- Developed by The Mitchell Group, the ReCast® patterns of faux leathers are formulated with polycarbonate polymers, containing the strongest resins available for coated fabrics. Polycarbonate is a highly durable and scratch resistant material. ReCast has tremendous physical properties, is easy to clean, and will withstand the abuses of daily life.
- Deveoped by Consoltex, Relyon™ is a family of
Personal Protective Fabrics that are designed
and developed for a wide variety of occupations
that share one thing in common: Danger. The
Relyon family of fabrics offer protection from
the hazards associated with flame, arc flash,
low visibility, ultra violet rays, chemicals,
biohazards, viruses and disease. These fabrics
maximize durability and
- Manufactured by Rentex Mills, Inc., Rentex Fabrics are made with circular/warp knit construction, and are a collection of highly technical and innovative fabrics, made according to customers' specifications. Features of Rentex Performance Fabrics include: abrasion resistance, chlorine resistance, oxygen regulation, sustainable/”green”, moisture control, microbial control, thermo regulation, UV protection, flame resistance, precision topical knits, and high visibility. End-use applications for these fabrics include: military, safety & protective, medical, aquatic, sports textiles, agriculture, theatre, team sports, filtration, flags & banners, and uniforms.
- Rhinotek® is Harrison Technologies high grade, abrasion resistant fabrics that are coated with a patent pending coplymer formulation. Rhinotek fabrics are rugged in wet or dry, extreme hot or cold conditions. Fire and mildew specifications available. Can be created in either 600 denier spun polyester or 1,000 denier Cordura® nylon.
Roller Clear® / Roller Patent®
- This is a process for extruding (calendaring) continuous rolls of 54 inch wide PVC developed by Sommers Plastics. The process allows for greater yield (less waste) and lower costs. Working with this system for producing clear plastic, Sommers became the first company in America to offer Roller Clear and Roller Patent in many gauges (thicknesses) ranging from .006 to .060 and in varying hands, both soft and firm.
- This nonwoven sheet rubber material incorporates recycled post consumer tires into a versatile, eco-friendly material suitable for a variety of applications. It is produced in a variety of colors and thicknesses for use in upholstery, wall coverings, out door furniture, tarps, flags & banners, bags/luggage, and home/office accessories.