|Save-the-Date Halloween Invitation
Level: Easy requiring ability to measure and cut patterns.
Completion Time: About 10 minutes
These Save-the-Date Halloween Invitations will let your guest know they are in for a great party. The VELCRO® Fasteners will help your invited ghouls remember to attend your party with the removable paper rosette reminder. One fastener attaches the rosette to the card and a second one, on the back of the rosette, allows party invitees to attach the rosette to a surface to remind them of your festivities. The inside of the card is also removable and can be attached to another surface as well. The VELCRO® Removable Adhesive comes off clean and won't damage walls.
Black cardstock 1 1/2 by 11-inches, 2-inch circle
Black ribbon 1/4 by 5 1/2-inches (2)
Brochure printer paper, matte
Downloaded images: front cover,
party information sheet,
and rosette cover
Folded black cardstock, 5 by 7-inches
Orange studs or glass crystals (11)
VELCRO® Removable Poster Hangers
VELCRO® Mini Fasteners, 3/8-inch Dots
- Download the card cover, inside page, and Halloween party rosette center.
- Print the images onto matt brochure paper and then cut them out.
- Glue black ribbon above and below the words "Trick or Treat" on the card cover.
- Attach an orange stud or glass crystal in the center of the flowers on the background paper on the card front. Use double-stick tape to attach the front cover on the folded 5 by 7-inch black cardstock.
- Write your party information on the Halloween Party rosette center. Create 1/4-inch fan folds in the 1 1/2 by 11-inch black cardstock and then glue the ends together to create the rosette. Glue the 2-inch black cardstock circle to the back of the rosette and then glue the Halloween Party rosette center to the front of the rosette.
- Attach the hook (rough) circle side of a VELCRO® Poster Hanger to the back of the completed rosette. Remove the backing from one of the soft loop square fasteners and secure it just above the words "Trick or Treat" on the front cover of the card. Include a second soft loop square with the card for your guest to use to post the rosette in a convenient place at home.
- Use one VELCROÂ® Mini Fasteners, 3/8-inch Dots, in each corner on the back of the party information sheet and also center one VELCRO® Poster Hanger hook circle at the top of the back of the party information sheet. Attach a Poster Hanger loop square to the center hook fastener--do not remove the backing (the liner will be removed by your Guest when they post the party information at home as a convenient Save the Date Reminder). Use the 3/8-inch dots to attach the party information sheet to the inside of the folded 5 by 7-inch black cardstock. Fill out the party information sheet with your party information.
Designed by Carol Heppner for Velcro USA Inc.