Mae Pacific Company Fabrics
- Mae Pacific Company offers a wide range of fabrics which include, all types of sports knitted fabrics (wicking, moisture management), flame retardant fabrics (both inherent and topical treated), denim, woven fabrics and coatings. The company's goal is to offer the highest quality fabrics in the world, and to meet the technical requirements by all of its customers around the world. In addtion to regular knitted fabrics, Mae Pacific Co., Limited is strong in the production and supply of new and high technology fabrics including but not limited to: Cooling fabrics; Heat generating/heat retention fabrics; Thermal regulating fabrics; Wicking, quick-dry and moisture management fabrics; Far infrared fabrics; Nano-silver permanently anti-microbial fabrics; Bamboo charcoal fabrics; Coffee charcoal fabrics; Polypropylene fabrics; UV-protective fabrics; and Water proof/water repellent fabrics; and any other performance fabrics based on buyer’s instruction.
- Developed by Sommers Plastics, this is a soft PVC fabric that is created by adding a chemical blowing agent to raw PVC pellets and passing the materiql through an oven, which causes it to expand and rise. Much like yeast, this ingredient creates air bubbles that expand the PVC making it sponge-like. Sommers Marshmallow® has become one of the most recognizable brand names for expanded vinyl.
MFI International Mfg. Finished Products
- This company provides cut & sew products and services for a variety of end-use applications. MFI's “Turnkey” or “Full Package” operations are tailored to these industries: apparel (performance and work-wear), aircraft, automotive, furniture, mattress and bedding, specialty seating, pet products safety and first aid, military apparel and other consumer and industrial markets. Specific products include: Automotive/Transportation Interiors; Composites/Aeorspace; Fashion/Garment/Apparel; Filtration; Home Furnishings/Home Fashions; Medical Products; Military/Government; Outdoor/Sports; Protective Products; Upholstered Furniture; Workwear/Uniforms; and Other Sewn Products.
- Developed by Radici and exclusively distributed in North America
by ICF Mercantile, LLC, is a yarn produced by two-component
spinning of polyester and nylon. This technology achieves a
fineness greater than that of microfiber. Micralon's
characteristics make it suitable for universal application without
any special technology. The fineness of the yarn can create
fabrics for the apparel and furnishings markets that are very soft
to the touch. End-use applications include: sportswear,
household linens and threads, chenille, linings, padding, and
- Microban International, Ltd. is the global leader in built-in antimicrobial product protection, engineering durable antimicrobial solutions for consumer, industrial and medical products around the world. With over 20 technologies, Microban® protection can be engineered into a breadth of materials including: polymers, textiles, coatings, paper and adhesives.
- Pittards' MICROSPIKE is the latest development in performance leather, combining anti-microbial treatment for personal hygene with all the WR100X benefits, which provides for moisture resistance along with allowing perspiration to escape, with no change in the leather strucure.
- Developed by Radici and exclusively distributed in North America
by ICF Mercantile, LLC, Microvacuum Polyester is a hollow-core
polyester fiber that possesses such innovative properties as
lightness, thermal insulation, strength and comfort. These
characteristics allow for the production of state-of-the-art
fabrics for a variety of woven or warp knitting applications
including: sportswear, technical wear, intimate apparel, hosiery,
swimwear, home furnishings, trimmings, and linings.
- Developed by GTI Graphic Technology, Inc., the
ASTM D1729-2009 compliant GTI MiniMatcher series
is ideal for the viewing of coatings, consumer
goods, fashion, and more. It is available in
five standard models. The MM-1e and MM-2e
provide three different light sources with UV or
LED are available as an option. The MM-4e, MM-
2448e, and MM-2460e include five unique light
sources with a built-in daylight timer and an
illuminated push button control. These models
provide one touch automatic light source
- Developed by WidePlus International Co., Ltd., MiniR® is a
trademarked performance fabric, made from an exclusive yarn
technology that reflects the sun’s rays to keep the wearer cool. It
has a high UPF rating to provide longer sun protection for the skin.
MiniR Reflects Near Infrared Rays (NIR) up to 65%-75%, and
absorbs 25%-35% of the suns rays. The fabric is durable and has
a UPF 50+ to block UV rays over a long period of time. MiniR also
keeps the wearer comfortable in the heated conditions.
- Developed by TenCate Geosynthetics, Mirafi® consists of a series of targeted geosynthetic fabrics that provide a variety of performance qualities. Tencate's geogrids and geotextiles are engineered with advanced application knowledge to meet project specifications for transportation construction, mechanically stabilized earth, erosion control, water and waste management, and shoreline protection/marine structure construction.
MMI Textiles Products
- MMI Textiles offers a wide range of high-quality fabrics. Whether
your project calls for lightweight or heavyweight, flame retardant
or waterproof, we supply the fabric you need—at the best possible
price. Product lines include: Woven fabric, knit fabric, mesh &
tricot fabric, printed narrow fabric, webbing/binding tape/elastic,
hook & loop, metal & plastic hardware, labels, rope & cord,
closeouts & surplus goods, and custom laminations. The markets
served by MMI Textiles' products include: Military/Tactical,
Medical, and Commercial.
Moisture-Tech By Sympatex®
- Developed by Sympatex Technologies, this innovation provides for the perfect microclimate in footwear. The technology provides for an innovative waterproof lining laminate that improves the moisture removal from the foot, a large surface area transfer of moisture to the hydrophilic membrane through an innovative intermediate layer, and full area activation of the membrane. All of these qualities ensure perfect dynamic breathability, faster wicking, and a dry foot climate. The innovative Moisture-Tech® laminate assures that perspiration is removed faster. The perfect moisture management keeps feet dry at all times with perfect breathability and comfort.
Multi-Source Portable Desktop Viewer
- The stylish and compact PDV-2e/M provides an ASTM D1729-2009 compliant portable desktop viewing station. It is ideal for client presentations, lab applications, and any business that critically views color. The PDV-2e/M includes four light sources, elapsed time meter to monitor usage of the daylight source, unique hinged design allows for quick set-up and pack-up, side walls, and a viewing area of 7.5"D × 19"W × 13"H.