- Developed by BondCote, NANO-Spear" is a new coated fabric technology developed to inhibit odor causing bacteria and a wide array of microorganisms including mold, mildew, and fungi. Integrated within the fabric is a microscopic bed of nano-size spikes that lie in wait to puncture the cell walls of invading microbes, inhibiting them as they come to rest on the fabrics surface. NANO-Spear technology is a totally new approach in providing long-lasting antimicrobial protection for coated fabrics used in industries that require the highest levels of hygiene.
Nano-Tex® All Conditions Fleece
- Nano-Tex transforms the fleece fibers at a molecular level to
create this water-repellant and static-free fabric. Hydrophobic
nanoscale “whiskers” elevate water molecules above the fabric’s
surface, which helps prevent liquid from penetrating the fabric.
To eliminate static, positive and negative ions dissipate static
charge as soon as it occurs, preventing static cling, and
unpleasant static shock.
Nano-Tex® Dry Inside
- A revolutionary new fabric known as “performance cotton”. Dry
Inside combines the moisture management capabilities of the
best synthetic active-wear garments with the comfort of 100%
cotton. By modifying cotton at the molecular level, Nano-Tex
has created a fabric that funnels moisture away from the skin
and towards the outer surface where it then evaporates. The
result is a fabric that wicks moisture away from skin, won’t feel
heavy and damp and retains its natural softness.
- Using a special molecular structure, Nano-Tex Neutralizer fabric
intercepts odor molecules caused from perspiration. It clutches
these molecules to prevent offending scents from being released
into the air, and creates a filter that captures body odor traveling
through the fabric. Upon washing, the odor molecules are
eliminated from the fabric altogether. Unlike anti-microbial
treatments or silver-based treatments, Neutralizer doesn’t use
harsh chemicals to kill bacteria. Instead, it neutralizes the odor
molecules themselves, making for a more environmentally
- Developed by Next Fiber Technology, NanoGLIDE is a Permanent PTFE Patented Technology for performance apparel and socks that will not wash or wear out, and will retain all other features such as stretch. The fiber’s natural color is white with denier ranges from 60-1200. NanoGLIDE is raising the bar by taking moisture management, skin protection, abrasion, and comfort into high energy levels of: 1) extreme moisture wicking, 2) enhanced durability, 3) ultra-fast drying, 4) reduced friction and 5) extreme abrasion resistance. NanoGLIDE's extreme performance and comfort is gentle on the skin, yet achieve maximum protection. The NanoGLIDE Technology can be used on both knit and woven fabrics.
- Developed by SNS Nano Fiber Technology, Nanosan®, is a new
type of nonwoven composed of polymer nanofibers. Utilizing
SNS's proprietary technology, nanofibers can now be
produced in larger quantities and at a substantially lower cost,
making Nanosan® the first commercially available material of
its kind on the market. Specialized nanofiber membranes can
also be produced to customer specifications. Nanosan® is
available in a variety of basis weights, up to 2 mm thick.
Nanosan® can also contain particles (up to 150 micron),
dispersed throughout the nanofiber matrix or encapsulated
within the nanofibers themselves, thus allowing additional
functionality to be added. Nanosan® is suitable for a variety
of applications, including personal care products, protective
tapes for electrical cables, wound care, decontaminat
- This Eco Friendly high tech product is a continuous filament yarn
that provides odor control, easy care and long-lasting
performance, which is polymer-intrinsic in the yarn. NEWLIFE
Polygiene® is a 100% mechanically recycled polyester yarn that is
certified, fully traceable, and made in Italy by the Sinterama
Group. The effective action of NEWLIFE Polygiene® stops the
proliferation of a wide range of bacteria, and gets rid of
unpleasant smells. Performance will not decrease after repeated
washings and dry cleaning, and is not altered by exposure to
light, heat or humidity.
