Natural Fiber - made from flax, a vegetable fiber
- Good strength, twice as strong as cotton
- Hand-washable or dry-cleanable
- Crisp hand
- Tailors well
- Dyes and prints well
- Lightweight to heavyweight
- No static or pilling problems
- Fair abrasion resistant
MAJOR END USES:
- Apparel - dresses, suits, separates, skirts, jackets, pants, blouses, shirts, childrenswear.
- Home Fashions - curtains, draperies, upholstery, bedspreads, table linens, sheets, dish towels.
Return to Fiber Characteristics Index
Continue to Fiber/Fabric Care
Or, Return to Seminar Index
Please let us know your
comments about this
site. Or, contact us to find out more about our live seminar
programs for major retailers, associations or consumer groups.