Carolina Apparel Group Products
- As a subsidiary of Coville, Inc., Carolina Apparel produces knitted apparel products and offers the comfort and cost benefits of body-size, side-seamless fabric and
apparel Made in the USA. Carolina Apparel specializes in base-layer, underwear, and first-layer products for well-known brand names, major retailers' private labels and for the US Armed forces. The company's quick replenishment on in-season items, coupled with its cost-efficient manufacturing advantages
makes Carolina Apaprel an attractive, experienced alternative to
Carolina Specialty Fabrics
- Carolina Specialty Fabrics develops cotton flannels, drills, twills, cords, blends, Kevlar wovens, and knits. Custom weaving is done upon request. Bring the company your ideas and it will help you develop specific fabrics to meet your needs.
- A rich, melton-like fabric, made from Glenoit's
sliver knitting process..The fabric is vary
light-weight for it's volume. It has multi-season
comfort, is easy-care, and non-shrink.
- A washable wool pile fabric, made from Glenoit's sliver knitting process..The fabric is very light-weight for it's volume. It has multi-season comfort, is easy-care, and non-shrink.
- This revolutionary, patented technology harnesses and recycles the body’s natural energy through the medium of fibers. Celliant’s applied science utilizes a blend of minerals and proprietary ingredients that are embedded into the core of the fiber. Use of products containing this technology has been clinically proven to enhance tissue oxygen levels, improving athletic performance, sleep quality, health and wellness. Fibers, yarns and fabrics with Celliant technology can be found in some of the world’s most recognized name brands.
- A silky, textured pile fabric, made from Glenoit's sliver knitting process..The fabric is vary light-weight for it's volume. It has multi-season comfort, is easy-care, and non-shrink.
- Cinergy specializes in over 250 stock fabrics, consisting of knits, wovens, basics, and novelties. The majority of our product line is imported from Asia and stocked in Los Angeles [1 roll Stock Minimum]. Our product line varies from fabrics with 100% Polyester, 100% Cotton to varied blends such as Polyester/Rayon/Spandex, Rayon/Spandex, Polyester/Rayon, Wool/Acrylic, Cotton/Spandex, and Nylon/Spandex.Orders are generally processed on the same business day and ship out within one or two days after receipt depending on the size of the order and availability of the particular style ordered.
CLARINO™ Microfiber Leather
- Developed by Kuraray Co., Ltd., CLARINO synthetic leather
products were developed from Kuraray's initial research into
compound ultra-fine fiber, non-woven material, and high
performance polymers. These accomplishments led to the
eventual, successful duplication of the complex structure of
natural leather, and have enabled Kuraray to debut unique
materials which exhibit and surpass natural leather's special,
inherent qualities. This non-woven microfiber material, and
continues to be the leading innovator in the production of
synthetic leather. The AMARETTA brand of CLARINO is a napped
micro-fiber suede drape, and feels and wears like the finest
natural leather, but without the limitations commonly associated
with natural material. It is available in every color of the rainbow.
CLARINO materials have a wide variety of applications that include
athletic and casual footwear, apparel, equestrian riding apparel
and saddles, sports balls, gloves, upholstery, automotive interiors,
and audio equipment.
Climate Technology By Sympatex®
- Developed by Sympatex Technologies, Climate Technology by Sympatex® provides for the perfect shoe climate. This new laminate consists of the membrane and hydrophobic 3D upper material with air pockets. It is 100% waterproof and provides optimal breathability.
The technology is fast wicking from the foot through the hydrophilic inner lining. It gives a large surface area transfer of moisture to the breathable Sympatex membrane and the faster passage of the water vapour to the 3D upper during more strenuous activity. It also improves the air circulation and ventilation effect in the 3D air pockets by the rolling movement of the foot, which results in a pleasant foot climate, comfort for the wearer, maximum performance, and dynamic breathability.
- Developed by Herculite® Inc., this polyester reinforced awning fabric is a PVC fabric that will provide many years of satisfactory service. Coastline Plus® is waterproof, flame, mildew, stain and dirt resistant. Herculite’s Rain Kleen® surface treatments further enhance longevity and ease of maintenance. Coastline Plus® is dimensionally stable. Properly fastened to the frame, it will retain its trim fit as well as its protective function and aesthetic value.
- TrapTek's Cocona fibers and yarns are infused with activated
carbon from coconut shells and provides moisture management,
odor management and UV protection. The yarns and fibers are
lightweight, comfortable and retain all other product features,
such as stretch and washability for the life of the product.
TrapTek's Cocona was named by Time Magazine as one of the most
amazing inventions of 2005.
Concept III Textiles
- Concept III fabrics provided by Concept III International include
the development, sourcing, and production of both knit and
woven textiles and textile-based finished apparel products
worldwide. Utilizing a keen understanding of global commerce,
extensive textile and fiber development expertise, and effective
mill and factory relationships. Concept III fabrics are targeted
towards the casual sportswear and performance sportswear
- Developed by a Coolcore, a New England-based company, the Coolore® product is a cooling material innovation in temperature technology. Coolcore's patented, chemical-free material delivers three distinct functions: wicking, moisture circulation and regulated evaporation. And, because it is chemical-free, the cooling benefit never washes out.
