BENEFITS OF THIS EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM
Benefits of This Educational Program
Through this program you will learn:
- Which fiber producers make what fibers, and their trademarks.
- How fibers are produced and how and why fibers are blended.
- The differences between individual fibers and the advantages which make each fiber important.
- How to help customers and consumers to understand what they need and how to get what they want.
- Basic instructions for caring for textile products.
- Educating the consumer is the first line of defense against fabric related returns.
- The answers to frequently asked questions related to fabrics and fabric care.
Please continue to Fiber History
Or, Return to Seminar Index
Please let us know your
comments about this
site. Or, contact us to find out more about our live seminar
programs for major retailers, associations or consumer groups.