Built into products during the manufacturing process, Microban® antimicrobial product protection inhibits the growth of microbes, like bacteria, mold and mildew that can cause stains, odors and deterioration of a product.
What is the Value of Microban® Antimicrobial Protection?
Microban® is a valuable trusted trademark, reassuring customers they are getting durable, effective antimicrobial protection. Microban partners have successfully leveraged the Microban brand to grow their businesses by improving profit margins, gaining or defending market share, improving product mix, and securing new distribution.
Why Is Microban® Protection Important?
- Leading Antimicrobial Brand - The Microban® brand is the global leader in built-in antimicrobial protection.
- Technology Neutral - Microban utilizes a broad range of antimicrobial technologies to find the right antimicrobial solutions to meet the needs for a variety of unique products.
- Exceptional Durability - Microban technology is infused into fabrics and foams during the manufacturing process to ensure exceptional durability for the life of the product. Microban engineers have developed solutions for polyester and polyester/cotton blended fabrics durable to over 50 commercial launderings and up to 100 home laundering cycles, as well as lifetime durability for foam applications.
- Environmental Stewardship - Microban protection keeps apparel and footwear cleaner and fresher for a longer period of time, reducing bacterial odors. Microbanâ€™s broad technology portfolio also includes Oeko-Tex approved formulations.
- Safe and Effective - Microban antimicrobial technologies have a history of safe, durable and effective use, and are registered with the EPA, REACH, and BPD/BPR.
Learn more about other MicrobanÂ® products
11400 Vanstory Drive
Huntersville, North Carolina 28078 USA
P: +001 704-875-0806
For more information, please visit: www.microban.com