Coolcore's materials reduce surface temperature of the fabric up to 30 percent and have earned the prestigious "Innovative Technology" recognition from the Hohenstein Institute for "Cooling Power", the only company globally with
- This ultimate performance fabric delivers the same high-
performance, quick-dry benefits and comfort as the original
Coolmax® fabric, but has the added benefit of being made from
recycled resources. The process for making Coolmax™
EcoTech™ fiber begins with post-consumer bottles made of
polyethylene terephthalate, or PET.
CORDURA® Ballistic Fabric
- Developed by INVISTA, this fabric provides durable performance
for a variety of end uses, including packs, luggage, workwear
and motorcycle apparel. Products made with CORDURA® Ballistic
fabrics feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long-
lasting durability. CORDURA® Ballistic fabric is constructed with
qualifying INVISTA yarns which are woven in the classic 2x2
basket weave construction, dyed and finished in accordance with
INVISTA's approved fabric standards for the CORDURA® brand.
The physical demands placed on today's combat soldiers, tactical
and law enforcement officers have never been greater, and this
intense use calls for a fabric that can take it.
CORDURA® Baselayer fabrics
- Developed by INVISTA, CORDURA® Baselayer Fabrics handle all
the conditions and climates today's military and tactical officers
face all around the world. CORDURA® Baselayer fabrics are
constructed with qualifying INVISTA yarns which are knitted,
dyed and finished in accordance with INVISTA's approved fabric
standards for the CORDURA® brand and offer the durability of
nylon & comfort of cotton. Strong yet lightweight, they have
exceptional abrasion and moisture management, along with No
Melt, No Drip thermal properties. CORDURA® Baselayer fabrics
are now available with freshFX® fabric technology for lasting
CORDURA® Brand Fabric
- For more than 50 years, CORDURA® brand fabric has been recognized worldwide as the fabric of choice for manufacturers of high performance gear and apparel where durability counts.
From backpacks and luggage to footwear, workwear, performance apparel and upholstery, INVISTA’s CORDURA® fabrics add stylish durability and lightweight strength to almost
everything they are a part of.
CORDURA® Classic Fabrics
- Developed by INVISTA, this line of CORDURA® fabrics provide
rugged durable performance for a variety of end uses, including
packs, luggage, footwear and performance apparel. CORDURA®
Classic fabrics are constructed with air jet textured yarns for
enhanced tear and abrasion resistance and offer stylish durability
and exceptional strength-to-weight ratio performance
characteristics. Also available in select Solution-Dyed Nylon
color portfolio for exceptional lot to lot color consistency and
fade resistance vs. piece dyed alternatives.
CORDURA® Denim Fabric
- Developed by INVISTA, CORDURA® Denim Fabric helps hard-
working jeans last longer than traditional 100% cotton denim.
Based on an intimate blend of cotton and INVISTA’s T420 nylon
6.6 fiber, CORDURA® Denim fabric retains the authentic look
and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and
toughness. Jeans made with CORDURA® Denim fabric are
exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and
style. The authentic look, comfort, and feel of traditional 100%
cotton denim with built-in long-lasting durability and
exceptional abrasion resistance brings with it the heritage of the
CORDURA® brand which has proven performance in the world’s
CORDURA® Duck Fabric
- Based on an intimate blend of cotton and INVISTA’s T420 Nylon
6,6 staple fiber, CORDURA® Duck fabric, developed by INVISTA,
is specifically designed to deliver a comfortable, highly durable
fabric solution with exceptional abrasion resistance and wear life.
CORDURA® Duck fabric is designed for apparel, gear, and
accessory applications that require an extremely durable yet
stylish solution. Overall, CORDURA® Duck fabric offers
exceptional abrasion resistance, and is targeted for essentially
anywhere traditional 100 percent cotton canvas fabrics are used.
End-uses are varied and cover a wide spectrum from outdoor,
ready-to-wear, hunting, workwear, and even travel gear and
accessories such as messenger bags and totes.
CORDURA® HP Fabrics
- Developed by INVISTA, this groupd of fabrics provide best-in-
class polyester performance for a variety of end uses, including
packs, bags, luggage, footwear and accessories. CORDURA® HP
fabrics offer exceptional value and an optimal print medium.
CORDURA® Lite Fabrics
- Developed by INVISTA, this CORDURA® line of fabrics provide
light weight durable performance for a variety of end uses,
including technical packs, day packs, luggage and footwear.
CORDURA® Lite fabrics offer enhanced tear and abrasion
resistance with a wide variety of styling options.
CORDURA® Lite Plus Fabrics
- This new fabric line, developed by Invista’s CORDURA® Brand Fabric division. This woven fabric, made using the highest tenacity Type 749 yarns in various combinations ranging from 210 denier/68 filament to 525 denier/140 filament. The new CORDURA® Lite Plus Fabrics have 12% higher tensile strength and contains two times more individual yarn filaments when compared to CORDURA® Lite fabric. The higher filament counts allow for increased natural fabric coverage in weaving, resulting in a smoother/softer hand, along with improved water / air leakage with less coating required. Potential constructions include lightweight rip stops, dobbies, and plain weaves, targeted at end-use applications such as technical packs, daypacks, and luggage.
