- Temptrol™, developed by Innovative Insulation Inc., is a patent-pending polypropylene based non-woven perforated fabric metallized on one side. Temptrol™ reflects 95% of the radiant
heat... the major source of heat transfer. With the Temptrol technology, the company can cause anything to retain or reflect heat, thereby remaining warmer or cooler. The innovative new
material is soft, flexible, washable and perfect for a multitude of products. The radiant heat reflecting metallized fabric has a low puncture resistance for ease of sewing with conventional fabric equipment, while maintaining a high tear resistance. Its soft
drapability eliminates the unpleasant crinkly noise of previous metallized products used to insulate clothing. An added feature is the microperforations that maximize breathability.
- This patented temperature regulation technology helps to ensure that the ideal body microclimate is maintained. Thermic" absorbs energy (heat) when the environment or body temperture goes up, storing this energy temporarily, and releases the energy as heat when the temperature cools down. Thermic" enhances thermal comfort, reduces perspiration, has high wash durability with no effect on fabric durability. Applications include socks, underwear, sportswear, casual wear, shirts, towels, mattresses and uniforms.
- Thermolite®, made by Invista, provides warmth and comfort without weight, even when wet. It's a lightweight fabric that provides heavy-duty performance, because it's a performance
fabric that traps air for greater insulation. It dries 20% faster than other insulating fabrics, and 50% faster than cotton.
Thermolite® is the perfect layering fabric because it's comfortable and lightweight, allowing more freedom of movement.
- This Soft Touch insulation, developed by Thermore,
offers the advantages of a synthetic insulation with the soft touch properties of down. The insulation is made of polyester fibers and available in both traditional loft and lower loft to meet various needs. Also available is Ecodown® XL for maximum loft and extra soft hand.
- This insulation, developed by Thermore, provides the soft hand and loft of blown fibers in a "rolled free-fiber composite", which provides for a more cost-effective application.
It is a less expensive alternative to duck or goose down; and an ideal alternative to other synthetic insulations.
THERMORE Rinnova 100%®
- This High Performance “Green” Thermal Insulation, developed by Thermore, is the first thermal insulation to be made from 100% recycled polyester fibers (derived from plastic bottles). Using Rinnova® in place of traditional polyester insulation can save enough energy to light a 100-watt light bulb for an average of 60 hours. It is available in multiple weights and thicknesses for a wide range of weather conditions and applications for gloves and outerwear.
- This insulation product, developed by Thermore, ffers anti-bacterial properties and continuous odor protection for a variety of outerwear applications. The insulation stays fresh and clean smelling for longer periods to minimize the frequency of washings.
- Developed by Thermore, this insulation product offers maximum design flexibility for outerwear and related accessories. The patented SR (special reduction) process used in the development of THERMORE® TMK allows up to four thicknesses of insulation per weight category: High Loft, Compact, Super Compact, Ultra compact. The SR process allows a variance in the thickness of a chosen weight without a proportional loss in thermal value.
- This new standard in thermal technology is specifically developed by Thermore for the most demanding outdoor activities. The insulation is water-repellent, incredibly soft, lightweight, and is made with 50% recycled fibers. This insulation technology represents the next step in recycled performance, water-repellency and warmth, and meets the same level as specialized virgin polyester products. The insulation offers cost-effective high performance qualities and reasonable lead times.
- This insulation, developed by Thermore, offers excellent stretch capacity and completely recovers to its original shape. THERMORE® STRETCH is available in different weights and a thin profile to fit the current trends in outerwear design. This product is an excellent substrate for bonding and lamination. It is machine washable and dry cleanable.
- Made by the 3M Company, Thinsulate™ Insulation is a microfiber blend of polyolefin and polyester, which is very thin, lightweight, warm, moisture resistant, and breathable. Thinsulate insulation absorbs less than 1% of its weight in water, an important feature for maintaining warmth under damp conditions. Because it is so thin, it provides the warmth of a big jacket in a much less bulky garment. It is used in high-performance outerwear, jackets, gloves, hats and footwear. Thinsulate™ Ultra® is a softer version.