- Schoeller Textil USA's trademark for it multi-
functional high-tech finish, which repels
moisture on the outside and transports moisture
quickly from the inside. 3XDRY® is highly
breathable, less susceptible to soiling and
dries very fast.
A.P.T. (Advanced Performance Textiles)
- Developed by Texollini Inc., A.P.T. (Advanced Performance
Textiles) family of knitted fabrics include proprietary constructed
textiles to meet specific requirements. From yarn to finishes to
the newest technologies, Texollini's relationships with creative
yarn spinners, fiber suppliers, and advanced finishing
technologists, as well as its superior in-house technicians,
Texollini is a top choice for creating new performance and
technical apparel fabrics. A.P.T. properties include: moisture
management, antimicrobial nano-technology, water repellency,
and properties including FR in multi-blends for military
applications, as well as aloe/vitamin E treatments for medical
uses. The collection is available in a variety of constructions
including fleeces, meshes, and jerseys.
- Textile substrates specifically developed for use in sublimation, screen, direct, and large format print applications.
- Developed by Microban International Ltd., AEGIS Excalibur® technology is designed for footwear and apparel, combining antimicrobial and an odor absorbing functionality. Excalibur’s proprietary bonding process provides optimal antimicrobial performance when applied to polyester fabrics and fibers. Specifically, the microbes’ negatively- charged cells are attracted to Excalibur’s positive charge, and when they meet, Excalibur punctures the offending cell membrane to help kill the microbes, making the environment inhospitable for them to grow. Excalibur is highly durable and reduces odor and stain causing microbes, and prolongs product deterioration for up to 40 home launderings. Lastly, the formulation is easily incorporated into typical fabric and fiber manufacturing processes without extra steps or special equipment
- This fabric construction is made of high tenacity polyester with an exceedingly dense weave to provide a dimensionally stable product. The highly engineered PVC wet coating is applied in multiple processes to provide long lasting color and fabric protection from UV-A and UV-B, and mildew/fungi. It takes the combination of elements to craft this highly engineered quality product. The PVC is formulated to provide increased durability by increasing abrasion, oil, and sea water resistance. The fabrication is easily weldable through high frequency hot air welding, has increased peel and shear strength, and can be easily cleaned using mild soap and water.
- Developed by Sommers Plastics, AgUARDIAN (pronounced A Guardian) is a silver ion-exchange antimirobial solution for polyurethane fabrics that is available in many designer colors and grains ideal for uses in contract upholstery. Introduced in 2007, AgUARDIAN won "Best of Neocon" gold for Healthcare Fabrics and also the "Nightingale Award" for Advancement in Healthcare, a first for a material of any kind. The product reduces bacteria and viruses on polyurethane by 99.9999%. AgUARDIAN is used in many end-use applications, such as protective lead X-ray aprons, table placemats, diaper bag linings, and odor-free Orthotic shoe inserts.
- Manufactured by AIC (Agulla International Corp.), Agulla is a PVC materialused for banner and tent applications. AIC also offers a variety of other products used in various industrial applications.
- This comprehensive line of spacer fabrics have applications as temperature regulating comfort fabrics in the medical, seating, footwear, mattress, and high-end apparel markets. Based on a three layer fabric, Airskin provides a unique channel in its middle area that draws heat and moisture away from the body. With up to 20 times the air permeability compared to normal fabrics, this channel serves as a temperature-regulating medium, as well as offering additional cushion and support.
- A fabric collection from CastleRock's Casual Performance fabric line, which is "light as air", and offers "comfort stretch" for flexible performance without the expense of spandex. The Airstretch fabrics have a 4-way stretch and recovery quality without the use of spandex. The fabrics are also very soft and easy-care.
- This innovative product represents an entirely new support technology for the mattress industry. Used for years in the construction business as an air layer, this unique substrate has been redesigned for the needs of the mattress industry. AIRWEB" provides a support layer that allows maximum airflow when added to the overall mattress construction. Based on a totally unique method of construction, AIRWEB" offers design and function. Rigidity and flex are all controlled by fiber diameter and design construction, which can be varied according to need. AIRWEB" is an affordable alternative to spacer fabrics, because it has a much simpler manufacturing method.
Alamac American Fabrics
- Alamac American Knits uses natural, synthetic or blended fibers to produce knitted fabrics in textures, stripes, novelties, and solids. The company has extensive experience in manufacturing knitted fabrics for performance wear, protective wear, flame retardant and industrial laundering programs. Alamac also produces, piece-dyed and yarn dyed woven fabrics for a broad range of end users in the apparel, industrial and interior fabrics markets, from light weight apparel for undergarments and performance athletic wear to heavy weight durable upholstery and industrial fabrics.
