VELCRO® Brand Adhesives
- Developed by VELCRO® USA, VELCRO® brand products are available with a variety of adhesive systems (i.e. Pressure Sensitive Adhesives, Solvent and Heat Activated Adhesives, to best fit the application. VELCRO® Brand Adhesives are not recommended for submersion in water or on plastics with high concentrations of plasticizers. The adhesives are not washable or dry cleanable.
VELCRO® Brand BUNDLE TIES
- Designed for specifically for commercial bundling and plant stabilization, VELCRO® brand BUNDLE TIES are fasteners for horticulture, grocery produce, viticulture, and floriculture. The fasteners function well in moist, wet, hot, cold and frozen conditions. They reduce the bruising and damage often inflicted by elastic bands and wire ties. FDA compliant for produce bundling and food packaging, VELCRO® brand BUNDLE TIES are available in a variety of colors and can be custom printed for displaying PLU/SKU numbers.
VELCRO® Brand Double-Faced Loop
- This dual-sided and hook compatible loop, developed by VELCRO USA, is ideal for orthopedic bracing or sports and recreation applications. The bonded construction eliminates loose threads when cutting and sewn construction offers superior strength. The product is compatible with a wide variety of VELCRO® Brand hooks. It is ideal for applications involving skin contact. The dual-sided and hook compatible loop product is also available in dye-to-match color options.
VELCRO® Brand Military Fasteners
- Designed to meet the US Commercial Item Description AA55126 (Rev. B), issued by the Defense Supply Center, Philadelphia, PA, the commercial item description covers the requirements for different types, classes, colors, and widths of hook and loop fasteners. Most of VELCRO USA's nylon products are available in a wide range of colors, including approved military shades. With manufacturing located in New Hampshire, VELCRO USA's products are certified, "Made in the USA", in addition to meeting the requirements of the Berry Amendment.
VELCRO® Brand VELCOIN® Fasteners
- Developed by VELCRO USA, these fasteners are available in a variety of round shapes that prevents lifted edges and easy peel from the release liner. A variety of backings are also available, including pressure sensitive rubber-based and acrylic adhesives or heat sealable and solvent activated coatings. The hook and loop components are sold separately in multiple roll sizes to accommodate specific requirements. The product is available in VELCRO® Brand Hook and Loop or plastic VELCRO® Brand Hook and Knit to suit particular applications. Other combinations include plastic hooks, polyester hook and loop, and knit loop.
VELCRO® Sticky Back for Fabrics
- Developed by Velcro USA, VELCRO® Sticky Back for Fabrics an easy to apply peel-and-stick hook and loop fastener that provides a durable adhesive bond to fabrics with no sewing, gluing or ironing required. The durable VELCRO® Brand closures withstand numerous washings, are appropriate for use on cotton, polyester, poly blends, and nylon, and can be reused hundreds of times. VELCRO® Sticky Back for Fabrics delivers a permanent adhesive bond to fabrics, which can be used for a variety of repairs and DYI projects.
Vetex® Coating, Laminating Products
- Vetex, the leading Belgian specialist in textile coating and lamination materials, offers seam seal tapes, a variety of innovative laminates and coatings for surgical and professional wear, laminates and coatings for technical and industrial applications, and labels. Vetex® products service a broad array of markets including: Professional Apparel, Outdoor Apparel, Footwear, Seamless Apparel, Surgical Wear, Military, Technical Applications, FR Applications,Mattress Covers, and Labels.