- Schoeller Textil USA's trademark for it multi-
functional high-tech finish, which repels
moisture on the outside and transports moisture
quickly from the inside. 3XDRY® is highly
breathable, less susceptible to soiling and
dries very fast.
A.P.T. (Advanced Performance Textiles)
- Developed by Texollini Inc., A.P.T. (Advanced Performance
Textiles) family of knitted fabrics include proprietary constructed
textiles to meet specific requirements. From yarn to finishes to
the newest technologies, Texollini's relationships with creative
yarn spinners, fiber suppliers, and advanced finishing
technologists, as well as its superior in-house technicians,
Texollini is a top choice for creating new performance and
technical apparel fabrics. A.P.T. properties include: moisture
management, antimicrobial nano-technology, water repellency,
and properties including FR in multi-blends for military
applications, as well as aloe/vitamin E treatments for medical
uses. The collection is available in a variety of constructions
including fleeces, meshes, and jerseys.
Adhesive Films Products
- Adhesive Films, Inc. offers numerous heat-activated adhesives and seam tapes based on polyamide, polyester, polyolefin and polyurethane chemistries, all made in the USA. The products are available in film form, or supplied on rolls. These products are used to bond fabric, foam, foil, plastic film, wood, metal, plastics and many more. Adhesive Films services the following markets: Apparel, Automotive, Ballistics, Electronics, Filtration, Fire Gear, Footwear, Furniture Industrial Fabrics, Laminates, Medical, Military, Outdoor Apparel, Packaging, Performance Wear, Protective Wear, Rain Wear, and Tents.
- Developed by Microban International Ltd., AEGIS Excalibur® technology is designed for footwear and apparel, combining antimicrobial and an odor absorbing functionality. Excalibur’s proprietary bonding process provides optimal antimicrobial performance when applied to polyester fabrics and fibers. Specifically, the microbes’ negatively- charged cells are attracted to Excalibur’s positive charge, and when they meet, Excalibur punctures the offending cell membrane to help kill the microbes, making the environment inhospitable for them to grow. Excalibur is highly durable and reduces odor and stain causing microbes, and prolongs product deterioration for up to 40 home launderings. Lastly, the formulation is easily incorporated into typical fabric and fiber manufacturing processes without extra steps or special equipment
- Offered by Microban International, this is a durable moisture management system that improves the wicking properties and drying time of fabrics. Moisture is quickly wicked in all directions providing greater surface area coverage for rapid evaporation. The benefits of the AEGIS® goes beyond the ability help prevent the growth of stains and odors caused by bacteria, mold and mildew. This durable technology equals less time spent doing laundry, less detergent released into the environment and less water used.
- This fabric construction is made of high tenacity polyester with an exceedingly dense weave to provide a dimensionally stable product. The highly engineered PVC wet coating is applied in multiple processes to provide long lasting color and fabric protection from UV-A and UV-B, and mildew/fungi. It takes the combination of elements to craft this highly engineered quality product. The PVC is formulated to provide increased durability by increasing abrasion, oil, and sea water resistance. The fabrication is easily weldable through high frequency hot air welding, has increased peel and shear strength, and can be easily cleaned using mild soap and water.
- an innovative product developed and marketed by Anovotek LLC that utilizes the natural performance of silver to impart extended freshness & hygiene properties to textiles. Silver has long been recognized as one of nature's safest, best bacteria fighters. Combining nature's power with modern science and technology has resulted in this environmentally safe, effective treatment system for textile and polymer materials.
- Developed by Sciessent, Agion branded antimicrobial technology makes products cleaner and longer lasting with silver, copper and zinc, beneficial elements proven in use throughout history. Agion’s antimicrobial technology provides built-in protection by continuously resisting the growth of microbes. Agion Antimicrobial can be applied to virtually any material or surface. The technology operates at the surface of a product through the controlled release of elemental ions, which attack microbes and inhibit their growth in three different ways. Agion's zeolite carrier is mineral-based and allows for a "smart" release of the protection. The Agion element-based technologies suit various manufacturing and product requirements.
- Developed by Sommers Plastics, AgUARDIAN (pronounced A Guardian) is a silver ion-exchange antimirobial solution for polyurethane fabrics that is available in many designer colors and grains ideal for uses in contract upholstery. Introduced in 2007, AgUARDIAN won "Best of Neocon" gold for Healthcare Fabrics and also the "Nightingale Award" for Advancement in Healthcare, a first for a material of any kind. The product reduces bacteria and viruses on polyurethane by 99.9999%. AgUARDIAN is used in many end-use applications, such as protective lead X-ray aprons, table placemats, diaper bag linings, and odor-free Orthotic shoe inserts.
