Valdese Extreme Weave
- Valdese Weavers' Extreme Weave collection is a new offering of specially engineered fabrics ensuring unparalleled durability. Extreme Weave fabrics are available in a myriad of colors and textures including chenille, boucle, tapestries and damasks. Extreme Weave fabrics perform to the same abrasion standards often required in public, office and health care facilities. In homes, these fabrics stand up to the everyday wear and tear associated with pets, children, and even the most challenging grown-ups. Extreme Weave is tough, strong and resilient. Welcome to a brand new world of durable textiles.
- Developed by Texollini, Vaportex® moisture management is a high-tech topical treatment that ensures that garments will outperform garments made with ordinary fabrics. Vaportex® finishing treatment means that the wearer will stay drier, longer, meaning they can play, work, or workout longer and harder, all the while remaining comfortable and dry.
- Developed by the Kuraray Group, Vectran® is a high-
performance multifilament yarn spun from liquid crystal polymer
(LCP). Vectran® is the only commercially available melt spun LCP
fiber in the world. Vectran® exhibits exceptional strength and
rigidity. Pound for pound, Vectran® fiber is five times stronger
than steel and ten times stronger than aluminum. Vectran®'s
mechanical performance, combined with other unique properties
make it an ideal choice for a variety of purposes including
aerospace, military, ocean exploration and development,
electronic support structures, recreation and leisure industry,
safety materials, industrial application (ropes and cables,
composites), protective apparel, and high-pressure inflatables.
VELCRO® Brand Adhesives
- Developed by VELCRO® USA, VELCRO® brand products are available with a variety of adhesive systems (i.e. Pressure Sensitive Adhesives, Solvent and Heat Activated Adhesives, to best fit the application. VELCRO® Brand Adhesives are not recommended for submersion in water or on plastics with high concentrations of plasticizers. The adhesives are not washable or dry cleanable.
VELCRO® Brand BUNDLE TIES
- Designed for specifically for commercial bundling and plant stabilization, VELCRO® brand BUNDLE TIES are fasteners for horticulture, grocery produce, viticulture, and floriculture. The fasteners function well in moist, wet, hot, cold and frozen conditions. They reduce the bruising and damage often inflicted by elastic bands and wire ties. FDA compliant for produce bundling and food packaging, VELCRO® brand BUNDLE TIES are available in a variety of colors and can be custom printed for displaying PLU/SKU numbers.
VELCRO® Brand Double-Faced Loop
- This dual-sided and hook compatible loop, developed by VELCRO USA, is ideal for orthopedic bracing or sports and recreation applications. The bonded construction eliminates loose threads when cutting and sewn construction offers superior strength. The product is compatible with a wide variety of VELCRO® Brand hooks. It is ideal for applications involving skin contact. The dual-sided and hook compatible loop product is also available in dye-to-match color options.
VELCRO® Brand FNL
- Based on Fork Needle Loop (FNL) technology, VELCRO USA's patented non-woven loop process creates products that are designed to maximized peel and shear performance. The unique "loop trees" stand up for maximum engagement with VELCRO® brand hooks and are perfectly suited for lower cycle and single-use disposable applications. Combined with a manufacturing process that delivers consistent weight across the web, VELCRO® brand FNL offers highly secure fastening performance. Environmentally smart options are available for greener solutions.
VELCRO® Brand Laminates
- This laminated loop fabric for displays, medical soft goods, etc. is compatible with many VELCRO® Brand and ULTRA-MATE® Brand Hooks. The fabric is available in full 60" width or cut to the width, length, or shape required. The fabric is also available in a wide range of standard stock colors, with custom color options available. It withstands spot cleaning using bleach-free household cleaning agents.
VELCRO® Brand Military Fasteners
- Designed to meet the US Commercial Item Description AA55126 (Rev. B), issued by the Defense Supply Center, Philadelphia, PA, the commercial item description covers the requirements for different types, classes, colors, and widths of hook and loop fasteners. Most of VELCRO USA's nylon products are available in a wide range of colors, including approved military shades. With manufacturing located in New Hampshire, VELCRO USA's products are certified, "Made in the USA", in addition to meeting the requirements of the Berry Amendment.
VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® Fasteners
- Developed by VELCRO USA, this self-gripping fasteners for cord control and cable management is a back-to-back fastener laminated without glue and no chemical residue. Designed for durability, ONE-WRAP® fasteners can be used over and over again. The broad range of strap styles and sizes are suitable for a wide variety of cord control applications. The standard straps are available in 11 colors that are great for electrical and network coding. ONE-WRAP® fasteners are also available in a fire retardant version.
VELCRO® Brand VELCOIN® Fasteners
- Developed by VELCRO USA, these fasteners are available in a variety of round shapes that prevents lifted edges and easy peel from the release liner. A variety of backings are also available, including pressure sensitive rubber-based and acrylic adhesives or heat sealable and solvent activated coatings. The hook and loop components are sold separately in multiple roll sizes to accommodate specific requirements. The product is available in VELCRO® Brand Hook and Loop or plastic VELCRO® Brand Hook and Knit to suit particular applications. Other combinations include plastic hooks, polyester hook and loop, and knit loop.
VELSTRETCH® Brand Elastic Loops
- This stretch loop, designed by VELCRO USA, is targeted towards medical, orthopedic, sports, and strapping applications. The elastic loops are woven with elastic fibers for applications requiring flexibility, stretch, or cinching. The product is designed for comfort and durability with its smooth, low profile surface. It is also breathable, sewable, and easily incorporated into custom straps or fabricated items. VELSTRETCH® Brand Elastic Loops are compatible with a wide range of VELCRO USA's woven and plastic hooks, and can be customized for specific applications.
Vertical Color Matching Booth
- The Vertical Color Matching Booth is an ASTM D1729-2009 compliant five-source viewing system. With upper and lower luminaires it is the ideal choice for the visual inspection of larger colored objects. The VCMB includes GTI ColorGuard II for monitoring lamp usage, side walls to control ambient light, and heavy duty floor casters. Controls are mounted on both upper and lower luminaires.
Verticical Product Inspectors - Textiles
- The VPI/T viewing system is designed to help the textile industry evaluate textiles and apparel as per AATCC Test Method 9 and other AATCC test methods such as soil release, wrinkle retention, and more. The VPI/T light levels meet the specifications outlined by the AATCC.
Vetex® Coating, Laminating Products
- Vetex, the leading Belgian specialist in textile coating and lamination materials, offers seam seal tapes, a variety of innovative laminates and coatings for surgical and professional wear, laminates and coatings for technical and industrial applications, and labels. Vetex® products service a broad array of markets including: Professional Apparel, Outdoor Apparel, Footwear, Seamless Apparel, Surgical Wear, Military, Technical Applications, FR Applications,Mattress Covers, and Labels.
- Developed by Glanzstoff and distributed in North America by ICF
Mercantile, LLC, Viscont FR® is "Comfort in Protection" and is the
world's only FR filament rayon. Based on high tenacity
technology, Viscont FR® provides the fire resistance, non- melt
performance, comfort, moisture management, abrasion
resistance and strength never before been available in 100% FR
rayon. The filament also contains outstanding technical
characteristics for applications in military, safety apparel,
industrial, narrow fabrics and home furnishings markets, and is