VELCRO® Brand Poster Hangers Craft Foam: 4 purple, 2 orange, 2 black Sizzix Big Shot & Sizzix Serif Alphabet Dies (or 2" letters of choice)
Crop-a-Dile & Black Brads (optional)
Pencil & Ruler
2 yards Ribbon
Project Tip: Cut everything out before assembling!
1. Measure purple craft foam into fourteen 4" x 4-1/2" pieces; cut with decorative scissor.
2. Measure orange craft foam into fourteen 3" x 3" pieces; cut with decorative scissor.
3. Cut out letter to say "Happy Halloween" from black craft foam using Sizzix Big Shot and Serif Alphabet (or use 2" letter of choice).
4. Glue letters onto orange and orange onto purple (see photo).
5. Use Crop-a-Dile to punch holes and set brads into corners of purple (see photo) (this step is optional, the brads give it a finished look, but if desired just make a hole to run ribbon through).
6. String letters together using ribbon, tie off.
7. Make bows with fabric scraps and glue onto corners. 8. Place VELCRO® Brand Poster Hangers onto back to hang on wall.
Designed by Ann Butler Designs for Velcro USA Inc.