- This comprehensive line of spacer fabrics have applications as temperature regulating comfort fabrics in the medical, seating, footwear, mattress, and high-end apparel markets. Based on a three layer fabric, Airskin provides a unique channel in its middle area that draws heat and moisture away from the body. With up to 20 times the air permeability compared to normal fabrics, this channel serves as a temperature-regulating medium, as well as offering additional cushion and support.
- This innovative product represents an entirely new support technology for the mattress industry. Used for years in the construction business as an air layer, this unique substrate has been redesigned for the needs of the mattress industry. AIRWEB" provides a support layer that allows maximum airflow when added to the overall mattress construction. Based on a totally unique method of construction, AIRWEB" offers design and function. Rigidity and flex are all controlled by fiber diameter and design construction, which can be varied according to need. AIRWEB" is an affordable alternative to spacer fabrics, because it has a much simpler manufacturing method.
Alandale Knitted Fabrics
- As a subsidiary of Coville, Inc., Alandale Knitting Company
utilizes state-of-the-art knitting equipment across its fabric
operations to produce a broad array of circular knitted fabrics,
which include jerseys, French terries, thermals, ribs, fleeces, and
interlocks. Additional fabric production services include fabric
development, design and sampling, contract knitting, and more.
The company's fabrics can be found in underwear, activewear,
and sportswear for the private label apparel market. Alandale
also provides Berry Amendment certified protective and
performance fabrics for military uniforms, as well as fire
retardant, arc flash, high visibility, and ballistic fabrics for the
personal protection market.
- This advanced Fluorine-Free green alternative in water-repellent
technology. Textiles treated with F³ exhibit a high degree of
durable water repellency. Using environmentally friendly chemistry,
F³ provides a green alternative without sacrificing performance.
This fluorocarbon-free aqueous product, based on a hydrophobe-
fortified polymer and propriety additives, provides a high level of
durable repellency. Altopel F³ products use a novel crosslinking
system for promoting excellent laundering durability on a variety of
fiber types and constructions.
- Amersil® is Venture Textiles' proprietary fire-retardant silicone coating, which provides tear-resistance characteristics when applied to the fabric, along with superior waterprofness and flame retardancy. This finish is cuurently being used as a protective coating in tents, sleeping bags, outerwear, and backpacks.
- Anso-tex® Nylon is a high-tenacity, textured nylon and registered trademark of Allied Signal Performance Fibers. It provides high strength and superior abrasion resistance, and dyes and prints bright clean colors for footwear, outerwear, accessories, soft sided luggage, duffle bags, computer bags, sports bags, and webbing.
- A division of Graphene-One, Armor Guys is Graphene-One's
manufacturing arm for developing KYORENE® graphene fibered
products. Being a vertically integrated, Armor Guys sources the
raw materials, upwinds its proprietary yarns, knits the liners,
applies the coating, washes the gloves prior to packaging and
provides a final inspection to ensure quality of the products.
Because of this, Armor Guys products meet and exceed the most
stringent quality standards, while doing so at the most competitive
prices in the market.
Arselon Flame Retardant Yarn
- Developed by the state company Khimvolokno Svetlogorsk in the
Republic of Belarus and exclusively distributed in North America
by ICF Mercantile, LLC, Arselon is an aramid yarn with excellent
physical properties. The low friction aramid yarn is chemically
resistant to solvents and alkalis, and has a moisture-retention
equal to cotton. Arselon has no drip/no melt qualities, and a
working temperature of 250o330o C / 482o-626o F. The yarn
is also more cost-effective than other aramid fibers, and can be
used in a variety of applications for the industrial and home
Asher Fabric Concepts (AFC) Textiles
- AFC differentiates itself from its competitors by offering
proprietary textiles, and by continually updating and innovating
every aspect of textile design and production. In the past 20
years, Asher has become known as a leader in innovation and
quality in knitted textile fabrications, with and without spandex,
as well as in creativity of print design and application. Some of
the exquisite blended yarns used by ACF in the production of its
high-end quality knitted fabrics include: angora, bamboo,
cashmere, cotton, cupro, hemp, linen, metallics, Modal®, nylon,
organic cotton, polyester, rayon, silk, Sorona®, space dyed,
Supima®, Tencel®, viscose, and wool. AFC's knit constructions
include: terry knits, jerseys, rib knits, stripes, thermals, meshes,
and sweater knits.