- Darlington provides innovative, high-quality performance fabrics, which can create a competitive edge for branded products in five important ways: 1) Breadth of Line – Warp knit stretch and rigid fabrics 45” wide to 120” wide in finished weights from 1.5 to 12.0 oz/sq yd. Constructions include Tricot, Raschel, Satin, Power Net and Mesh. 2) Prepared for Print (PFP)- Available in nylon/spandex and polyester/spandex blends. 3)Color – custom colors and finishes to specifications with color accuracy and consistency, across dye lots, year after year. 4) Performance Reliability – strict physical specifications (width, weight and stretches) are maintained across dye lots. 5) Quality Control – Darlington is vertically integrated from yarn to finished fabric; this includes warping, knitting, dyeing and finishing.
Dow Corning® Active Protection System
- Dow Corning® Active Protection System is a smart high-
performance textile for impact protection for use in high-
performance sportswear, medical devices, architecture &
construction, industrial & geo fabrics, military & civil defense
Draper Body Therapy®
- Developed by Draper Knitting Company, this technology includes
a full range of finished products to help integrate therapeutic
benefits to where needed them most, in easy to care for use
items. Whether the need is a better night's sleep, looking to
achieve better recovery from a workout, or wanting to address
chronic body issues, the Draper Body Therapy® products contain
Celliant® fibers to help the body to feel good. All general
products are Made in the USA. The socks are made in Italy.
Draper Canine Therapy®
- Developed by Draper Knitting Company, this line of canine
products is designed with canines (and felines) in mind. The
Draper Canine Therapy® line of products meets the needs of
even the most fuzzy keepers. Whether it's a tough durable, but
super Dog Coat to keep the dog cool and provide therapy to
where it is needed the most, the benefits of Celliant® can truly
help improve the overall health and wellness to animals. The
Draper Canine Therapy® line is Made in the USA, and is
Draper Equine Therapy®
- Developed by Draper Knitting Company, Draper Equine Therapy®
offers the equestrian market a full range of products to help any
equine look and feel their best. Designed with therapeutic
benefits, every product also helps to wick away moisture and
stands up in any barn environment. All products are cut and
sewn by Diamond Wool Pads and Saratoga Horseworks, both
highly respected companies in the equine clothing industry.
Draper Knitting Fabrics
- Draper Knitting (all fabrics made in Canton, Massachusetts,USA) offers three types of fabric formations under one roof. Non-woven stitch-bonded fabrics are high performance low cost liner fabrics and are custom blended to meet any specification. Our Ecopile (100% post consumer recycled polyester pile fabric for people like Patagonia) has been a popular seller for over 15 years. Our conventional knits are offered in many layouts from rib and jersey knits to Lacoste and Piques, customizable to meet your needs.
- Developed by Optimer Brands, DRIFIRE® is the premier provider and developer of high performance flame resistant (FR) fabrics and protective apparel to the government, industrial, racing and consumer markets. It is the only FR wear company to utilize drirelease® patented performance technology used by the world’s premier athletic brands. The FR clothing line ranges from the ultimate protection of combat-ready ensembles and flight suits to ultra-lightweight base layer shirts and bottoms for everyday wear.
- Developed by Optimer Brands, For brands seeking far-reaching performance apparel solutions, drirelease is more than an ingredient. We bring the engineering, fresh insights, practical know-how, and global capabilities together that help the performance apparel industry design for long-term success. Founded by a group including former Dupont scientists who shared a passion for advancing textile technology, drirelease® was launched as a patented blend of fibers that delivers superior wicking and fast-drying capabilities. With headquarters in Chicago, drirelease today is a global solutions provider, thanks to early development of a worldwide network of top suppliers and mills. As a product division of Optimer Brands, drirelease continues to focus on developing new fiber technologies and fabrics that appeal to the sophisticated design requirements of the world’s top brands while exceeding consumer expectations for comfort, fast drying, temperature regulation and odor control.
- Consoltex soft shell fabrics feature Dryon® is a
super durable water repellent finish (SDWR).
Dryon technology is invisible to the eye and
forces water to bead on the surface of the
fabric helping to keep you dry and comfortable.
Dryon performs up to ten times better than
competing water repellent finishes, does not
inhibit breathability and enhances stain
resistance. Dryon was originally developed for
use by surgeons and their staff protecting them
from contamination by bodily fluids, bacteria
and other pathogens. Dryon is designed with
renewable performance and is able to withstand
up to 75 industrial wash and sterilizat
DuPont™ Active Layer
- DuPont™ Active Layer is a recyclable, waterproof, breathable film used in apparel applications to help block out wind, cold, and water, so that people stay dry and comfortable during inclement weather conditions. DuPont™ Active Layer offers a sustainable solution for customers who want recyclability and performance from their textiles.
- (Woven Fabric Manufacturer) Developed by Gehring-Tricot and
Tweave, this line was developed in order to offer quality stretch
wovens to more price sensitive markets. Suitable for apparel and
gear that needs minimal stretch and recovery, and basic
performance levels, this line offers woven construction, comfort-
stretch functionality, durable performance, and value pricing.
Perfect for more fashion and price-driven applications, the
Durasense line allows designers to incorporate the stretch woven
look and feel to their products. Also, the convenience of domestic
sourcing allows for NAFTA and CAFTA compliant items, as well as
the ability to manage the supply chain more efficiently and
effectively. Small lot sizes and low minimums provide for easy
entry into new product lines with low risk.
- (Woven Fabric Manufacturer) Developed by Gehring-Tricot Corp.
and Tweave, this brand encompasses a range of stretch wovens
manufactured to stringent technical specifications. Ranging in
spandex content from 10-50%, these styles are blended primarily
with nylon. Fabrics in this range offer excellent shape retention and
great durability with low weight/bulk.
- (Woven Fabric Manufacturer) Developed by Gehring-Tricot Corp.
and Tweave, this line adds high tenacity nylon for extra strength,
and offers some Cordura® stretch woven options.
- Developed by eVent® from the world's first air permeable and
fully waterproof membrane, DValpine is the most versatile
membrane in the collection, offering all-weather protection and
high breathability. DValpine laminates are perfect for
mountaineering, backpacking, snowsports and a broad range of
- Developed by eVent®, this ultimate durable waterproof
membrane, is built for those who continually push the limits.
This DVexpedition series waterproof technology is for extreme
weather conditions, and provides the greatest waterproof
protection, without sacrificing air permeability. It is ideal for
high-altitude adventures, snow sports, hunting and workwear.
- Developed by eVent®, and built for light-and-fast pursuits, the
DVstorm series features a lighter, more breathable membrane
that's paired with lightweight face fabrics and 10 denier backers
for an ultralight laminate. Ideal for high output users in
moderate weather conditions, such as hikers, runners, cyclists
and backcountry adventurers.