Alandale Knitted Fabrics
- As a subsidiary of Coville, Inc., Alandale Knitting Company
utilizes state-of-the-art knitting equipment across its fabric
operations to produce a broad array of circular knitted fabrics,
which include jerseys, French terries, thermals, ribs, fleeces, and
interlocks. Additional fabric production services include fabric
development, design and sampling, contract knitting, and more.
The company's fabrics can be found in underwear, activewear,
and sportswear for the private label apparel market. Alandale
also provides Berry Amendment certified protective and
performance fabrics for military uniforms, as well as fire
retardant, arc flash, high visibility, and ballistic fabrics for the
personal protection market.
Alpine Flocked Fabric
- Developed by Spectro Coating, Alpine is the general name for its flocked fabric. This type of material lends itself well for many uses thanks to its durability, easy-clean, anti-bacterial treatments; or custom made for unique applications. From color to substrate and from smoothness to patterned, Alpine Flocked Fabric does it all.
AlSlide™ fluidizing fabrics
- AlSlide™ fluidizing fabrics, developed by Alberrie are air-permeable fabrics used in gravity air slides or bin/silo aerators for the conveyance of dry bulk powders. These engineered fabrics are designed to achieve fluidization of the materials on their surface through the introduction of air through the bottom side of the fabric. This fluidization effect allows for easier transport of powders along a conveyor or in a silo. AlSlide™ fluidizing fabrics combine both woven and nonwoven layers for optimal reinforcement, precise permeability, and air flow rates from the nonwoven structure. The small and consistent pore openings from the dense nonwoven design helps prevent infiltration of the powders into the fabric. AlSlide™ filtration fabrics are available in polyester as well as Kevlar®/PE layered fabric for conveying higher temperature materials or for applications requiring fire or spark resistance.
Antex Knitted Fabrics
- Antex Mills fabrics provide fashionable knitted fabrics to the junior, contemporary, and children's markets. In 2004, Antex added the Antex Premier Performance division to provide technical fabrics to the outdoor and activewear markets. Antex Premier Performance line of technical fabrics includes several weights of tightly constructed circular knits, containing varying amounts of Lycra®, many finished with a sueded surface. Antex uses a special peaching machine in the finishing process of some performance fabrics to give an exceptionally soft hand.
Apex Mills Fabrics
- Apex Mills engineers application-specific mesh/netting, solid knit and 3D spacer solutions. The company conceptualizes, design and delivers high-performing warp knit textile solutions that allow customers to achieve their product goals. Working collaboratively with product teams, Apex understands how the fabric will be used and constructs a textile that delivers the desired performance. With production in the USA, Apex Mills provides in-person collaboration, on-site development and quick response.
- A new generation leather, developed by Pittards, which uses chemistry focused on the fibril bundles within the leather structure. By encasing the fibril bundles by microscopic ceramic "armor plates" within the leather structure, a greater resistance to abrasion and an increase in the durability of the leather is created.
Asher Fabric Concepts (AFC) Textiles
- AFC differentiates itself from its competitors by offering
proprietary textiles, and by continually updating and innovating
every aspect of textile design and production. In the past 20
years, Asher has become known as a leader in innovation and
quality in knitted textile fabrications, with and without spandex,
as well as in creativity of print design and application. Some of
the exquisite blended yarns used by ACF in the production of its
high-end quality knitted fabrics include: angora, bamboo,
cashmere, cotton, cupro, hemp, linen, metallics, Modal®, nylon,
organic cotton, polyester, rayon, silk, Sorona®, space dyed,
Supima®, Tencel®, viscose, and wool. AFC's knit constructions
include: terry knits, jerseys, rib knits, stripes, thermals, meshes,
and sweater knits.
- AVORA® FR is the trademark for licensed fabrics containing
100% inherent FR polyester fiber from INVISTA. All Avora FR
fabrics must be certified by INVISTA to exhibit the tradename.
Avora FR fabrics meet most flammability requirements for use in
hospitality and contract furnishing applications. Avora FR fabrics
are synonymous with safety, as the flame resistance is
permanent and will not wash or wear out. Avora FR fabrics also
exhibit excellent wear properties, good dimensional stability,
excellent colorfastness and ease of care. Avora FR fabrics,
produced from INVISTA FR fiber, are available in a wide range of
colors and designs.