Halley Stevensons Waxed Cotton
- Halley Stevensons supplies an extensive range of competitively
priced, stock supported ranges for its customers who are looking
for an iconic waxed cotton fabric. Although fashions have
changed throughout the years, waxed cotton fabric has remained
an important trend. The company's product range is full of
possibilities. Halley Stevensons has a range of base waxed cotton
fabrics, from flyweight to heavyweight – and even pure silk. The
company also has a range of finishes, allowing designers to
choose the texture, appearance and performance they need.
Halley Stevensons goes beyond to produce the required
color/shade and finish of waxed cotton fabric that meets its
customers' challenging specifications.
- Hardline® is a fabric made of AlliedSignal's Spectra® fiber. It is a distinctive looking, high-tenacity nylon fabric with a super strong white Spectra fiber grid interwoven as a ripstop. Hardline fabric is used for rugged footwear, ski gaiters and other technical outerwear.
- This super light, super warm, heat-reflective blanket, manufactured by Advanced Flexible Materials Inc., is made from metalized low density polyethylene (LDPE), and is 1 millimeter thick (or 0.001 inch). The reflective layer in Heatsheets® blankets reflect up to 97% of body’s radiant heat right back to the user, creating an envelope of warm air. Heatsheets are recyclable, and can be printed. Heatsheets® are made and printed in California, where state law (AB 455) prohibits the use of heavy metals in inks or materials. Most of the inks used are water based (as opposed to solvents), minimizing air pollution.
- Hybrid®, developed by Hafner Inc., is a competitively priced tricot for a cost-effective solution to the
problem of producing fitness apparel that offers both comfort and fit.
- Hydrasuede is a registered trademark of InSport. Hydrasuede is a blend of Supplex® and Lycra® with a soft peach skin face and superior moisture transfer. Hydrasuede has been developed specifically to provide the softest moisture managing stretch fabric available in the marketplace.
- AquaTex manufacturers Hydroweave®, a revolutionary new Performance Enhancing Fabric (PEF) that provides active evaporative cooling, improving wearer performance for up to eight hours. This patented lightweight composite fabric is available in standard and flame-resistant versions to fit a broad-range of industrial garment applications. The flame-resistant version of Hydroweave is well suited for use in lightweight garments for racing, fire fighting and other high-heat applications, demonstrating an equivalent Thermal Protective Performance (TPP) rating greater than 150.
- Moisture-responsive fabrics produced through the use of the Hygro™ process. In this research, the reversible dimensional changes of hygroscopic yarns are utilized to develop responsive fabric structures which widen or narrow their openings depending on moisture content. The process is also used to make terry toweling fabric. In this process, the pile yarn is woven with cotton weft and warp yarns to produce terry fabrics. The fabric is then washed in warm water to dissolve the PVA fibers. By dissolving the PVA fibers, a hollow air space is produced throughout the pile yarn, corresponding to an increase in the air space in the pile yarn. By increasing the air space in the pile yarn, the resulting towels are softer and bulkier than standard cotton towels.
- This group of patented single layer fabrics, produced by King
Tech Industries, have multiple functions including super-
strength, light weight, breathable, water-repellant, water-
resistant, temperature tolerant, color fastness, anti-abrasion,
anti-germ, anti-mosquitoes, non-toxic, and recyclable. With
extensive R&D capabilities, King Tech is able to engineer and
manufacture the best quality fabrics, serving the needs of
customers in the sports, leisure, uniform and industrial fields.
- Rubberlite's HyPUR-cel® line of open-celled polyurethane foams
are offered in a variety of densities and thicknesses, HyPUR-cel®
is a unique family of medium to high density foams engineered
into three formulations to meet specific market needs. The
open-celled, breathable polyurethanes are available with anti-
microbial additives for footwear and medical applications, flame
retardants for automotive and industrial requirements and a
variety of firmnesses for controlled shock absorption and
cushioning. For footwear, medical, industrial, orthopedic soft
goods, automotive, electronic, aerospace, protective equipment
and more, HyPUR-cel® is a cost effective solution.