency by increasing warmth and breathability, while also reducing fabric mass. These geometric patterns improve compressibility, wicking, and add technical style. By reinventing thermal warmth possibilities, Power Grid™ is a minimalist design that maximizes fabric performance. With geometric constructions to generates targeted touch points for Polartec's patented bi-component design to manage moisture. The next-to-skin surface is hydrophilic to absorb sweat vapor and transfer it outside. Then the outer surface disperses moisture for more efficient evaporation. The grid design also creates open air channels that improve breathability, and reduce fabric mass.
Polartec® Power Grid™ FR
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, POLARTEC® POWER GRID™ FR IS THE EVOLUTION OF FLEECE FABRIC ENGINEERING.
Polartec's patented grid construction knit strengthens performance efficiency by increasing warmth and breathability, while also reducing fabric mass. These geometric patterns improve compressibility, wicking, and add technical style. By reinventing thermal warmth possibilities, Power Grid™ is a minimalist design that maximizes fabric performance.
Polartec® Power Shield®
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, POLARTEC® POWER SHIELD® WAS THE FIRST SOFT SHELL TO COMBINE BREATHABLE COMFORT WITH HIGH PERFORMANCE
WEATHER RESISTANCE. This 3-layer fabric system is available with multiple interior surface options for greater design flexibility. The outer surface blocks wind while deflecting moisture. Unlike other membrane technologies, sweat vapor moves
outside easily through the permeable functional layer without the need for high internal pressure. Power Shield® is the pinnacle of soft shell performance.
Polartec® Power Shield® FR
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, POLARTEC® POWER SHIELD® FR IS THE ORIGINAL SOFT SHELL FABRIC, EVOLVED WITH CERTIFIED FLAME RESISTANT PROTECTION. This unique material protects against
the elements, but without the stiff hand and loud noise of a hard shell. Power Shield® FR defends
against strong winds, rain, snow, and even abrasive surfaces. And unlike other protective layers, our air permeable functional layer can easily release excess heat and moisture vapor for dry conditions both inside and out.
Polartec® Power Shield® Pro
- POLARTEC® POWER SHIELD® PRO IS THE MOST VERSATILE ADAPTATION OF THE ORIGINAL SOFT SHELL TECHNOLOGY. This resilient 3-layer fabric protects against
the elements, but without the stiff hand and loud noise of a hard shell. This allows Power Shield®
Pro to provide greater comfort, while defending against strong winds, rain, snow, and even abrasive surfaces. And unlike other protective layers, Power Shield® Pro’s microporous membrane easily releases excess heat and moisture vapor for dry conditions both inside and out.
Polartec® Power Stretch®
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, TODAY'S PERFORMANCE STRETCH FABRICS NEED TO ADAPT TO THE CONTOURS OF THE HUMAN BODY FOR OPTIMAL COMFORT DURING
MOVEMENT. Polartec® Power Stretch® has strong elastic fibers creating 4-way stretch that meets the demanding push and pull of activity. This agile, dual-surface fabric absorbs moisture from the skin while continuously wicking it to the outer layer for fast evaporation. Power Stretch’s outer surface has a low-friction finish, so this versatile fabric can layer perfectly with others and resist abrasion on its own.
Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, POLARTEC® POWER STRETCH® PRO™ OFFERS THE GREATEST ELASTIC STRETCH OF ITS GROWING PERFORMANCE-FIT PLATFORMS. Advanced dual-surface knit construction
gives Power Stretch® Pro™ enough tensile strength and abrasion resistance for durable shape recovery. Performance wicking abilities mean it keeps up with any activity.
Polartec® Power Wool™
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, POLARTEC® POWER WOOL™ IS A REVOLUTIONARY, BI-COMPONENT KNIT FABRIC
THAT COMBINES THE BEST OF BOTH NATURAL AND SYNTHETIC FIBERS, ALL WITHOUT BLENDING. The industry standard of blending wool and synthetic yarns together often hinders the greater performance qualities of each material. Power Wool's advanced knit construction places each distinct fiber where it can work to its highest potential. This hybrid design is made with a soft, odor reducing, merino wool base and a highly durable synthetic exterior. Merino wool next-to-skin delivers on classic comfort, warmth, and wicking. Power Wool’s patented bi-component knit optimizes base layer performance in more diverse conditions and levels of activity.
Polartec® Thermal Pro®
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, POLARTEC® THERMAL PRO® ADVANCES FLEECE FASHION WITH NEW KNIT STRUCTURES FOR THE MOST DIVERSE STYLE OPTIONS.
