Alphabetical Trademark/Brand Name Index
Click on a letter to jump to your alpha choice.
See how our Mission can benefit your company, and have the opportunity to
add your Company and Trademark product(s) into our FREE Searchable Indexes.
- X-Static® - The Silver Fiber, has a layer of pure silver
permanently bonded to the surface of the textile fiber. The
process is such that the fiber, with its silver layer, retains
traditional textile and tactile characteristics. It can be used in
knits, wovens, and non-wovens as either a filament or spun
yarn. X-Static offers all of the benefits known to be inherent to
pure silver, only in a textile fiber.
- Developed by DOWNLITE, X-treme down is best in
class WR technology offering 1000+ minute
hydrophobic shake test times utilizing
proprietary C6 chemistry and application
methodology in its partner factory in China.
For outdoor applications that require the most
extreme conditions, X-treme down is the
- Developed by Lubrizol Advanced Materials, this thermoplastic
polyurethane (TPU) fiber is a new elastomeric monofilament that
is manufactured differently from spandex, resulting in unique
qualities that provide comfort above and beyond traditional
stretch fibers. X4zol™-J is created through solvent-free melt
extrusion, which is a cleaner process that produces a finer and
stronger elastomeric fiber than traditional spandex. X4zol(TM)-J
takes apparel fit to the next generation as it provides balanced
360º comfortable stretch and support, breathability and
- XALT® (Xtreme Allweather Laminate Technology) is a high tech composite system that combines innovative fabric and laminate technology for superior waterproof, breathable, windproof comfort and protection. XALT® is made by Burlington Performance Fabrics. End use: Performance Outerwear.
- For over 25 years, XR technology has set the industry standard for geomembrane strength, durability and performance. Plus, its long record of successful installations containing a variety of harsh liquids has given Seaman Corporation a recognized position of leadership in this very specialized field. XR technology is used in all types of applications including pond liners, secondary containment, floating covers, wastewater baffles and potable water containment.
Back to Top