Carolina Apparel Group Products
- As a subsidiary of Coville, Inc., Carolina Apparel produces knitted apparel products and offers the comfort and cost benefits of body-size, side-seamless fabric and
apparel Made in the USA. Carolina Apparel specializes in base-layer, underwear, and first-layer products for well-known brand names, major retailers' private labels and for the US Armed forces. The company's quick replenishment on in-season items, coupled with its cost-efficient manufacturing advantages
makes Carolina Apaprel an attractive, experienced alternative to
Carolina Specialty Fabrics
- Carolina Specialty Fabrics develops cotton flannels, drills, twills, cords, blends, Kevlar wovens, and knits. Custom weaving is done upon request. Bring the company your ideas and it will help you develop specific fabrics to meet your needs.
CLARINO™ Microfiber Leather
- Developed by Kuraray Co., Ltd., CLARINO synthetic leather
products were developed from Kuraray's initial research into
compound ultra-fine fiber, non-woven material, and high
performance polymers. These accomplishments led to the
eventual, successful duplication of the complex structure of
natural leather, and have enabled Kuraray to debut unique
materials which exhibit and surpass natural leather's special,
inherent qualities. This non-woven microfiber material, and
continues to be the leading innovator in the production of
synthetic leather. The AMARETTA brand of CLARINO is a napped
micro-fiber suede drape, and feels and wears like the finest
natural leather, but without the limitations commonly associated
with natural material. It is available in every color of the rainbow.
CLARINO materials have a wide variety of applications that
athletic and casual footwear, apparel, equestrian riding apparel
and saddles, sports balls, gloves, upholstery, automotive
and audio equipment.
Climate Technology By Sympatex®
- Developed by Sympatex Technologies, Climate Technology by Sympatex® provides for the perfect shoe climate. This new laminate consists of the membrane and hydrophobic 3D upper material with air pockets. It is 100% waterproof and provides optimal breathability.
The technology is fast wicking from the foot through the hydrophilic inner lining. It gives a large surface area transfer of moisture to the breathable Sympatex membrane and the faster passage of the water vapour to the 3D upper during more strenuous activity. It also improves the air circulation and ventilation effect in the 3D air pockets by the rolling movement of the foot, which results in a pleasant foot climate, comfort for the wearer, maximum performance, and dynamic breathability.
- This polypropylene fibers are ultra-light and ultra-dry. Among the lightest of all fibers, CoolVisions Ultrafill fibers provide increasse warmth, with less weight and bulk. Nearly zero moisture regain delivers superior dryness. Perspiration escapes as water vapor through small microscopic pores too small for water droplets to penetrate. And with the best carbon footprint of all synthetics, CoolVisions Ultrafill fibers come with the added benefit of sustainability.
CORDURA® Brand Fabric
- For more than 50 years, CORDURA® brand fabric has been recognized worldwide as the fabric of choice for manufacturers of high performance gear and apparel where durability counts.
From backpacks and luggage to footwear, workwear, performance apparel and upholstery, INVISTA’s CORDURA® fabrics add stylish durability and lightweight strength to almost
everything they are a part of.
CORDURA® Denim Fabric
- Developed by INVISTA, CORDURA® Denim Fabric helps hard-
working jeans last longer than traditional 100% cotton denim.
Based on an intimate blend of cotton and INVISTA’s T420 nylon
6.6 fiber, CORDURA® Denim fabric retains the authentic look
and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and
toughness. Jeans made with CORDURA® Denim fabric are
exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and
style. The authentic look, comfort, and feel of traditional 100%
cotton denim with built-in long-lasting durability and
exceptional abrasion resistance brings with it the heritage of the
CORDURA® brand which has proven performance in the world’s
CORDURA® HP Fabrics
- Developed by INVISTA, this groupd of fabrics provide best-in-
class polyester performance for a variety of end uses, including
packs, bags, luggage, footwear and accessories. CORDURA® HP
fabrics offer exceptional value and an optimal print medium.