Thermal Pro® yarns are dyed in a vibrant spectrum of colors. Unique finishing techniques ensure every knit construction has the right look and feel. Technical fiber compositions maintain a soft texture and air pockets for thermoregulation
and breathability. Knit with premium polyester yarns, Thermal Pro® is cozy, resilient, and stylish.
Polartec® Thermal Pro® FR
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, POLARTEC® THERMAL PRO® FR BRINGS CERTIFIED FLAME RESISTANCE TO THE
ORIGINAL SYNTHETIC FLEECE. This fabric platform embodies the versatile applications of synthetic fleece needed for today’s most challenging work environments. A diverse variety of knitting
techniques create unique surface structures without sacrificing thermoregulation performance. The adapted look and feel still delivers the warmth and comfort of classic fleece.
Polartec® Wind Pro®
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, POLARTEC® WIND PRO® IS ENGINEERED WITH A COMPACT KNIT SURFACE STRUCTURE FOR UP TO 4X GREATER WIND RESISTANCE
THAN REGULAR SYNTHETIC FLEECE. This added brawn deflects the elements while still maintaining soft comfort and breathability. Thermal air pockets retain the warmth needed from an insulation layer, all without the use of a laminated membrane. Wind Pro® is dependable and versatile in inclement weather conditions.
Polartec® Wind Pro® FR
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, POLARTEC® WIND PRO® FR IS AN ADVANCED FLAME RESISTANT CERTIFIED
FLEECE DEVELOPED TO RESIST ALL THE ELEMENTS. While still air permeable, a tighter
knit construction reduces the amount of wind chill. A durable water repellent outer surface withstands moisture and rain while retaining breathability and comfort. This stronger knit fleece is tough enough to take on the most challenging conditions.
- Developed by Polartec, LLC, POLARTEC® WINDBLOC® IS AN ADVANCED BARRIER CONSTRUCTED TO HOLD UP AGAINST THE STRONGEST WINDS. Windbloc’s membrane
blocks outside moisture and airflow at the microscopic level to guarantee weather
protection. This durable membrane is capable of resilient stretch for greater range of motion during activity, even in inclement conditions. Windbloc® stops everything, except you.
- Polygiene prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria and
fungi at the source, permanently. To do this Polygiene uses low
concentrations of silver salt (silver chloride), which has
antimicrobial properties and is naturally present in water and
soil, to safely eliminate the ability for bacteria and fungi to grow.
The permanent treatment is applied at the finishing stages of
textile production and odor control is possible as the technology
is bound and permanently integrated in the fabric and will not
wash out. Polygiene silver salt technology is only active on the
textiles itself and with a heritage in the healthcare sector
Polygiene has applied its expertise and testing to ensure that
there is no effect on the natural bacterial flora of the skin.
Polygiene is not nanosilver.
- Eco-friendly FR topical treatment for polyester and polyester rich fabrics in furnishing, upholstery, transportation and contract applications
- Developed by Sommers Plastics, Popper is the latest generation
of thermochromatic (color changing) matrials. Based on liquid-
crystal technology, Popper goes through three distinct color
changes depending on temperature. Below 18 degrees C, the
opaque top color is visible; between 18-30 degrees C (room
temp.), the middle color is apparent; warmed up above 30
degrees C (by touch of hands, room or water temp.), the base
color, print or peek-a-boo message becomes visible "popping"
- Porelle Membranes specialize in the development of membrane
systems used by worldwide manufacturing companies,
particularly in the production of garments & accessories,
footwear, filtration and medical products. Porelle produce a wide
variety of membranes for use in high-end markets to supply a
wide variety of waterproof and breathable membranes. Our
membranes are also resistant to high temperatures and are
extremely durable. Anti-static and chemical splash resistant
options are also available.
PORON® Performance Cushioning
- For over 40 years, PORON® Performance Cushioning has
been a leading ingredient for comfort and cushioning
products, from the everyday to the extreme – at home, work
and play. Dependable PORON Cushioning withstands your
daily wear, and offers materials with shock absorption,
cushioning, custom contouring, and other benefits that can
help you go longer and reduces fatigue over time. PORON
Cushioning brings you long-lasting performance, comfort
and fit in a range of applications from footwear to sports
apparel and cushioning. Brought to you by Rogers
Corporation, a global leader in innovative materials
development, PORON Technology provides the very best in
performance cushioning, from extreme, high-impact
protection to moisture management.
- Consisting of a unique combination of sustainable materials
and recycled content, while maintaining excellent physical
properties, PORON® ReGen™ urethane is latex and PVC free, and
contains no VOC’s. The PORON® open-cell urethanes maintain
their like-new softness, flexibility and shape, along with shock
absorption and moisture management properties, resulting in
maximum comfort. They are available in a broad range of
formulations, densities, thicknesses and colors to meet a variety
of application needs to the environmentally conscious outdoor
equipment, gear, and apparel manufacturers and retailers.
