Pacific Coast Down
- Pacific Coast Feather Company bedding products, manufactured by Pacific Coast Feather Company, include Pacific Coast Down, Titanium Down, Lyocell Down and USA sourced natural material.
- Develped by Sympatex Technologies, this composite material provides functionality during low activity. The 3D foam dots on the membrane act as spacers to the skin and gives increased heat insulation through air chambers between 3D foam dots. During High activity and reduced heat insulation, increased perspiration removal and breathability due to membrane expansion. The benefits offer smart climate control through dynamic heat insulation. Phaseable is as durable as a 3 layer laminate, but is as lightweight as a 2 layer laminate.
The fabric is comfortable, 100% waterproof (20.000 mm), breathable, 100% windproof, 100% solvent free, and uses an ecological coating process. Reduced carbon footprint is achieved through 100% EU production.
- Polygiene prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria and
fungi at the source, permanently. To do this Polygiene uses low
concentrations of silver salt (silver chloride), which has
antimicrobial properties and is naturally present in water and
soil, to safely eliminate the ability for bacteria and fungi to grow.
The permanent treatment is applied at the finishing stages of
textile production and odor control is possible as the technology
is bound and permanently integrated in the fabric and will not
wash out. Polygiene silver salt technology is only active on the
textiles itself and with a heritage in the healthcare sector
Polygiene has applied its expertise and testing to ensure that
there is no effect on the natural bacterial flora of the skin.
Polygiene is not nanosilver.
- Porelle Membranes specialize in the development of membrane
systems used by worldwide manufacturing companies,
particularly in the production of garments & accessories,
footwear, filtration and medical products. Porelle produce a wide
variety of membranes for use in high-end markets to supply a
wide variety of waterproof and breathable membranes. Our
membranes are also resistant to high temperatures and are
extremely durable. Anti-static and chemical splash resistant
options are also available.
- This performance material offers resistance to abrasion,
friction, tension, and stitch stress. PORON® urethanes are
lightweight, smooth to the touch, and resist piping, for the
greatest degree of shoe comfort, over the greatest length of
time. The PORON Urethanes materials offer a wide variety
of colors, thicknesses, densities and surface textures to
accommodate any kind of shoe for almost any activity - from
the everyday wear associated with dress shoes, to the
rigorous demands placed on shoes worn during high-impact
sports and exercise. End-uses include: Strap Padding,
Glove Cushioning, Sports Equipment Padding, Saddles,
Saddle Pads, Protective Equipment, Apparel, Seating
Cushioning, Back Packs, Handle Grips for Sports
- PrimaLoft INFINITY is a fine denier high-loft continuous filament
insulation engineered for maximum warmth, compressibility, and
- PrimaLoft ONE is the highest performing insulation on the market
for warmth, water resistance, softness and compressibility.
PrimaLoft ONE is an ultra fine micro fiber insulation that is as
warm, soft, and lightweight as down, and is warmer wet or dry
than all other insulations.
- Developed by Unifi, this leading suite of proprietary performance
solutions is available in polyester, nylon, and polybutylene
terephthalate. PROFIBER™ opens up a world of possibilities to
inspire and create differentiated products no one’s ever thought
of. Unifi's PROFIBER polyester embodies quality, performance
and innovation, to create fabrics with almost unlimited potential.
This versatile polyester fiber is embedded with properties such
as: wicking, odor control, thermal comfort, full coverage, stretch,
water resistance and more.
- Developed by DOWNLITE, Pur-Down is the company's exclusive antimicrobial technology, offering a reduction of 99.7% of the microbes that can cause unwanted odors that naturally occur in
down. This bluesign® chemistry is washed into the down during the sterilization process and delivers lasting freshness to the
product. The Pur-down treatment has no advserse effects on down loft or cleanliness, and is completely eco-friendly.
- This fiber is a modified acrylic, but not a modacrylic, and has a limiting oxygen index (LOI) of 43%. It is also acid and alkali resistant, UV resistant and solvent resistant. Most importantly, it does not melt, drip or produce toxic fumes. The fiber can be used in nonwoven applications, as well as textiles and composites, and is available as fiber in 2.5 den and 3.5 den and cut lengths between 0.8-4.0in (10-120mm). The fiber is suited for a variety of markets including: public transportation (aircraft, railway, coaches); protective apparel; interior fabrics; construction; and hot gas filtration. PyroTex® passes all requirements for Class I of the Oeko-Tex 100 Standard.