CORDURA® Lite Fabrics
- Developed by INVISTA, this CORDURA® line of fabrics provide
light weight durable performance for a variety of end uses,
including technical packs, day packs, luggage and footwear.
CORDURA® Lite fabrics offer enhanced tear and abrasion
resistance with a wide variety of styling options.
CORDURA® Lite Plus Fabrics
- This new fabric line, developed by Invista’s CORDURA® Brand Fabric division. This woven fabric, made using the highest tenacity Type 749 yarns in various combinations ranging from 210 denier/68 filament to 525 denier/140 filament. The new CORDURA® Lite Plus Fabrics have 12% higher tensile strength and contains two times more individual yarn filaments when compared to CORDURA® Lite fabric. The higher filament counts allow for increased natural fabric coverage in weaving, resulting in a smoother/softer hand, along with improved water / air leakage with less coating required. Potential constructions include lightweight rip stops, dobbies, and plain weaves, targeted at end-use applications such as technical packs, daypacks, and luggage.
CORDURA® UltraLite Fabrics
- Developed by INVISTA®, this line of CORDURA® fabrics provide
light weight durable performance with a wide variety of styling
options. Based on high tenacity nylon filament fiber technology,
CORDURA® UltraLite fabrics are ideal for a variety of end use
applications where optimal strength-to-weight ratio is critical,
including technical packs, day packs, stuff sacks, pouches,
performance apparel, footwear and accessories.
- This patented fabric technology combines an encapsulated, reflective-insulation barrier with a soft nonwoven fabric to create a comfortable insulating lining. The micro-thin insulation returns up to 74% of a person's body heat. CORE-FLEQT insulation works as a "heat-morror". Just as a mirror returns light, a "heat-mirror" returns heat. The fabric consists of a waterproof/windproof outer shell that allows excess moisture and heat to escape. The fabric's lining layer allows warm air to circulate next to the body by utilizing the radiant/conductive heat from the body to be reflected back. CORE-FLECT® fabric has applications in athletic apparel, work wear, law enforcement/military, casual wear, and youth apparel.
- Creora® is the trademark name for Hyosung America's spandex
yarn. Creora heat-resistant H350 is specifically engineered for
polyester compatability and offers improved wash fastness and
quality in soft, quick-drying blends.
- The CTEdge™ is created using patent-pending technology that
gives the edge of the narrow fabric a more concealed edge
because it is woven with different color threads. It allows the edge
to blend in much more with MultiCam® or another military-colored
fabric behind it.
CTEdge™ Printed Narrow Fabrics
- The CTEdge™ on our MultiCam® Printed Narrow Fabrics is created
using patent-pending technology that gives the edge of the fabric
a more concealed edge because it is woven with different color
threads. It allows the edge to blend in much more with MultiCam®
or another military-colored fabric behind it.
- Originally developed by Cuben Fiber and Cubic Tech Corporations as a high-performance, lightweight fiber used in non-woven fabrics, Cubic Tech Corporation was purchased by DSM Dyneema in 2015. Today Cuben Fiber is used in laminate and composite materials for yachting, performance sailing, windsurfing, inflatables, airship hulls, medical applications and increasingly in ultralight backpacking equipment, such as tents and backpacks.
- Developed by Next Fiber Technology, CuTEC™ is a unique and proprietary Copper Fiber Technology that provides a natural anti-odor and hygienic protection against micro-organisms, such as bacteria and fungi that attack the CuTEC™ fibers. The technology utilizes the qualities of copper and binds the copper to 1) polyester, 2) nylon or 3) re-cycled polyester fibers. Woven and knitted products containing CuTEC™ copper fibers can be effectively used in the production of running, trail, race and recovery, diabetic and every day wear socks, base layer apparel, insole fabrics, sports bras, narrow elastics, athletic apparel, intimates, anti-embolism hosiery, and much more.