- Darlington provides innovative, high-quality performance fabrics, which can create a competitive edge for branded products in five important ways: 1) Breadth of Line – Warp knit stretch and rigid fabrics 45” wide to 120” wide in finished weights from 1.5 to 12.0 oz/sq yd. Constructions include Tricot, Raschel, Satin, Power Net and Mesh. 2) Prepared for Print (PFP)- Available in nylon/spandex and polyester/spandex blends. 3)Color – custom colors and finishes to specifications with color accuracy and consistency, across dye lots, year after year. 4) Performance Reliability – strict physical specifications (width, weight and stretches) are maintained across dye lots. 5) Quality Control – Darlington is vertically integrated from yarn to finished fabric; this includes warping, knitting, dyeing and finishing.
- DirecTex products include fabrics, webbing, specialty materials, metal and wire-formed hardware, plastic hardware, hook & loop fasteners, cord and elastic products, and sewing threads. The company's knowledge, along with its direct production connections and dedication to detail, make it a one-stop for all types of production component needs. DirecTex can assist in finding other component materials, even if the need extends beyond the company's traditional specialty areas of webbing, plastic and hardware. The DirecTex trademark bands include: Yaw Liamy Fabric, Wirewright Metal Hardware, Titan Plastic Hardware, D-Web Narrow Webbing, Grip-It Hook and Loop, Zip-It Continuous Chain, ProForce Tactical.
- This broad line of of down and feather, and synthetic bedding products, produced by DOWNLITE® of CinCinnati, Ohio, consists of comforters, pillows, mattress pads, and feather and fiber beds. The products are sold under private label in leading department stores, specialty stores, and catalogs, as well as under major national brand names. DOWNLITE® also supplies high-quality bulk fills to furniture, outerwear and sleeping bag manufacturers around the globe. DOWNLITE® is a bluesign® system partner having gone through rigorous tests that meet contemporary ecological requirements to verify compliance with the bluesign® criteria.
- Developed by Sustainable Dow Source, DownTek™ is one of the industry’s leading water repellent down insulation products. DownTek absorbs 30% less water and dries 60% faster than untreated down, and retains significantly more loft than untreated down after exposure to moisture. DownTek products can be washed without losing the ability to repel water, retains the same fill power as untreated down and the water repellent treatment adds no measurable weight. DownTek is an all natural, non-synthetic treated down that is PFOA and PFOS free and environmentally safe. Visit www.down-tek.com for more information.
Draper Body Therapy®
- Developed by Draper Knitting Company, this technology includes
a full range of finished products to help integrate therapeutic
benefits to where needed them most, in easy to care for use
items. Whether the need is a better night's sleep, looking to
achieve better recovery from a workout, or wanting to address
chronic body issues, the Draper Body Therapy® products contain
Celliant® fibers to help the body to feel good. All general
products are Made in the USA. The socks are made in Italy.
Draper Knitting Fabrics
- Draper Knitting (all fabrics made in Canton, Massachusetts,USA) offers three types of fabric formations under one roof. Non-woven stitch-bonded fabrics are high performance low cost liner fabrics and are custom blended to meet any specification. Our Ecopile (100% post consumer recycled polyester pile fabric for people like Patagonia) has been a popular seller for over 15 years. Our conventional knits are offered in many layouts from rib and jersey knits to Lacoste and Piques, customizable to meet your needs.
- Developed by eVent® from the world's first air permeable and
fully waterproof membrane, DValpine is the most versatile
membrane in the collection, offering all-weather protection and
high breathability. DValpine laminates are perfect for
mountaineering, backpacking, snowsports and a broad range of
- Developed by eVent®, this ultimate durable waterproof
membrane, is built for those who continually push the limits.
This DVexpedition series waterproof technology is for extreme
weather conditions, and provides the greatest waterproof
protection, without sacrificing air permeability. It is ideal for
high-altitude adventures, snow sports, hunting and workwear.
- Developed by eVent®, and built for light-and-fast pursuits, the
DVstorm series features a lighter, more breathable membrane
that's paired with lightweight face fabrics and 10 denier backers
for an ultralight laminate. Ideal for high output users in
moderate weather conditions, such as hikers, runners, cyclists
and backcountry adventurers.
Dyneema® Fibers & Fabrics
- This ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene, Dyneema® fibers are a lightweight high-strength fiber, spun through a spinneret. Considered the strongest fibers in the world, these extreme low-density fibers are up to 15 times stronger than high-quality steel, on a weight for weight basis, yet still light enough to float on water. Dyneema® Fabrics are extremely durable, moisture resistant, abrasion resistance/cut resistance and UV resistant, and chemical resistant. End-uses include mooring ropes and nets for maritime and commercial fishing industries, military and law enforcement for personal and vehicle armor. Hybrid versions of woven Dyneema® fabric is being laminated to Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cubin Fiber) in backpacks for hardcore outdoor adventurers who need the toughest gear.