Carolina Apparel Group Products
- As a subsidiary of Coville, Inc., Carolina Apparel produces knitted apparel products and offers the comfort and cost benefits of body-size, side-seamless fabric and
apparel Made in the USA. Carolina Apparel specializes in base-layer, underwear, and first-layer products for well-known brand names, major retailers' private labels and for the US Armed forces. The company's quick replenishment on in-season items, coupled with its cost-efficient manufacturing advantages
makes Carolina Apaprel an attractive, experienced alternative to
Carolina Specialty Fabrics
- Carolina Specialty Fabrics develops cotton flannels, drills, twills, cords, blends, Kevlar wovens, and knits. Custom weaving is done upon request. Bring the company your ideas and it will help you develop specific fabrics to meet your needs.
- This revolutionary, patented technology harnesses and recycles the body’s natural energy through the medium of fibers. Celliant’s applied science utilizes a blend of minerals and proprietary ingredients that are embedded into the core of the fiber. Use of products containing this technology has been clinically proven to enhance tissue oxygen levels, improving athletic performance, sleep quality, health and wellness. Fibers, yarns and fabrics with Celliant technology can be found in some of the world’s most recognized name brands.
CLARINO™ Microfiber Leather
- Developed by Kuraray Co., Ltd., CLARINO synthetic leather
products were developed from Kuraray's initial research into
compound ultra-fine fiber, non-woven material, and high
performance polymers. These accomplishments led to the
eventual, successful duplication of the complex structure of
natural leather, and have enabled Kuraray to debut unique
materials which exhibit and surpass natural leather's special,
inherent qualities. This non-woven microfiber material, and
continues to be the leading innovator in the production of
synthetic leather. The AMARETTA brand of CLARINO is a napped
micro-fiber suede drape, and feels and wears like the finest
natural leather, but without the limitations commonly associated
with natural material. It is available in every color of the rainbow.
CLARINO materials have a wide variety of applications that
athletic and casual footwear, apparel, equestrian riding apparel
and saddles, sports balls, gloves, upholstery, automotive
and audio equipment.
Climate Technology By Sympatex®
- Developed by Sympatex Technologies, Climate Technology by Sympatex® provides for the perfect shoe climate. This new laminate consists of the membrane and hydrophobic 3D upper material with air pockets. It is 100% waterproof and provides optimal breathability.
The technology is fast wicking from the foot through the hydrophilic inner lining. It gives a large surface area transfer of moisture to the breathable Sympatex membrane and the faster passage of the water vapour to the 3D upper during more strenuous activity. It also improves the air circulation and ventilation effect in the 3D air pockets by the rolling movement of the foot, which results in a pleasant foot climate, comfort for the wearer, maximum performance, and dynamic breathability.
- TrapTek's Cocona fibers and yarns are infused with activated
carbon from coconut shells and provides moisture management,
odor management and UV protection. The yarns and fibers are
lightweight, comfortable and retain all other product features,
such as stretch and washability for the life of the product.
TrapTek's Cocona was named by Time Magazine as one of the most
amazing inventions of 2005.
- Developed by GTI Graphic Technology, the GTI ColorMatcher
series is designed to evaluate and communicate color with
absolute confidence. Five different light sources provide an
essential tool for visual color match assessment, comparison of
color variation, and detection of metamerism. All CMB models
comply with industry standards including ASTM D1729-2009, SAE
J361 and BS-950 Part 2 and are supplied with a certificate of
product conformance (NIST traceable). Four models are available
to accommodate nearly any sample size.
- Manufactured by FiberVisions, CoolVisions® is the premiere dyeable polypropylene fiber. Besides it dyeability feature, the fiber also incorporates a vast array of performance qualities including lightweight, comfort, cottony soft, moisture management, durability, breathability, thermal insultion, stain resistance, and easy care.
- This polypropylene fibers are ultra-light and ultra-dry. Among the lightest of all fibers, CoolVisions Ultrafill fibers provide increasse warmth, with less weight and bulk. Nearly zero moisture regain delivers superior dryness. Perspiration escapes as water vapor through small microscopic pores too small for water droplets to penetrate. And with the best carbon footprint of all synthetics, CoolVisions Ultrafill fibers come with the added benefit of sustainability.
- Developed by CRAiLAR Technologies, Vancouver, Canada, CRAiLAR Flax is a hearty, fast-growing rotational crop that requires minimal pesticides, herbicides, fertilizer, and irrigation. Based on ongoing research, a kilo of CRAiLAR Flax only requires 17 liters to produce the same quantity of finished fiber — 99 percent less water than cotton. Through the use of far fewer pesticides and herbicides, CRAiLAR Flax can help conserve water. The all-natural, enzymatic process used to create CRAiLAR unlocks the potential of flax as a high-performing, eco-friendly natural fiber. The raw fiber is treated with the proprietary CRAiLAR process to remove stiffening lignins from the flax, resulting in a fiber with cotton’s softness and durability. The USDA has designated CRAiLAR Flax Fiber as 100% BioPreferred®.
- Creora® is the trademark name for Hyosung America's spandex
yarn. Creora heat-resistant H350 is specifically engineered for
polyester compatability and offers improved wash fastness and
quality in soft, quick-drying blends.
- Since 1993, Crypton upholstery fabric has changed the way we use and think about textiles. The leading innovator in performance fabrics, the company continues to test, improve, and develop unique fabric technologies to create durable, liquid, stain and odor resistant fabrics while keeping the environment in mind. Crypton Fabric offers superior protection against stains, odors, moisture, and mildew for long lasting, beautiful, mess-free environments. Launched in 2013, Crypton introduced Crypton Home Fabric – a performance fabric specially created to bring 20+ years of proven success in the science of fabric and stains to the world of residential design.
- Let our product development team at Carolina Specialty Fabrics help you with your next program. They will sit down and discuss your ideas and guide you through the product development process.
- Developed by Next Fiber Technology, CuTEC™ is a unique and proprietary Copper Fiber Technology that provides a natural anti-odor and hygienic protection against micro-organisms, such as bacteria and fungi that attack the CuTEC™ fibers. The technology utilizes the qualities of copper and binds the copper to 1) polyester, 2) nylon or 3) re-cycled polyester fibers. Woven and knitted products containing CuTEC™ copper fibers can be effectively used in the production of running, trail, race and recovery, diabetic and every day wear socks, base layer apparel, insole fabrics, sports bras, narrow elastics, athletic apparel, intimates, anti-embolism hosiery, and much more.
- This Schoeller membrane technology combines biomimicry with a PFOA- and PFOS-free system of moisture management to create the perfect interior climate comfort for the wearer.
The technology can be used in conjunction with a variety of fabrics, from extremely lightweight nylons to heavy wools for pants, jackets, and coats. It can also be incorporated into all components (i.e lining, lamination auxiliaries, membrane, surface material and water-repellent finish) to create an intelligent fabric through lamination processes that includes breathable binding materials and a dot matrix system.