- K-Kote Plus®, developed by Kenyon, is a waterproof, breathable coating for high performance apparel.
- Kagan Trim Center's fashion products include basic & novelty trims, adornments and embellishments. The company's trims also are available for retail packaging and labeling through the company's TRIMTRENDS division. Kagan Trim Center will make custom programs and packaging per customer direction. These goods include ruffled laces, ribbons, etc.
- This new, innovative glove application, developed by Pittards, is designed to significantly enhance the abrasion resistance of Pittards' goatskin leather. The hard surface treatment in KERATAN™ provides several performance properties including improved abrasion resistance, durability, flexibility, breathability, and water resistance. KERATAN™ leather is ideal for gloves used in snowboarding, motorcycling, mountaineering, and any other application where durability is important.
- Kevlar® is an aramid fiber produced by DuPont and used in high performance protective apparel. It has no melting point, low flammability, and good fabric integrity at elevated temperatures. It is used in flame-resistant clothing, protective vests and helmets, sail cloth and sporting goods.
Klingler Asia Textiles
- Klingler Asia, serviced in the U.S. by European Textile Trading Corp., manufactures a variety knit and woven fabrics including stretch and WPB laminate fabrics for high performance outdoor and sportswear categories; knitted fabrics for base and 2nd layer, jersey fabrics, mesh and interlock constructions; and bonded fabrics that include 2 layer and 3 layer constructions that combine woven and knitted substrates. The company offers top weight fabrics in synthetic piece dyed and true yarn dyed blends with the addition of either proprietary cooling or thermal technologies for the fashion market. Klingler also offers protective fabrics with abrasion resistance and insulating properties for high durability applications.
- Produced by Waubridge Specialty Fabrics, Kovenex is an inherently heat and flame resistant material that offers the ultimate protection in situations where safety is paramount. Kovenex fabrics are non-woven, high performance, flame-resistant thermal barriers that are more effective than traditional thermal barriers on the market today. Koventex is commercially available in a number of domestic and international brands of personal protective equipment (PPE) and FR gear. Kovenex patented blend of fibers produce TPP levels per basis weight equal to or better than other, more expensive woven thermal barriers.
- KTTEX™ retro reflective system can be added to HYGY™ fabric or
stand alone on most light weight fabrics. With extensive R&D
capabilities, King Tech is able to engineer and manufacture the
best quality high visibility fabrics serving the need of customers
in sports, leisure, uniform and industrial fields.
KURALON™ / KURALON K-II
- Developed by Kuraray Co, Ltd., Kuralon™ is a polyvinyl
alcohol (PVA) fiber, used for fiber cement (non asbestos),
extrusion and concrete roof tile products all over the world. The
fiber possesses high tensile strength, low elongation, good
dispersion in cement, good adhesion to cement, good resistance
to alkalis, good weather ability, and is nontoxic.
- Developed by Graphene-One, Kyorene® is a low-cost high
performance composite fiber that can potentially change the
current safety & protective and industrial markets. Safety &
Protective applications include: cut-resistant gloves, sleeves, and
other protective products. The nano composite version of
Kyorene possesses antimicrobial, sterilization, deodorant
functions, and anti-friction qualities. Medical applications
include: Medical bed mattresses and sheets, safety shoes and
insoles. Industrial applications include: Canvas, tarpaulins,
conveyor belts, and high-performance engineering plastics,
highway & bridge construction, improving the textile strength of
concrete, and water conservancy construction.