S2 Technologies™-Stretch System
- Consoltex stretch system features nylon,
polyester and spandex stretch fabrics that
combine high abrasion resistance and durability
with superior stretch performan
S3 Technologies™-Soft Shell System
- Developed by Consoltex, S3 Technologies Soft
Shell System is a diverse group of soft shell
products designed to provide the right level of
protection given four critical factors: climate,
level of activity, exposure time and tolerance
to heat/cold. S3 features double-faced stretch
fabrics as well as bonded base layers designed
for comfort, insulation and moisture management.
The latest addition is iS3 – a patented soft
shell system designed for use in winter weather
conditions. iS3 features a continuous filament
stretch insulation bonded to a lightweight
mechanical stretch lining creating the first
fully insulating soft shell system that
maintains the stretchability, breathability,
abrasion and weather resistance of tradition
- The quality Sanitized® seal is a hygiene function that is applied to products during production to guarantee a lasting effect for the life of the textile product. The effectiveness of the integrated hygiene function is long-lasting and reliable. Whether at home, at work, during sports, and every day life, the Sanitized® hygiene function ensures a feeling of freshness all day long. This treatment is integrated into the textile and offers long-lasting, safe and fresh wearing comfort. The seal provides a reassuring feeling so the consumer can be assured that everything has been done to ensure perfect hygiene in your home.
- Scarecrow supplies innovative horticultural and agricultural textile products in New Zealand & Australia.
- Schoeller® fabrics are award-winning, high tech, innovative
functional wovens, knits and innovative textile technologies.
Schoeller textiles are developed, produced, and finished using
only high quality and ecologically safe materials. The award-
winning textiles can be found in apparel for sport, bike, work,
urban, lifestyle, fashion, workwear, as well as bedding and
upholstery, and in such diverse applications as mountaineering
pants, soft-shell jackets, equestrian and golf apparel, protective
clothing, high-fashion and business apparel.
- Schoeller Textil USA's additional option for its Schoeller® fabrics, which is an antibacterial treatment that offers protection against unpleasant odors and micro-organisms.
- Schoeller®-dryskin is a highly functional group of fabrics, made with two-layer contruction. A highly abrasion resistant nylon face coupled with a Coolmax® inside keeps the body dry, even with high activity. Originally designed for mountaineering pants.
- Trademark name for Schoeller's elastic (mono- and bi-stretch) woven fabrics incorporating abrasion resistant yarns such as nylon and Cordura® for performance applications and natural fiber blends for modern sportswear variety. Designed for pants and jackets.
- Schoeller's tear and abrasion resistant fabrics, designed for protection. These fabrics are suitable for mountaineering, motorcycling, snowboarding, rucksacks, etc.
- Schoeller®-keprotec® is a group of highly tear and abrsion resistant fabrics, made with tough Kevlar® fiber. These fabrics are designed for occupational safety, motorcycling, snowboarding, skiing, fire brigade wearing, etc. For protective workwear, special characteristics can be developed, like cut and flame resistance.
- Schoeller®-PCM" is a new group of "smart" textiles featuring active thermal regulation,based on Phase Change Technology. The PCM in the microcapsules are set to a specific temperature range. When the temperature rises, they store the excess heat. When the temperature falls again, they release the previously stored heat.
- Schoeller's elastic bi-stretch woven fabrics (up to 55% EL in warp and weft). These fabrics are designed for horse back riding, streetwear, and fashion.
- Trademark name for Schoellers insulating stretch woven fabrics with an abrasion resistant nylon face coupled with wool inside, which allows for a supple, fleecy hand. Designed for ski garments, mountaineering, and active garments.
- Schoeller's fashionable fabrics with a technical look and performance. These fabrics are designed for sportswear, street wear, and fashion.
- Trademark name for Schoeller's stretch woven fabrics (mono- and bi-stretch) with an abrasion resistant face and a cotton inside for pleasant wearing comfort. These fabrics have a water and dirt repellant finish, and are designed for functional pants.
- Schoeller's stretch woven fabrics (one or two way stretch), developed with a water, wind and snow barrier. These fabrics have a fleece backing and an air permeable coating, and are designed for winter garments.
- Schoeller®-WB-formula is a group of lightweight stretch woven fabrics (mono- and bi-stretch), with a waterproof and windproof membrane. Designed for lightweight weather protection garments that offer a great freedom of movement.
