Mae Pacific Company Fabrics
- Mae Pacific Company offers a wide range of fabrics which include, all types of sports knitted fabrics (wicking, moisture management), flame retardant fabrics (both inherent and topical treated), denim, woven fabrics and coatings. The company's goal is to offer the highest quality fabrics in the world, and to meet the technical requirements by all of its customers around the world. In addtion to regular knitted fabrics, Mae Pacific Co., Limited is strong in the production and supply of new and high technology fabrics including but not limited to: Cooling fabrics; Heat generating/heat retention fabrics; Thermal regulating fabrics; Wicking, quick-dry and moisture management fabrics; Far infrared fabrics; Nano-silver permanently anti-microbial fabrics; Bamboo charcoal fabrics; Coffee charcoal fabrics; Polypropylene fabrics; UV-protective fabrics; and Water proof/water repellent fabrics; and any other performance fabrics based on buyer’s instruction.
MFI International Mfg. Finished Products
- This company provides cut & sew products and services for a variety of end-use applications. MFI's “Turnkey” or “Full Package” operations are tailored to these industries: apparel (performance and work-wear), aircraft, automotive, furniture, mattress and bedding, specialty seating, pet products safety and first aid, military apparel and other consumer and industrial markets. Specific products include: Automotive/Transportation Interiors; Composites/Aeorspace; Fashion/Garment/Apparel; Filtration; Home Furnishings/Home Fashions; Medical Products; Military/Government; Outdoor/Sports; Protective Products; Upholstered Furniture; Workwear/Uniforms; and Other Sewn Products.
- Pittards' MICROSPIKE is the latest development in performance leather, combining anti-microbial treatment for personal hygene with all the WR100X benefits, which provides for moisture resistance along with allowing perspiration to escape, with no change in the leather strucure.
- Developed by TenCate Geosynthetics, Mirafi® consists of a series of targeted geosynthetic fabrics that provide a variety of performance qualities. Tencate's geogrids and geotextiles are engineered with advanced application knowledge to meet project specifications for transportation construction, mechanically stabilized earth, erosion control, water and waste management, and shoreline protection/marine structure construction.
- Moisture-tech® 360°, developed by Sympatex Technologies, is an innovative insole which combines with Moisture-tech® laminate to create an even better micro-climate in the shoe.
In addition to the faster wicking in the shaft section by the Moisture-tech® lining laminate, the insole creates a 360° effect. The insole draws the moisture away from the foot or sock and buffers it briefly in an innovative intermediate layer. The rolling movement of the foot generates a ventilation and pumping effect in the ducts structure of the insole which transports moisture in the form of water vapour evenly to the shaft fitted with Moisture-tech® lining laminate. This allows the moisture to be wicked outwards on a large scale, compared to a standard insole where the moisture is not wicked away from the foot which causes a moisture block in the sock.
Moisture-Tech By Sympatex®
- Developed by Sympatex Technologies, this innovation provides for the perfect microclimate in footwear. The technology provides for an innovative waterproof lining laminate that improves the moisture removal from the foot, a large surface area transfer of moisture to the hydrophilic membrane through an innovative intermediate layer, and full area activation of the membrane. All of these qualities ensure perfect dynamic breathability, faster wicking, and a dry foot climate. The innovative Moisture-Tech® laminate assures that perspiration is removed faster. The perfect moisture management keeps feet dry at all times with perfect breathability and comfort.
Mr Stitch Embroidery
- From caps to patches to shoes, Mr. Stitch is experienced in working with a wide range of products. The company has worked with many large brands and has produced goods for a variety of industries including apparel, bed & bath, and uniforms. Mr. Stitch also produces emblem patches to fit any need. Utilizing only the top designers and machinery, Mr. Stitch creates high quality digitized embroidery, featuring company logos / designs and resilient patches.