CORDURA® NYCO Fabrics
- Developed by INVISTA, CORDURA® NYCO Fabrics offer
comfortable durability in military uniforms, workwear and casual
clothing. Based on an intimate blend of cotton and INVISTA’s
T420 nylon 6.6 fiber, CORDURA® NYCO fabrics provide
exceptional abrasion resistance, comfort, and durability. With
more than 45 years of proven combat performance CORDURA®
NYCO fabrics are durable, stylish and always ready to work
overtime under some of the toughest workplace conditions.
Lightweight and strong - it’s what tough, stylish clothing has
been waiting for.
CORDURA® UltraLite Fabrics
- Developed by INVISTA®, this line of CORDURA® fabrics provide
light weight durable performance with a wide variety of styling
options. Based on high tenacity nylon filament fiber technology,
CORDURA® UltraLite fabrics are ideal for a variety of end use
applications where optimal strength-to-weight ratio is critical,
including technical packs, day packs, stuff sacks, pouches,
performance apparel, footwear and accessories.
- This patented fabric technology combines an encapsulated, reflective-insulation barrier with a soft nonwoven fabric to create a comfortable insulating lining. The micro-thin insulation returns up to 74% of a person's body heat. CORE-FLEQT insulation works as a "heat-morror". Just as a mirror returns light, a "heat-mirror" returns heat. The fabric consists of a waterproof/windproof outer shell that allows excess moisture and heat to escape. The fabric's lining layer allows warm air to circulate next to the body by utilizing the radiant/conductive heat from the body to be reflected back. CORE-FLECT® fabric has applications in athletic apparel, work wear, law enforcement/military, casual wear, and youth apparel.
- Developed by Schoeller, corkshell™ is made from FSC-certified (Forestry Stewardship Council) cork granulate that is a by-product in the production of wine corks. corkshell™ fabrics offer up to 30% higher thermal insulation when compared to traditional soft-shells and is hgihly breathable. corkshell™ fabrics are soft, very lightweight and offer natural antimicrobial properties. In addition, they offer high wearer comfort and aid in moisture and odor management. corkshell™ is suitable for all outdoor activities, especially for cold weather conditions.
- An eclectic range of premium quality printed and plain quilting fabrics and associated products sourced globally that will delight and inspire.
Developed by Consoltex, Cryon™ is a
modacrylic-cotton blend and inherently flame
resistant fabric that has natural moisture
management properties and offers limitless
coloring options, including "bright colors".
The 9.4 ounce fabric is compliant with NFPA 70E
level 2 for electricians and electrical wor
- Since 1993, Crypton upholstery fabric has changed the way we use and think about textiles. The leading innovator in performance fabrics, the company continues to test, improve, and develop unique fabric technologies to create durable, liquid, stain and odor resistant fabrics while keeping the environment in mind. Crypton Fabric offers superior protection against stains, odors, moisture, and mildew for long lasting, beautiful, mess-free environments. Launched in 2013, Crypton introduced Crypton Home Fabric – a performance fabric specially created to bring 20+ years of proven success in the science of fabric and stains to the world of residential design.
- Originally developed by Cuben Fiber and Cubic Tech Corporations as a high-performance, lightweight fiber used in non-woven fabrics, Cubic Tech Corporation was purchased by DSM Dyneema in 2015. Today Cuben Fiber is used in laminate and composite materials for yachting, performance sailing, windsurfing, inflatables, airship hulls, medical applications and increasingly in ultralight backpacking equipment, such as tents and backpacks.
- Let our product development team at Carolina Specialty Fabrics help you with your next program. They will sit down and discuss your ideas and guide you through the product development process.
- Developed by Next Fiber Technology, CuTEC™ is a unique and proprietary Copper Fiber Technology that provides a natural anti-odor and hygienic protection against micro-organisms, such as bacteria and fungi that attack the CuTEC™ fibers. The technology utilizes the qualities of copper and binds the copper to 1) polyester, 2) nylon or 3) re-cycled polyester fibers. Woven and knitted products containing CuTEC™ copper fibers can be effectively used in the production of running, trail, race and recovery, diabetic and every day wear socks, base layer apparel, insole fabrics, sports bras, narrow elastics, athletic apparel, intimates, anti-embolism hosiery, and much more.
- This Schoeller membrane technology combines biomimicry with a PFOA- and PFOS-free system of moisture management to create the perfect interior climate comfort for the wearer.
The technology can be used in conjunction with a variety of fabrics, from extremely lightweight nylons to heavy wools for pants, jackets, and coats. It can also be incorporated into all components (i.e lining, lamination auxiliaries, membrane, surface material and water-repellent finish) to create an intelligent fabric through lamination processes that includes breathable binding materials and a dot matrix system.