- This is a new line of improved FR safety & protective elastics, launched by OTEX Specialty Narrow Fabrics™ and FULFLEX®. FR-FLEX™ features improved FR capabilities for an upgraded no melt/no drip performance with increased design options. Using FR-Flex™ allows for a thinner, flatter design with better hand while not sacrificing performance. End-use applications include harness webbing for SCBA, elastics for face masks, straps for thermal imaging cameras, suspenders and belts for pants and lifelines as well escape ropes for safety. All products are engineered to meet NFPA Standards.
- For over 40 years, Shelter-Rite® architectural fabrics have been engineered with a proprietary coating formula for superior UV and mildew resistance, and unique weft inserted knit fabric that provides excellent tensile, tear and seam strength. This time-tested technology has resulted in architectural structures that maintain long-lasting aesthetics. For added protection from the elements, Seaman Corporation offers the broadest line of top finishes in the industry featuring Shelter-Rite® Brite™ Tedlar® and Kynar® fluoropolymer top finishes.
- (Supply Chain Quality Control) This patented and proprietary
DNA molecular tagging, developed by Applied DNA Sciences,
keeps textiles real and safe through its tagging, testing and
traceability its program. SicNature T allows for superior quality
control and assurance at any point in the supply chain. SigNature
T is stable and is engineered to adhere to any textile substrate,
including natural and synthetic fibers. These botanical-based
taggants cannot be copied, and survive standard textile
treatment processes, offering forensic-level authentication at any
point in the supply chain from fiber to finished goods.
- (Supply Chain Quality Control) For textile and apparel customers
looking to conduct high-volume grieve goods cotton testing,
Applied DNA Sciences offers a turnkey solution with SigNify os
"On Site" DNA authentication system that includes: SignIfy os
equipment and consumables; Service and maintenance; SigNify
os training and certification; and Online customer service
- Developed by Applied Silver, The SilvaClean® technology is an antimicrobial textile treatment. It is a service consisting of a microprocessor controlled system that applies pure ionic silver to textiles. It works on all natural and synthetic fibers and gets reapplied each time the item is laundered. Ionic silver is a natural antimicrobial that works to kill stain and odor causing bacterial using three microbe-killing mechanisms: (1) inactivation of key enzymes such as those required for respiration, (2) disruption of the DNA process, and (3) damage of the cell wall. SilvaClean’s unique technology distributes the silver ions throughout the textile to provide ongoing antimicrobial protection across the entire textile surface before, during and after use.
- The patented delivery technology of SILVADUR™ antimicrobial binds silver molecules microscopically to fabric surfaces and activate silver ions only in the presence of undesirable bacteria. This bio-responsive performance feature ensures that SILVADUR™ stays on the fabric and remains active for more than 50 washings. Also, SILVADUR™ won't detach or degrade at high temperatures or in the presence of bleach and won't discolor fabrics. SILVADUR™ is offered in an easy-to-apply liquid formulation and can be used in multiple processing methods, including pad and exhaust applications.
- This soft, non-woven, reflective insulation fabric, developed by
Advanced Flexible Materials, creates a comfortable insulating
lining. Made of aluminized polymer film, Silver Lining’s radiant
barrier both bars and allows the penetration of heat to maintain
a consistent temperature in an environment. Silver Lining’s ultra-
thin coating of 99.99999% pure aluminum is applied in a vacuum
chamber. The highly efficient heat-reflective coating is about
1/100th the thickness of a human hair. The micro-thin reflective
insulation coating is capable of returning up to 80% of a person’s
body heat. Silver Lining’s reflective insulation can be compared
to a “heat-mirror”. Just as a mirror returns light, a “heat-mirror”
- Developed by Microban, SilverShield® is a breakthrough in silver based antimicrobial technology. Infused into products during their manufacturing process, it provides a long-lasting and powerful protection against the growth of microorganisms on the surface of a product. The technology can be integrated into everything from hospital beds to cutting boards. Once implemented, it cannot be washed off and does not wear away. SilverShield technology is considered to be a breakthrough in antimicrobial protection as it works quicker and more efficiently than other silver based antimicrobials. SilverShield Technology is eight times faster than other silver based antimicrobials. It’s unique geometry and highly efficient release mechanism enable it to reduce bacterial counts on surfaces below safe levels within two hours at room temperate (25°C). Unlike other antimicrobial based silvers, SilverShield is not a nanotechnology. SilverShield antimicrobial protection is a safe silver based antimicrobial technology that is registered for use with the US Environmental Protect Agency and that passes all of the necessary safety regulations.
