E. TEXTINT Corp. Products
- Developed by E. Textint Corp., E. Textint Corp. products include quality custom Heat Transfers, Decorative Overlay Film/ Tape and Seamless Film/ Tape for a wide range of applications and special effects. All E. Textint products obtain Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certificate which satisfy both Europe & US environmental requirements. The company is strictly engaged in continuous R&D of functional, fashion-designed and eco-friendly products, which play a key role in many of valuable sports brands due to its world-wide reputation for quality of heat transfers. Therefore, E. Textint Corp. has become one of the most important nominated heat transfers suppliers of NIKE®, Under Amour®, adidas®, Reebok®, and The North Face®. Th company commits to offering innovative solutions and high quality products in order to innovate the global garment industry.
EVENT GUARD TM
- Developed by BondCote, this fabric is constructed of polyester that is coated or laminated for increased strength, durability, and extreme environmental resistance. The fabric is available in opaque or translucent. Lacquer coats are available to improve
cleanability, enhance UV protection, and minimize plasticizer migration. BondCote's Commercial Tent Fabrics were created for event tents, sidewall application, and semi-permanent structures.
- eVENT® fabric (technology), developed by BHA Technologies, now owned by CLARCOR Industrial Air, is a Direct Venting waterproof barrier that makes a significant advancement in ePTFE laminate technology. A propriety and patented Dry System technology provides a new standard for comfort by allowing perspiration to dissipate and vent without saturating the inside of the fabric. At the core of eVENT fabric is an ePTFE (expanded Polytetrafluoroethylen) film that has been rendered oil-repellant and thereby free from body-oil contamination, via a method that
retains both the inherent open-pore structure of the membrane as well as its hydrophobic properties.
- Evertex Fabrinology Ltd. manufactures wool/syntheeti knitted
fabric blend, designed for temperature regulation through an
evaporative cooling process to help the body maintain
homeostasis, creating optimal comfort utilizing effective thermo-
regulation capabilities, wicking, and quick dry management from
its polyester fibers. The company is dedicated to producing highly
technical knit fabrics with heavy emphasis on durability,
performance, and comfort for outdoor applications.
- Developed by BondCote, Extreme Insulating Fabrics allow for the conservation of invaluable energy that can be distributed elsewhere throughout operational environments for the military and commercial tent markets. With a gap of 15.25 cm, it has an effective R-Value of 7.2, reducing energy consumption of up to 51%. No special tools are required for fabricating. It is lightweight, compressible, as well as flame resistant with no melt drip.