- This line of outdoor sportswear fabrics for high aerobic activity
absorbs, wicks and dries faster than cotton. It offers excellent 40
+ UPF Protection. It is more advanced than cotton, because of
its high tech, high performance Burlington Moisture Control
System. Moisture is dispersed over a wider surface area than
conventional fabrics. The result: M.C.S. BLOCKER fabrics absorb,
wick and dry more quickly. The fabric offers more strength than
cotton because M.C.S. BLOCKER is a specifically designed
synthetic fabric, perfectly matched to strenuous, high aerobic
activities. With this strength, it resists breaks and tears. The
fabrics also offer more comfort than cotton because its unique
construction dries faster and won't stick to you like cotton. The
M.C.S. BLOCKER cottony-soft fabrics are perfect for sun
- M.C.S.® is Burlington Performance Fabrics' Moisture Control System of nylon and polyester fabrics treated for wicking performance. MCS fabric is used in performance activewear.
Mae Pacific Company Fabrics
- Mae Pacific Company offers a wide range of fabrics which include, all types of sports knitted fabrics (wicking, moisture management), flame retardant fabrics (both inherent and topical treated), denim, woven fabrics and coatings. The company's goal is to offer the highest quality fabrics in the world, and to meet the technical requirements by all of its customers around the world. In addtion to regular knitted fabrics, Mae Pacific Co., Limited is strong in the production and supply of new and high technology fabrics including but not limited to: Cooling fabrics; Heat generating/heat retention fabrics; Thermal regulating fabrics; Wicking, quick-dry and moisture management fabrics; Far infrared fabrics; Nano-silver permanently anti-microbial fabrics; Bamboo charcoal fabrics; Coffee charcoal fabrics; Polypropylene fabrics; UV-protective fabrics; and Water proof/water repellent fabrics; and any other performance fabrics based on buyer’s instruction.
- MAPP®, which stands for Merino Advanced Performance Program, is a fabric produced using exclusive Merino fibers sourced from only the cleanest and purest New Zealand alpine
environments. MAPP® incorporates these "Natural Performance" fibers into fabrics specifically designed to work in activity apparel. MAPP® is the "Guarantee of source, process, and functionality."
- A cashmere like pile fabric, made from Glenoit Fabrics' sliver knitting process. The fabric is very light-weight for it's volume. It has multi-season comfort, is easy-care, and non-shrink.
- Developed by Sommers Plastics, this is a soft PVC fabric that is created by adding a chemical blowing agent to raw PVC pellets and passing the materiql through an oven, which causes it to expand and rise. Much like yeast, this ingredient creates air bubbles that expand the PVC making it sponge-like. Sommers Marshmallow® has become one of the most recognizable brand names for expanded vinyl.
- Merino State is the ultimate blend of nature and technology, a range of fine premium and functional fabrics for the global apparel industry.
MFI International Mfg. Finished Products
- This company provides cut & sew products and services for a variety of end-use applications. MFI's “Turnkey” or “Full Package” operations are tailored to these industries: apparel (performance and work-wear), aircraft, automotive, furniture, mattress and bedding, specialty seating, pet products safety and first aid, military apparel and other consumer and industrial markets. Specific products include: Automotive/Transportation Interiors; Composites/Aeorspace; Fashion/Garment/Apparel; Filtration; Home Furnishings/Home Fashions; Medical Products; Military/Government; Outdoor/Sports; Protective Products; Upholstered Furniture; Workwear/Uniforms; and Other Sewn Products.
- Pittards' MICROSPIKE is the latest development in performance leather, combining anti-microbial treatment for personal hygene with all the WR100X benefits, which provides for moisture resistance along with allowing perspiration to escape, with no change in the leather strucure.
- This fabric, developed by Cocona, Inc., uses natural technology™
derived from volcanic minerals. Minerale™ improves the
performance and comfort of fabrics by providing exceptional
evaporative cooling, odor resistance and added UV protection to
keep the wearer comfortable in any environment. The naturally
occurring minerals in Minerale™ fabrics are widely used to purify
and soften water, because of their ability to absorb impurities.
The natural technology™ in Minerale™ is inside the fiber, so it
will not wash off or wear out. It is permanent and always
working. As a complementary technology to Cocona®,
Minerale™ fabrics provide a means to have pure white, pure
colors, and finer denier fabrics.
- A versatile lightweight pile fabric, made from Glenoit Fabrics' sliver knitting process..The fabric is vary light-weight for it's volume. It has multi-season comfort, is easy-care, and non-shrink.
- Developed by TenCate Geosynthetics, Mirafi® consists of a series of targeted geosynthetic fabrics that provide a variety of performance qualities. Tencate's geogrids and geotextiles are engineered with advanced application knowledge to meet project specifications for transportation construction, mechanically stabilized earth, erosion control, water and waste management, and shoreline protection/marine structure construction.
- Moisture-tech® 360°, developed by Sympatex Technologies, is an innovative insole which combines with Moisture-tech® laminate to create an even better micro-climate in the shoe.
In addition to the faster wicking in the shaft section by the Moisture-tech® lining laminate, the insole creates a 360° effect. The insole draws the moisture away from the foot or sock and buffers it briefly in an innovative intermediate layer. The rolling movement of the foot generates a ventilation and pumping effect in the ducts structure of the insole which transports moisture in the form of water vapour evenly to the shaft fitted with Moisture-tech® lining laminate. This allows the moisture to be wicked outwards on a large scale, compared to a standard insole where the moisture is not wicked away from the foot which causes a moisture block in the sock.
Moisture-Tech By Sympatex®
- Developed by Sympatex Technologies, this innovation provides for the perfect microclimate in footwear. The technology provides for an innovative waterproof lining laminate that improves the moisture removal from the foot, a large surface area transfer of moisture to the hydrophilic membrane through an innovative intermediate layer, and full area activation of the membrane. All of these qualities ensure perfect dynamic breathability, faster wicking, and a dry foot climate. The innovative Moisture-Tech® laminate assures that perspiration is removed faster. The perfect moisture management keeps feet dry at all times with perfect breathability and comfort.
Mr Stitch Embroidery
- From caps to patches to shoes, Mr. Stitch is experienced in working with a wide range of products. The company has worked with many large brands and has produced goods for a variety of industries including apparel, bed & bath, and uniforms. Mr. Stitch also produces emblem patches to fit any need. Utilizing only the top designers and machinery, Mr. Stitch creates high quality digitized embroidery, featuring company logos / designs and resilient patches.
- A velvety cut pile fabric, made from Glenoit Fabrics' sliver knitting process..The fabric is vary light-weight for it's volume. It has multi-season comfort, is easy-care, and non-shrink.