- This custom textile product, produced by Industries of the Blind (IOB), is manufactured for commercial and government businesses. As a non-Profit organization, the IOB's Skilcraft products represent high quality garments. The IOB organization also makes non-textile products using a visually impaired team. The Skilcraft sewn products can be found in the apparel, sposrts textile, home furnishings, safety & protective, industrial, and medical markets.
- Developed by Springs Creative, Sleepskin is the first performance fabric scientifically developed to improve sleep. This new patented mattress fabric uses revolutionary "Fluid Stretch" to offer an unparalleled level of pressure relief and comfort. Test show that Sleepskin stretches 20 times easier than "super stretch knits". And, the fabric surface of Sleepskin allows for super quick moisture evaporation, which greatly improves surface comfort. Nothing is more important than temperature-regulation during sleep. Sleepskin is specifically constructed to transmit heat away from the body, giving a cooler sleep.
- SOLARMAX® is the registered trademark for the INVISTA brand
of UV-resistant fiber and fabric. It features superior ultraviolet
resistance and durability that promote excellent style benefits
for use in outdoor fabric applications. SOLARMAX® is ideal for
use in flags, banners, hot-air balloons, parachutes, life jackets,
tents and other such products that must withstand
environmental stress. An inherent strength and a built-in
ultraviolet resistance, using a base type 6,6 nylon, allow superior
performance over type 6 nylons and polyesters of similar fabric
- DuPont™ Sorona® is a breakthrough bio-based, high performance polymer offering unique benefits for both the apparel and carpet industries. Sorona® contains 37% annual renewable plant-based ingredients, showcasing its innovation in textiles and environmental impact benefits. By using Sorona®, carpet and apparel manufacturers can help minimize their impact on the environment without sacrificing quality and performance. It offers unique performance benefits, including superior softness, unmatched durability, exceptional stretch and recovery, and inherent stain resistance without the need for topical treatments. Sorona® is one of the first 11 products approved to use the USDA new product label on certified bio-based products. It also received OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certification, the most stringent Class 1 certification.
- Developed by Honeywell Performance Materials & Technologies,
Spectra® fiber provides lightweight, dependable strength in
demanding applications. Produced using a patented gel-spinning
process, Spectra® is a bright white polyethylene fiber with high
resistance to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light. The fiber is
stronger than steel and 40 percent stronger than aramid fiber.
Spectra® is also capable of withstanding high-load strain-rate
- This fabric brand, offered by Sportek International Inc., incorporates one of the largest selection of imported/converted knit textiles distributed in the US. Targeted towards the swimwear, cycle wear, rash guard, dance wear and outer wear markets, the vast collection includes: stretch fabrics, pile/fleece, technical/functional fabrics, organic/eco-friendly, and stretch meshes, and FR fabrics, etc.
- This specialty yarn Introduced by Fiber and Yarn Products, Inc. is
known as the "SOFTER-SMOOTHER-COOLER U™" yarn. The yarn is
produced though the use of a "trade-secret" process and
technology to supply amazing moisture movement to filament or
spun polyester yarns. Finished products made with yarns using
the company's special STA-COOL® process feature enhanced
stain release properties, quicker drying times, and greater
wicking action, leaving the consumer with a feeling of comfort
and softness that will have them wanting more STA-COOL®
- Developed by The Michell Group, Sta-Kleen is the first performance fabric and a revolution in faux leather urethane upholstery that cleans permanent marker and ballpoint pen. Sta-Kleen fabric makes it easy to remove tough stains including ketchup, yellow mustard, nail polish, lotions, creams and topical antiseptics that would stain conventional urethane upholstery forever. Sta-Kleen offers permanent protection, created with a proprietary bonding process inherent in the manufacturing process of the product. It is not a topical application: it will last the lifetime of the upholstery.
- Sta-Kleen Polycarbonate (PC) by The Mitchell Group is a polyurethane coated upholstery fabric made from 100% polycarbonate resins. The polycarbonate resins provide for an incredibly strong and durable product. The combination of the polycarbonate resins and Sta-Kleen stain resistance means Sta-Kleen PC can withstand the harsh chemical disinfectants used in commercial environments. It has been accepted into the Healthier Hospitals Initiative for Safer Chemicals. The initial offering consists of five patterns.
- Developed by FilSpec Inc., SteelFil™ is a revolutionary yarn made
of a combination of steel and softer fibers for protection, style and
added comfort. It is a perfect yarn to create clothes that have an
urban look but also provide high resistance to cuts and abrasion.
SteelFil™ has THE STRENGTH OF STEEL, THE SOFTNESS OF
FABRIC. Experience a new cut-resistant gear to replace chainmail
(a type of armour consisting of small metal rings linked together in
a pattern to form a mesh) when you can, without any compromise
on protection, function and comfort!
