- Possesses polyester-like qualities.
- Excellent elongation qualities (stretchability).
- Washable/easy care.
- Can withstand high temperatures when wet.
- Excellent dye retention.
- No adverse discoloring or yellowing when exposed to chlorine.
MAJOR END USES:
- Apparel - sweaters, hosiery and socks, foundation garments, knitwear, dresses, swimwear, activewear, athletic wear, ski pants, sportswear.
Comment - Elastoester is a substitute for spandex, and can be used wherever a stretch fiber is needed or desired.
Return to Fiber Characteristics Index
Continue to Fiber/Fabric Care
Or, Return to Seminar Index
Please let us know your
comments about this
site. Or, contact us to find out more about our live seminar
programs for major retailers, associations or consumer groups.