- Developed by The Mitchell Group, the ReCast® patterns of faux leathers are formulated with polycarbonate polymers, containing the strongest resins available for coated fabrics. Polycarbonate is a highly durable and scratch resistant material. ReCast has tremendous physical properties, is easy to clean, and will withstand the abuses of daily life.
- Developed by FilSpec Inc., RecoveryFil™ is a blend composed of
polyester fibers impregnated with zinc oxide, recognized for its
antimicrobial and protective properties against UV rays,
Tencel/Lyocell viscose fibers and viscose fibers impregnated with
mother-of-pearl shell powder. This combination of fibers creates a
silky, ultrasoft and odor resistant fabric that offers a SPF 50
protection against UVA and UVB rays and leaves the skin feeling
well cared for. Extremely comfortable, RecoveryFil™ clothes,
gloves and socks will be particularly appreciated during your
moments of recovery and relaxation.
- Deveoped by Consoltex, Relyon™ is a family of
Personal Protective Fabrics that are designed
and developed for a wide variety of occupations
that share one thing in common: Danger. The
Relyon family of fabrics offer protection from
the hazards associated with flame, arc flash,
low visibility, ultra violet rays, chemicals,
biohazards, viruses and disease. These fabrics
maximize durability and
- Manufactured by Rentex Mills, Inc., Rentex Fabrics are made with circular/warp knit construction, and are a collection of highly technical and innovative fabrics, made according to customers' specifications. Features of Rentex Performance Fabrics include: abrasion resistance, chlorine resistance, oxygen regulation, sustainable/”green”, moisture control, microbial control, thermo regulation, UV protection, flame resistance, precision topical knits, and high visibility. End-use applications for these fabrics include: military, safety & protective, medical, aquatic, sports textiles, agriculture, theatre, team sports, filtration, flags & banners, and uniforms.
REPREVE® Nylon 6
- Developed by Unifi, Inc., this high-quality nylon is made from
“pre-consumer” waste, which is recycled from valuable waste
created in the manufacturing process—a normal part of making
textiles. Unifi turns this waste into a win, reusing this waste and
maximizing its output from precious natural resources.
- Developed by Unifi, Inc., REPREVE recycled fiber is certifiably
sustainable—made through a vertically integrated process that
starts with recycled materials, including bottles, and ends with
high-quality fiber. Available as a 100% recycled polyester or a
hybrid blend with virgin.
- Rhinotek® is Harrison Technologies high grade, abrasion resistant fabrics that are coated with a patent pending coplymer formulation. Rhinotek fabrics are rugged in wet or dry, extreme hot or cold conditions. Fire and mildew specifications available. Can be created in either 600 denier spun polyester or 1,000 denier Cordura® nylon.
Roller Clear® / Roller Patent®
- This is a process for extruding (calendaring) continuous rolls of 54 inch wide PVC developed by Sommers Plastics. The process allows for greater yield (less waste) and lower costs. Working with this system for producing clear plastic, Sommers became the first company in America to offer Roller Clear and Roller Patent in many gauges (thicknesses) ranging from .006 to .060 and in varying hands, both soft and firm.
- This nonwoven sheet rubber material incorporates recycled post consumer tires into a versatile, eco-friendly material suitable for a variety of applications. It is produced in a variety of colors and thicknesses for use in upholstery, wall coverings, out door furniture, tarps, flags & banners, bags/luggage, and home/office accessories.