- This fabric collection features a two-layer construction with spandex hidden in the middle. Each layer is unique in that it is completely separated from the other layer giving each layer the ability to stand on its own in form or functionality. This two-layer concept makes StrataTek completely unique in the knit category. Each side can be custom-designed to fit the need or end-use of a particular application. Besides performance qualities, the fabrics allaows the designer to customize differences between the outward and next-to-skin layers. Fabric weights range from base layer to outerwear.
- An all-purpose, comfort pile fabric made from Glenoit Fabrics' sliver knitting process. The fabric is very light-weight for it's volume. It
has multi-season comfort, is easy-care, and non-shrink.
- This broad array of innovative materials integrate commercially available materials with custom-proprietary armor technology to create award winning extreme textiles. These materials offer durability, flexibility, breathability, water resistance, abrasion resistance, stain resistance, and slash resistance. They are utilized in industrial, commercial, recreational, and military application around the globe. Our materials enhance product performance. We also offer lightweight fabrics, custom colors, logos and patterns. No other material offers such value, performance and versatility-simultaneously.
- Incredible advancements in circular knitting have given Texollini
the ability to produce fine-gauge European knitting utilizing
ultra-fine yarns. Containing over twice the number of stitches
per inch (as many as 8,000), the fabrics utilize combinations of
very fine fibers and yarns, combined with lightweight, durable
Lycra®. Texollini's industry-leading, Made in America
Superfino® and Ultrafino® fabrics provide density, durability,
support and quality for a variety of primary markets from lingerie
to swimwear to casual sportswear.
- Developed by Herculite® Inc., this collection of medical fabrics were developed in cooperation with healthcare professionals to provide industrial fabrics that are comfortable, safe and effective for use in healthcare facilities, prison industries, jails, camps, and dormitories. Sure-Chek® brand medical fabrics are enhanced by a controlled release system, which enables the "slow release" of a specially formulated antimicrobial system to the fabric surface, lasting for the life of the medical fabric.
- Developed by DuPont Tate & Lyle, Susterra® is the pure, bio-based,
petroleum-free diol. Susterra® propanediol, the building block that
delivers high performance in a variety of applications, from
polyurethanes and unsaturated polyester resins to heat-transfer
fluids. For polyurethanes, Susterra® propanediol is an excellent
polyol or chain extender that gives manufacturers flexibility when
developing high-performing, bio-based solutions. The innovative
Susterra® sustainable textile solution offers manufacturers of
performance fabrics is available to designers of apparel, footwear
and gear. DuPont Tate & Lyle’s Susterra® propanediol durable
coatings and waterproof, breathable membranes are manufactured
through a proprietary fermentation process using plant-derived
glucose. In addition to being renewably sourced, Susterra® is
manufactured using a sustainable process that produces 50% less
greenhouse gas emissions and consumes 42% less non-renewable
energy than equivalent petroleum-based diols.
- Developed by Sympatex Technologies for fast and effective removal of sweat through its hydrophilic membrane combined with a particularly absorbent textile layer. In this technology, droplets of sweat are absorbed in a matter of seconds and removed from the skin, which provides for 120% better breathability combined with excellent climate control. Applications for this technology include apparel, footwear, and extreme conditions for top sporting performance.
- Developed by Sympatex Technologies, this innovation provides for innovative heat technology. The technology provides for vapor deposition of aluminium onto the membrane, which results in up to 75% of body heat being reflected. The membrane achieves up to 3.6°C less heat loss and offers more freedom of movement and better performance, due to the lack of additional layers of insulation. In addition, the technology is 100% waterproof and provides optimal breathability. The reflection effect of the aluminium coating achieves up to 3.6°C less heat loss and reduces energy costs in a water bed by up to 70%. it creates a perfect climate for sleeping.
- Developed by Sympatex Technologies, the Sympatex brand was created in 1986 by the Akzo Nobel Group as a result of a polymer patent application. The Dutch group of companies used the polymer product to develop pioneering membrane technology. The brand name was created from an amalgamation of the terms “sympathetic” (resp. “friendly”) and “textiles”. Sympatex develops, manufactures and sells membranes, laminates, functional textiles, finished products and end products for a range of applications with selected partners all over the world. The products with the Sympatex membrane are tested in minute details at the Sympatex laboratories to ensure that they feature good workmanship, are water and windproof, breathable and durable. In addition all seams are sealed with genuine Sympatex tape to ensure that they are waterproof.