PORON® ReSource Performance Cushioning
- A 2nd generation PORON® Performance Cushioning
manufactured with renewable and recycled materials,
ReSource Cushioning is an ideal material for those taking
active steps towards sustainability but do not want to
compromise product performance, now using 45.96% less
petroleum-based polyols, over twice the amount used in the
1st generation material. PORON ReSource Cushioning is
open-cell, breathable, shock absorbing material that
maintains all of the superior cushioning and performance
benefits found throughout the entire line of PORON
All PORON materials are developed to be free of latex,
(polyvinyl chloride), VOC's (volatile organic compounds) and
heavy metals. PORON ReSource Performance Cushioning
manufactured using a soy-based polyol, which replaces
- This performance material offers resistance to abrasion,
friction, tension, and stitch stress. PORON® urethanes are
lightweight, smooth to the touch, and resist piping, for the
greatest degree of shoe comfort, over the greatest length of
time. The PORON Urethanes materials offer a wide variety
of colors, thicknesses, densities and surface textures to
accommodate any kind of shoe for almost any activity - from
the everyday wear associated with dress shoes, to the
rigorous demands placed on shoes worn during high-impact
sports and exercise. End-uses include: Strap Padding,
Glove Cushioning, Sports Equipment Padding, Saddles,
Saddle Pads, Protective Equipment, Apparel, Seating
Cushioning, Back Packs, Handle Grips for Sports
PORON® XRD™ Extreme Impact Protection Material
- This protection material is a breakthrough technology that
been tested to absorb up to 90 percent of energy when
at high strain rates.* The PORON XRD design difference
thin, flexible, and breathable alternative to traditional
so your customers can say good bye to uncomfortable,
protection. The extreme impact protection developed by the
Rogers Corporation High Performance Foams Research
Development Team is ideal for use in sporting goods,
industry products and other applications where protection,
comfort, and consistent performance are required
- This VELCRO® Brand PRESS-LOK™ system is an innovative and easy-to-use re-close system for flexible packaging, developed by Velcro USA. It is the only closure system that can be closed while blind-folded. VELCRO® Brand PRESS-LOK™ allows for precise, easy alignment that securely closes around particulates. The micro-hook feature has a thin, tight seal, an audible opening & closing, a tactile feel closure that is suitable for a wide variety of products, including powdered products.
- Prima-Tex prints and finishes wovens, knits and specialty fabrics made from cotton, poly/cotton blends, Lycra® blends, denim, nylon, and poly/rayon blends. The company’s design staff has the capability to design a variety of print patterns including florals, ditsy prints, abstracts, plaids, stripes and a variety of conversational patterns.
- PrimaLoft ECO uses fibers made with 70% post consumer recycled materials to create a high loft, thermally efficient, earth-friendly insulation.
PrimaLoft® ECO FOOTWEAR
- PrimaLoft ECO FOOTWEAR uses fibers made with 50% post consumer recycled materials to make a thermally efficient insulation. This earth friendly product provides superior durability and fit for lasting comfort. Gram for gram, PrimaLoft ECO FOOTWEAR keeps feet warmer, wet or dry.
- PrimaLoft INFINITY is a fine denier high-loft continuous filament
insulation engineered for maximum warmth, compressibility, and
- PrimaLoft ONE is the highest performing insulation on the market
for warmth, water resistance, softness and compressibility.
PrimaLoft ONE is an ultra fine micro fiber insulation that is as
warm, soft, and lightweight as down, and is warmer wet or dry
than all other insulations.
- PrimaLoft SPORT is a premium performance insulation engineered for superior warmth, water
resistance, loft, softness and compressibility.
PrimaLoft® The Luxury Down Alternative™
- PrimaLoft® - The Luxury Down Alternative™, is the synthetic insulation of choice for the world’s leading bedding and home manufacturers. It’s incredibly soft and lightweight, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic, and machine washable and dryable for easy care. PrimaLoft was developed by Albany International Corp. under contract to the U.S. Army to mimic the properties of down while maintaining the performance aspects of a synthetic. It is a unique microfiber polyester fill that is as soft and warm as down. PrimaLoft bedding and home furnishing products can be found in fine specialty stores, department stores, and catalogs.
- PrimaLoft YARN is a knittable microfiber yarn that can be used alone or combined with other materials, such as Merino Wool or Cotton, to enhance softness and performance characteristics.
- Proof Ace®, developed by Unitika, is a ceramic microporous coating applied to nylon or cationic dyeable polyester fabric to create windproof and waterproof qualities, with moisture permeability. The coating is used for skiwear and outerwear.