VELCRO® Brand Poster Hangers
2 Pieces White Craft Foam
Large Wiggle Eyes
1/4 yard muslin
Project Tip: Instead of cutting the tip off the glue bottle just open top of bottle and use a toothpick to get the glue out.
1. Trim both pieces of craft foam at corners to make a head shape (see photo).
2. Clip muslin at various widths and tear into strips.
3. Glue eyes onto head (see photo).
4. Wrap head with muslin gluing strips to the back side, cover entire head except eyes (see photo).
5. Glue 2nd piece of craft foam onto back of wrapped head; let dry.
6. Hang with VELCRO® Poster Hangers
Designed by Ann Butler Designs for Velcro USA Inc.