NILIT® Fashion Fibers
- NILIT’s fashion yarns produce a contemporary look and offer a balance between fashion and comfort. NILIT developments include innovative textures, dyeing techniques, and eye-catching attractive colors. NILIT®'s Fashion Fibers trademarks include: NILIT® Black Diamond: Sparkling appearances for hosiery/legwear, intimate apparel and fashion applications; NILIT® Britex: Bright, textured yarns for all applications; NILIT® Colorwise: Rich color shades; NILIT® Duelle: Deep contrasts when combining two colors; NILIT® Pastelle: A range of color shades; NILIT® Arafelle: Heather-effect yarns; NILIT® Duomix: Combine NILIT® nylon 6.6 fibers with Easy Dye cationic polyester fibers; NILIT® Brillion: Soft hand fabrics; NILIT® Softex: Full and Semi dull microfiber yarns with rich color; and NILIT® TRIOMIX: A three-color solution of melange fibers for an optimal fashion heather effect.
Nilit® Performance Fibers
- Through moisture management and anti-bacterial protection, NILIT fibers enhance performance and endurance. The special properties last the life of the garment, and provide extreme resistance. Nilit®'s Performance Fibers group includes: NILIT® Heat–Captures natural body heat to keep wearers warm; NILIT® Innergy– Microfiber with built-in FIR (far infrared ray) properties; NILIT® Aquarius–Moisture management properties for athletic wear; NILIT® BodyFresh– Highly resilient, flexible yarns with antibacterial properties; NILIT® Breeze– Cooling yarns for sportswear, shape wear, hosiery, lingerie and outerwear; NILIT® Eversheer–Covers spandex for protection and an ultra sheer appearance; and NILIT® Higher Tenacity–Used in high-strength, durable fabrics.
- Nordic Spirit®, made by Huntingdon Mills Canada Ltd., are high end pile fabrics made possible by state-of-the-art equipment at the leading edge of computer assisted technologies. These may include polyester, wool, modacrylic, or acyclic fibers of microfibers, imitation furs, and complex jacuard designs. End uses include outerwear, lining in footwear, accessories and home furnishing.
- NüHyde is a new patent pending coating, developed by Nüwa Textiles, which increases abrasion resistance by over 450% compared to conventional PU coatings. When the fabric yarns are fused with NüHyde, its high viscosity content creates a barrier on the surface without compromising the tear and tensile strength of the fabric. The coating was tested by the independent testing lab SGS using a 1,000 gram Taber wheel and resulted in an increase from 1,200 cycles for a two-times polyurethane coating to 5,600 cycles for NüHyde.
The specially formulated heavy duty performance coating is ideal for luggage, backpacks, and wear areas of garments.
- Developed by The Mitchell Group, Niles, IL, NuLeather is a faux leather fabric, engineered with the highest quality polycarbonate resins that provide the required durability for the most demanding environments. The fabric’s formulation offers outstanding hydrolysis resistance, and its rayon-polyester backing provides unsurpassed strength. The fabric is VOC free and contains no PVC, plasticizers, phthalates, heavy metals or stabilizers. In addition, there are no chemical flame-retardants, or toxic by-products and virtually all chemicals are recycled by the mill. NuLeather is ideal for luggage, upholstery and the home furnishings market.
- This proprietary hybrid fiber, developed by Nüwa Textiles, has
a unique finish, which offers both durability and endless
design options. The fabric is featured in stonewashed denim
effects, heathers, straw mat looks, or tatamis through the
careful intermixing of 95% nylon and 5% synthetic blended
fibers that react differently to the dyestuffs. The resulting
Nüwash® fabric features three to four colors within the yarn,
resulting in a depth and richness not previously achieved in
ballistic performance nylon. Developed in heavier weights,
the fabric is available in a full range of 400, 840, and 1680
denier ballistic weaves. Nüwash® fabric is suitable for a
variety of end-use applications including luggage, backpacks,
shoes, river gear, sailing equipment, and other heavy-duty
applications where performance is a r